Drunk Russian attacks pregnant woman, cops

Rimmer

Drunk Russian attacks pregnant woman, cops

n9pregnant.jpg

PATTAYA:--A drunk Russian was arrested for allegedly assaulting a pregnant woman, molesting another and then attacking police.

It took a group of uniformed and volunteer officers to restrain the boisterous Russian in his mid-40s near the Skaw Beach Hotel on Second Road in the wee hours of July 21.

A very-pregnant Khwanta Saenkhanueng, 29, said she was sleeping on the roadside when the unnamed suspect had kicked her in the posterior. Fearing for her unborn child, she tried to get up and run away, but the Russian kept attacking her.

Khwanta was rescued by 21-year-old Jariya Inplung, who broke up the fight, but had the Russian grab her breast painfully and refuse to let go until she screamed for passersby to help.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/drunk-russian-attacks-pregnant-woman-cops-39957#sthash.Dkq1Rkpm.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2014-08-01 footer_n.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, this man is a tool.

I hope that he ends up in the clink and the other inmates are made aware that he is in for kicking a heavily pregnant Thai woman.

Would love to know the full story, was the woman homeless, why was she sleeping in the street?

• Like 1

Enjoy Thai prison you worthless pond scum.

On a happy note for you, no mater how enthusiastically your new "friends" try, you will not get pregnant.

Is that his nutsack hanging out of those shorts?

Naw, you know its the pockets of his dress shorts.

Wow this is another article that raises questions about what happened.

Do the reporters just not know or are they intellectually challenged that they don't ask any questions.

I get the feeling that the reporters that provide us with this stuff must be shy and hang at the back of the crowd.

So many reports are like this one.

as residence and treatment, i dont think there much diference beetween thai and russian prison....he will feel like at home, ...only a litlle bit more hot, exotic because of the food,the language and the climat....i hope he stay quiet a while in it, to enjoy better his holydays, and can start learn the language

these people are really indecent....for being polite and not saying rural mother f..u.c..k...e.r.

coffee1.gif

Edited by VINCENT2012
  • Like 1