Thai Immigration

Hi there -- i would like to post a question if it is possible to enter Thailand without an exit stamp?

I have dual citizenship. I am indonesian and live in Indonesia. I got my Thai passport which i obtained while I was visiting Thailand. I entered using my Indonesian passport. My tourist visa is expiring soon.

I am leaving Thailand to Taiwan using my Indonesian passport and plan to return to Thailand. Is it possible to enter Thailand without an exit stamp from Thailand on my Thai passport? I know there is an electronic gate that you don't have the stamp. So I guess my point is is it possible to enter Thailand with no data of my passport leaving Thailand. It's the first time i will be using it.

If that doesn't work is there any other solution? I heard you are allowed to apply for a one year extended stay on your foreign passport if you have a Thai passport.

Thank you so much for anyone who can help me with this.

Aha! Thank you for the quick response. One more question though, do you think it is safer to have the Taiwan's immigration stamps on my Thai passport? Or just leave it as it is, that is entering Thailand with a brand new passport with no data of exiting the country? This clamp down on tourist visa is making me giddy.

Thank you for the reminder. That is true. But also there are lots of Indonesians who have dual passports US And Indonesian and they are doing this passport switch.

But then today i heard from someone that it won't be possible to enter thailand without exiting thailand stamp because the immigration doesn't have my data on their computer database. And Thailand doesn't recoginize dltwo passports anymore. It's so confusing.... Too confusing.

<snip>

But then today i heard from someone that it won't be possible to enter thailand without exiting thailand stamp because the immigration doesn't have my data on their computer database. And Thailand doesn't recoginize dltwo passports anymore. It's so confusing.... Too confusing.

Complete nonsense from a person that does not have a clue as to what they are talking about. The are completely wrong on both points.