Formula 1 live in Phuket ?

safesurfer65

I am not realy familiar with the Rawai area but I would guess that any

sports bar in the area will have the F1 on live, it is available on True

vision and CTH, so I am confident you will find somewhere showing it.

Good luck to you and Lewis.

PS. If you are realy desparate I know for sure it will be on in the aussie

bar on Bangla road Patong.

Edited by phuketjock

yes, just watched it live on the BBC/Shocking finish to qualifing. Hamilton has a lot of explaining to do to the fans and the team.

Yes, I must admit, "spot fixing" did enter my mind, and his post qualifying interview appeared like he was trying so hard, perhaps, too much so, to be disappointed.

i like the Ozzy Bar for F1 (i think that's the name) across the street from the White Heart down near the end of Viset. Freedom bar also good. in both you can hear the comentary.

Edited by stevehaigh
  • Like 1

yes, just watched it live on the BBC/Shocking finish to qualifing. Hamilton has a lot of explaining to do to the fans and the team.

Yes, I must admit, "spot fixing" did enter my mind, and his post qualifying interview appeared like he was trying so hard, perhaps, too much so, to be disappointed.

Well I guess you will be disappointed that Hamilton just won the race at

Silverstone. thumbsup.gifbiggrin.png

Hab hmmmmm....you want some salt and pepper to go with that hat, pops? tongue.png

The boy came good coming from 6th to win; sorted, no explanation required. Only 4 points behind the Hun in the championship standings so that’s great news for our man in the chase for the championship. Jensen’s a great driver but doesn’t have the speed in his car to challenge the top engines...shame really. However, the next race in Germany should be an interesting battle with the Hun on home turf and Lewis back on form. thumbsup.gif

Not disappointed. It was an interesting race. Do you actually know what "spot fixing" is?

i used to get it on channel 20 on rawai tv, now channel 20 is static. any ideas anyone?

Yes, 20 was Star Sports. Also 21 EuroSports is dead. Rawai Cable is closed on Sundays, not that they would be able/care to do anything about it.

Just have to wait until Somchai in Bangkok wakes up, finishes his somtam and pulls his finger out from one of his orifices.

Edit:

Ah, just checked - Somchai woke up, both channels are back.

Edited by JetsetBkk

Not disappointed. It was an interesting race. Do you actually know what "spot fixing" is?

"Stain removal".? cheesy.gif

This what you mean?

The action or practice of dishonestly determining the outcome of a specific part

of a match or game before it is played

Edited by phuketjock