Blood pressure medication

jimbob333

I feel like I have tried everywhere to get this medication,I have suffered high blood pressure for about ten years and wondered if anyone knows where I can buy?Also anyone know a decent doctor or hospital,not to pricey for a check up for blood pressure etc,

Cheers

Doxazosin

Available Brands

Loisinopril

Available Brands

Lispril [ Siam Bheasach ]

Also marketed as

Lisdene [ Sandoz ] Lisir [ Kopran ] Zestril [ AstraZeneca ]

You might want to advise location for hospital/doctor recommendations. In Bangkok Saint Louis Hospital should be reasonable priced.

ZESTRIL (branded non-generic imported brand of Lisinopril) is pretty much EVERYWHERE in Thailand!

The Thai generic is much cheaper.

Some will say it is as good.

If you ask me, it isn't.

Edited by Jingthing

ZESTRIL (branded non-generic imported brand of Lisinopril) is pretty much EVERYWHERE in Thailand!

If you ask me, it isn't.

Why would you say it is not just as good?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you ask me, it isn't.

Why would you say it is not just as good?

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry, I would rather not go into further details about this. I would suggest exploring this yourself and with a doctor. I know the party line is all generics are always the same as all branded meds but in my experience, I just am not fully convinced that is always true. Especially with generics made in countries like Thailand and India.

There was a time when my BP was 155/95. Good old fashion diet and daily exercise, lost 74 lbs (never took any meds).

My most recent reading was 108/71.

But I understand how most people would rather just take a pill.

Edited by tkramer
  • Like 1

There was a time when my BP was 155/95. Good old fashion diet and daily exercise, lost 74 lbs.

My most recent reading was 108/71 (no meds).

But I understand how most people would rather just take a pill.

Fair enough but be clear it is not uncommon for "normal" weight people to need BP medications as well. Also not all people who reduce weight can go off meds. It's a case by case thing.

Edited by Jingthing

I've had my share of challenges, and I just don't buy it. Unless it's raging infection, meds only treat the symptom, never the cause. I do not base my statements on something I read on the internet or something that someone else said, I base my statements on my own personal testing and experience.

In 1990 I was on 5 meds, in 1991 I said goodbye to all of them and have never looked back. But you've got to do the work, there are no short-cuts.

• Like 1