Ms Yingluck and Pheu Thai members face indictment from the EC

Lite Beer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This virtually guarantees Ms. Yingluck will not return from her 'holiday'. Especially now, that the NCPO is digging into the books on the rice scam scheme, she knows there will be even more criminal trials in her future if she returns. Of course, she is being 'driven' out of Thailand and not fleeing prosecution.

I read in another news source Yingluck is looking for a school in London for her eleven year old son. Her son living in London with her living in Thailand? I don't think so.

• Like 2

This virtually guarantees Ms. Yingluck will not return from her 'holiday'. Especially now, that the NCPO is digging into the books on the rice scam scheme, she knows there will be even more criminal trials in her future if she returns. Of course, she is being 'driven' out of Thailand and not fleeing prosecution.

I read in another news source Yingluck is looking for a school in London for her eleven year old son. Her son living in London with her living in Thailand? I don't think so.

Her son was in boarding school the whole time Yingluck was PM. He was only visiting in Thailand. Ms Yingluck will probably move to the very large townhouse her brother bought, when he was owner of Manchester City FBC, so her son can come home to see her on weekends. Many Hi-So Thais and even Americans don't personally raise their children. One of my best girlfriends was raised by her New Orleans 'Mammy' and hardly saw her jet-setting parents.

• Like 1

The EC must consider they are on firm ground to proceed with this number of Indictments, unfortunately in Thailand, some seem to think that they can do what they like , especially when it comes to money that is not there's for the taking, whether all these people are guilty remains to be seen, however , it is a poor reflection of the type of person leading the country up to the coup and one can only hope that those that are guilty are drummed out of politics forever and that Western governments who highly criticised the coup, take notice of this trial, US and Australia in particular. bah.gif

Since there was only one brain in the whole of the Puea Thai Party (Thaksin Thinks; Puea Thai Does), their behavior is a reflection of the mind set of Dr. Thaksin; sole owner and CEO of PTP: 'We got more votes than the other parties so we have a mandate to do as we will until the next election proves we can continue or we can't'. And also, 'If the people give us the mandate, then everything we do is automatically 'democratic'!'. If nothing else, Dr. Thaksin has chutzpah.

Disgraced former US president Richard Nixon had a similar attitude when he said, "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal" in a David Frost interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8

• Like 2

ramrod711 post # 15

Does this mean that Chalerm escapes once again? The guy is like a cockroach, impossible to get rid of.

Note that along with his absence the other ally Tharit is also missing.

Now perhaps there is a small choir singing somewhere in Thailand so as to secure their supper in another country at a later date,Scandinavia was always a Chalerm favouritre.

Or perhaps those named and a few others are in protective custody for a number of reasons?

The Shinwatra clan may well not be best pleased with their so called allies, therefore retribution may well be feared, a number of anti Shinwatra figures have ''vanished'' over the years you know..

• Like 1

The EC must consider they are on firm ground to proceed with this number of Indictments, unfortunately in Thailand, some seem to think that they can do what they like , especially when it comes to money that is not there's for the taking, whether all these people are guilty remains to be seen, however , it is a poor reflection of the type of person leading the country up to the coup and one can only hope that those that are guilty are drummed out of politics forever and that Western governments who highly criticised the coup, take notice of this trial, US and Australia in particular. bah.gif

I personally think that the "firm ground" that the EC have "considered" they're on is related to the fact that there is a military junta in power at the moment and for the foreseeable future.

I'm sure the stance of the US and Australia on the abrogation of citizens rights as a result of a military coup will change as a result of a hostile Election Commission's allegations of misuse of state funds whilst "electioneering" - NOT.

• Like 2

Does anyone know if YL is like her brother and has insurance in the form of a passport(s) issued elsewhere ?

If she ' forgets ' to come back will NCPO pursue her with more vigor than was displayed over her brother ?

If substantive criminal charges exist and Interpol are asked to issue a Red Notice that's not necessarily an end to it as Interpol member countries are not obliged to enforce the Red Notice, or any other for that matter, and the only sanctions that can be used is for the organisation to warn them or to suspend / cancel their membership.

If YL finds herself in a friendly country with no Thai, or other passport, and a Red Notice issued she can be allowed to live there but cannot travel.

I'm sure her caddy will be able to pass on lots of useful advice.

• Like 1

All that being revealed or will be revealed in the future was/is well known to any one in this land,

an open secrete, that one and all were rotten to the core,

the trouble was that there wasn't an honest, uncorrupt person in this land,

powerful enough to do anything about is... until now...

• Like 2

Her son was in boarding school the whole time Yingluck was PM. He was only visiting in Thailand. Ms Yingluck will probably move to the very large townhouse her brother bought, when he was owner of Manchester City FBC, so her son can come home to see her on weekends. Many Hi-So Thais and even Americans don't personally raise their children. One of my best girlfriends was raised by her New Orleans 'Mammy' and hardly saw her jet-setting parents.

Yingluck and her son will have a very hard time staying in London if she tries to stay away. I think if she does not come back the NCPO will immediately cancel her passport and label her a fugitive.

They then could announce that Interpol is looking for her and her son and have her deported and or arrested.

Remember places like the UK, US and Holland need to keep the Thais happy in this area as they want the Thais to give them their criminals also.

Look at all the crap the Thais went through so the Americans could get their gun runner.

Maybe she understands now, that if a Thai studies in the UK, he returns to Thailand and is totally immune and can do all sh*t he likes.

Her son was NOT living and attending a boarding school when the protests were happening.

You may have forgotten but i remember reading about the whistleblowers from the parents in her sons school here and her public announement to leave her son out of politics. Then she transferred him to another school in her haven of supporters in the north

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

She was NOT PM during the protests either. She had dissolved Parliament in December. So, I never said her son was in boarding school in England during the protests and he was only visiting her in Thailand during that time until he would return to boarding school in England.

Straw man argument, much?

As I have pointed out on many times . Thailand is a member of Interpol so the Thai's could easily have them (the Shin's) arrested and extradited back.

Not sure that this is the case. Nations can still decide whether to conform to the extradition request or not (for example, Canada used to deny extradition requests of Americans who might face the death penalty). Also, I'm not sure that Interpol membership automatically 'creates' extradition treaties among member nations. For example, Singapore and Thailand do not have an extradition treaty though both are members of Interpol.

• Like 1

I haven't seen that news. However, her brother stayed in London for some time but when it came to light he had fled his conviction they revoked his visa and told him he wasn't welcome. So, if she is convicted of anything I don't see her getting a visa to stay anyway.

Of course if she doesn't ever return to stand trial then thats another matter.