3 Month Car Rental in Hua Hin?

Createv

Hi,

I'm looking for someone/some company that can rent a car for 3 months. Decision based on price for the 3 month rental, type of car isn't an issue. Use is just for driving around locally, can have millage limits if you require.

/or/ PM me/reply here.

Edited by metisdead
Email address removed as per forum rules.

• 2 weeks later...

We just rented an Isuzu pick up, about 3yrs old for 3 months, and that is to end at the end of this month. We paid 45k for 3 months, paying at 15k monthly intervals. The lady who rents sits outside Surin restaurant/hotel, next to McDonalds. Just ask the staff in the hotel there, they know her

You could rent a house for that price... seems high for a vehicle. I wonder if you couldn't have just hired a driver to take you wherever and whenever you wanted for less.

Edited by hhfarang

You could rent a house for that price... seems high for a vehicle. I wonder if you couldn't have just hired a driver to take you wherever and whenever you wanted for less.

Yes.... And you can buy a house of Condo for the same price as a new truck too! Don't get your point, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

hhfarang, 15k is actually really not a bad price for a rental.

Consider that a car in Thailand cost far more then a car in Europe/North America and yet a rental of 15k a month is far less than you'd ever get a rental in Europe/North America. So actually in a lot of ways 15k is a far better deal then a house, as I can rent a house cheap anywhere in the world, getting a cheap car rental, well that is hard in most places.

We ended up getting an off season rate of 30k for 3 months (10k/month) from a local Hua Hin rental company.

I guess you're right, when you break that down to a daily rate it is only 500 baht per day or about $15. The cheapest rental in the U.S. (as I just found out while on a holiday there) is over $30 per day. It just sounded like a lot before breaking it down to the daily rate. Be careful that it comes with full insurance though.

Consider that a car in Thailand cost far more then a car in Europe/North America and yet a rental of 15k a month is far less than you'd ever get a rental in Europe/North America. So actually in a lot of ways 15k is a far better deal then a house, as I can rent a house cheap anywhere in the world, getting a cheap car rental, well that is hard in most places.

We ended up getting an off season rate of 30k for 3 months (10k/month) from a local Hua Hin rental company.

Who was that with and what type of vehicle was it? If you don't mind me asking.