A note on road saftey on samui

It is my underatanding that you have to eighteen to get a motorbike driving license in thailand. So how come the bib are outside certain schools on the island stopping trafic to let school children out onto the roads not only with obviously no license but no helmets and in some cases four kids on a bike shouldnt they be confiscating the bikes and making parents pay a nice big fine. Instead these little kids are free to cause choas on thd roads and wait what happens to a farang driving legaly thai licence insurance and road tax ect it any of these lovely little kids crash into you uumh attitude from bib you farang you rich you pay. Come on general another one to add to the list me thinks

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I think you need to get a better understanding of the Thai age limit for a license and certainly to get a better understanding of how life works here in Thailand. More so the latter thumbsup.gif

You obviously have little understanding of either wink.png

Me also thinks you Kit too much whistling.gif

I think you need to get a better understanding of the Thai age limit for a license and certainly to get a better understanding of how life works here in Thailand. More so the latter thumbsup.gif

You obviously have little understanding of either wink.png

Me also thinks you Kit too much whistling.gif

lived and worked here legaly for 10 years my friend i understand very well how things work here money talks and bullshite walks

Ps 15 years old for motorbike licence 18 for car ect so yes was wrong on intial post however other points still valid and how many have licences at 15 not many me thinks

Please enlighten me then clever clogs

I think the above posts have already enlightened you to the age limits so no need for me to.

Still the Thai way of doing things you need to grasp to have a happy life here.

OH and no clogs just flip flops thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

110 years here and still letting these things wind you up ?

Oh Dear sad.png

need to see optician my friend said 10 years and ps certain thi gs still wind me up eg zenaphobia descibed as thainess ps iam not a cake and eat it person eithef

I'm not on Samui, but In my experience I have seen crackdowns on this behavior, with strict enforcement for a while.

Then a while later everything goes back to the same way it was before.