Police purge Motorbike mafia

Lite Beer

"three stricter rules to restrain police from becoming involving in extortion"

that says it all ... the police is the maffia and doing the extortion ...

so where does one go to complain about THEM ?

why is there no police of/for the police in this country?

There is a way....YOUTUBE them in action.
Works every time.

Where i live at the moment, if a thai murders another, the parents pay and the culprit is told to shave their  hair off and stay away for about six months.

Its the norm and has been going on for years, ill watch this one with interest !

It does get interesting doesn't it? Last Narm competition gathering I went to the gf was pointing out who had murdered who.

The wild wild west has gone. Its now the wild South East.

"three stricter rules to restrain police from becoming involving in extortion"

that says it all ... the police is the maffia and doing the extortion ...

so where does one go to complain about THEM ?

why is there no police of/for the police in this country?

For sure there must be a 'police of the police' but perhaps they just get paid by the police to look the other way ? So I guess it calls for the creation of a 'police of the police of the police', hoping of course that they don't end up getting paid for looking etc....

In Ratchatewi area, police enforcement of traffic laws ie; not blocking zebra crossings, not parking cars on the sidewalk, not riding motorbikes on the sidewalk, high speed runs from light to light, all lasted ONE WEEKEND. Nothing has really changed. There seriously needs to be a new police force with new people who are trained and better paid. The current police need to lose their jobs, reapply and vetted for criminal complaints against them. The culling process would take about a year.

• Like 1

Police purge Motorbike mafia???...They are the mafia!!...Oh my Cod!!

You talk like you really know the truth when in fact you are making assumptions about what you "think" you know. Yet another barstool expert.

Police purge Motorbike mafia???...They are the mafia!!...Oh my Cod!!

'Oh my Cod' laugh.png   Anyway, I happened to be in Bangkok today and saw a cop and copess pulling over some guy on a bike, when they'd finished with him, the cop crossed the soi and money was passed first from one cart and then the adjoining one and the cop wasn't returning to the copess with fried chicken or skewered pork. The vendors didn't speak or look at him, they just looked pissed off . 

What with the police, and todays brave op ed in the BP re army mafia, I feel downright sorry for those Thais trying to scratch a living here.

The purge is not against the mafia, the purge is against the skim off the top that went to fund the Thaksin political machine.  It is more part of a political putsch than a purge.  The great Thai Pretender is being shown his place.

The purge is not against the mafia, the purge is against the skim off the top that went to fund the Thaksin political machine.  It is more part of a political putsch than a purge.  The great Thai Pretender is being shown his place.

Exactly.

[attachment=277940:The military performs magic on the police.jpg]

['Uncle Too' is Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha, head of the National Council for Peace and Order.
Using a Thai Buddhist ritual, he spits sacred water at the blind police to heal them magically. This refers to the sudden flood of law and order issues that the military has forced the police to deal with since the coup. Normally the Thai police look the other way on many issues of crime and safety in deference to local vested interests.]

Every breath you take, Every move you make, Every bond you break, Every step you take, 
I'll be watching you Every single day, Every word you say, Every game you play, Every night you stay
I'll be watching you Every move you make, Every vow you break, Every smile you fake, Every claim you stake,
I'll be watching you!
Police-Sting.

[attachment=278002:rtp.jpg]         <----  I'll be watching you.     [attachment=278000:The general.jpg]

• Like 1

I once thought the military takeover would stamp out the mafia's

I no longer believe that

Says Mr Wiseass. I'm sure they'll be devastated when they all read this post of yours.

Clearly, the mafia's are no longer afraid, as, they are not being prosecuted, they have their friends in the police still to do their bidding and protect them, and

They are destroying, no, they are raping, their country, and, many of their girls are sold into slavery, and, they profit from it,

did you prefer that description, as this is clearly true

Every breath you take, Every move you make, Every bond you break, Every step you take, 
I'll be watching you Every single day, Every word you say, Every game you play, Every night you stay
I'll be watching you Every move you make, Every vow you break, Every smile you fake, Every claim you stake,
I'll be watching you!
Police-Sting.

attachicon.gifrtp.jpg         <----  I'll be watching you.     attachicon.gifThe general.jpg

And who is watching him?

Well if they want to catch cops demanding bribes, tell them to watch the police waiting on the other side of the second set of tollgates on Rama IX, after getting on at Ploen Chit.  Tell them to send plain clothes people with hidden cameras or mikes in vehicles with NON Bangkok number plates on.