Gaza school strike 'criminal' - UN

webfact

Not interested in arguing with people denying what can be plainly seen by objective readers. We have been over this 100 times, how Judeophobia (what most people understand as antisemitism regarding Jews only) is indeed a form of racism even though Jews are not actually a race. If you don't remember, search the forum. Not going to regurgitate this same stuff again. This is a tool being used here to try to intimidate people from calling out Jew hating speech and Jew hating websites ... by playing annoying repetitive circular games. First they made it impossible to use the proper word antisemitism by claiming ignorance of it's meaning ... now this. To adapt to this, even though it is well known that Judeophobia (antisemitism) is a form of racism, I will personally adapt by not referring to racism in this regard. It's just too tedious to deal with the same dodges 100 times ... there is no need -- the terms/phrases Judeophobia, hate speech, Jew hatred suffice more than well enough to describe the phenom with any reference to racism. Sorted.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Jingthing

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

anyone OBJECTIVE with the slightest bit of intelligence can easily see that is a propaganda site. No point in further discussion on this.

Anyone objective with the slightest bit of intelligence can easily see that any person, group of organization that speaks out against Irael will be labeled as anti-semitic by the Hasbara-bots. No point in further discussion on this.

But that's a lie. Nobody has said that. But that's your game, so you can play it 100 times, but you are arguing against a position that nobody believes. AGAIN, of course not ALL criticism of Israeli policy is Judeophobic. But I know you'll keep at it ... whatever.

• Like 1

You defend Israel as being the most moral army in the region, the shining beacon of democracy, doing its best to protect against civilian casualties....

Straw Man. No one is saying that besides you. However, all three are much more true about Israel than any neighboring country.

You say "Straw Man", then you proceed to agree with me!

If you had not thrown in the snide "shining beacon of democracy" comment, I would have agreed with you on that part of the statement. However it is a Straw Man, because no one has said it other than you.

Israel is far superior to any of its neighbors in every one of those regards, but due to its many enemies, it has some restrictions that I would not agree with under different circumstances. However, many countries, all over the world ,have had to curtail some civil liberties to deal with deal with Islamic terrorism.

Edited by Ulysses G.

anyone OBJECTIVE with the slightest bit of intelligence can easily see that is a propaganda site. No point in further discussion on this.

Anyone objective with the slightest bit of intelligence can easily see that any person, group of organization that speaks out against Irael will be labeled as anti-semitic by the Hasbara-bots.

"Objective" indeed. After all, why would Jingthing call this nugget of tolerance - from the article and website that you are defending - hateful propaganda? From the looks of it, this is where most of the anti-Israel crowd are getting most of their talking points and "objective" information.

"Israel has cluster bombs, DIME munitions, white phosphorous, and other illegal or experimental weapons with which it can kill and maim as many Palestinian civilians as it likes.

Israel is especially proficient at mass-murdering children. Israel constantly reminds us that it can exercise the “Samson option” and drop nuclear weapons on the capitals of Europe and the Middle East. Israel has even colonized America, the world’s most powerful nation, exacting billions of dollars a year in tribute"

Edited by Ulysses G.

Anyone objective with the slightest bit of intelligence can easily see that any person, group of organization that speaks out against Irael will be labeled as anti-semitic by the Hasbara-bots. No point in further discussion on this.

But that's a lie. Nobody has said that. But that's your game, so you can play it 100 times, but you are arguing against a position that nobody believes. AGAIN, of course not ALL criticism of Israeli policy is Judeophobic. But I know you'll keep at it ... whatever.

If it's a lie, if you believe that not all criticism of Israel is Judeophobic; why do you and your cohort repeatedly throw that accusation at anyone who posts a criticism of Israel which even you can't defend?

Why do you dismiss websites with views you can't refute as biased, yet are happy to accept views from websites supporting your view which are equally, if not more, biased?

• Like 2

<snip>

I have repeatedly asked you justify your comments

Any I have done so, but all you do is deny the obvious, so it is not worth searching though your comments over and over again. Anyone who reads you regularly knows exactly where you are coming from.

What I actually said was "I have repeatedly asked you justify your comments I have posted 'hate speech' or similar by quoting any post of mine which could be considered such; yet neither of you have done so; apart from one feeble attempt which showed nothing of the sort."

I did not address it, because I do not recall saying that you that "regularly post hate speech." I do remember pointing out numerous examples of you comparing Israel to Nazi Germany - maybe that is what you are referring to - but most of those posts have been deleted by the moderators. whistling.gif

Dear, oh dear.

Where is the word 'regularly' in the part of the quote you excluded? Where I have said that you say I regularly post hate speech?

But you and your mate have accused me of doing so and I have repeatedly asked you to justify that accusation (if you don't know the difference between 'repeatedly' and 'regularly' a dictionary will help you).

Numerous example of comparing Israel to Nazi Germany?

A few, yes. I don't know if they have been removed, can't be arsed to look. But as you brought the subject up:-

I compared the early days of Nazi Germany where Germans were divided into two categories, the Volksgenossen ("national comrades ) and the Gemeinschaftsfremde ("community aliens") with the situation in Israel where Jews are Israeli but Muslims are Arab Israeli.

Why the difference? Why are they not both simply Israeli?

I also asked if you or Jingthing could explain the difference between a Jewish state for Jewish people and an Aryan state for Aryan people; a question neither of you could answer.

But I stressed that I did not in any way believe that Israel was the same as Nazi Germany, I merely showed that some aspects of Israeli policy were similar to Nazi policy during early days of Nazi Germany.

Note 'early;' I am, of course, not talking about The Holocaust!

I also stressed that I did not believe that Israel would adopt a final solution to the Palestinian problem which would be in any way, shape or form similar to the Nazi's final solution to the Jewish problem.

If you want to criticise and debate what I have said; fine, this is a forum. But don't put words into my mouth that I have not uttered.

And do try and come up with a better argument than merely dismissing what I have said as hate speech.

Edited by 7by7
  • Like 2

If it's a lie, if you believe that not all criticism of Israel is Judeophobic; why do you and your cohort repeatedly throw that accusation at anyone who posts a criticism of Israel which even you can't defend?

More dishonest spin. There are plenty of legitimate examples of anti-Semitism that Jingthing and others have pointed out on this forum - before they get deleted - and plenty of anti-Semitic links and websites as well.

It takes a lot of work to refute all the FAKE QUOTES and such that have been posted here. It is not our job to check every single website to see if the information is factual, so do your own work.

• Like 1

More dishonest spin. There are plenty of legitimate examples of anti-Semitism that Jingthing and others have pointed out on this forum - before they get deleted - and plenty of anti-Semitic links and websites as well.

It takes a lot of work to refute all the FAKE QUOTES and such that have been posted here. It is not our job to check every single website to see if the information is factual, so do your own work.

My Jewish pals are appalled at what is going on.

Is that dishonest spin?

• Like 1

Why do you dismiss websites with views you can't refute as biased, yet are happy to accept views from websites supporting your view which are equally, if not more, biased?

hey 7b7 it doesn't even have to be criticism as we know it? You will never believe this, but once I was accused of being anti-Semitic for merely asking a question, " who owns the United States Federal Reserve "? blink.png

I was content to go away thinking to myself where there is smoke there's firelaugh.png

I merely showed that some aspects of Israeli policy were similar to Nazi policy during early days of Nazi Germany.

Note 'early;' I am, of course, not talking about The Holocaust!

Pretty much every country on earth could find similarities with some aspects of Nazi Germany - before they started putting minorities in concentration camps and murdering them. You made the odious comparison on purpose and repeatedly. Just how gullible do you think people that read this forum are?

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Your posts directed at me are coming more and more childish.

Your sad little games, whilst amusing at first, have become tiresome.

Until you do manage to come up with a better argument than merely dismissing what I have said as hate speech I see no point in responding to you.

But one last word.

You say "Pretty much every country on earth could find similarities with some aspects of Nazi Germany."

Except, from what you say; Israel!

Edited by 7by7

Your posts directed at me are coming more and more childish.

You mean by pointing out that you are being dishonest and insinuating that numerous comparisons to Nazi Germany might be hate speech? Wow. That hurts. giggle.gif

Where I have said that you say I regularly post hate speech?

Please stop posting lies. Sorting through all your spin old posts is just plain boring.

Same with the hate speech you claim I regularly post.

Jingthing post # 278

You have posted an article from an extremist hate group / conspiracy theory oriented website.

Congratulations!bah.gif.pagespeed.ce.-cCHYEZ1Lo.gif

Nice to see that a poster hates veterans some of them even now alive who helped to liberate the P.O.W. camps during W.W. 2 . thus they no doubt saved Jewish lives.

However we see clearly again the contempt and gratitude the Zionists have for the Goyim.

Is this website officially representing all USA veterans? Saying a website got certain biases and leanings is not quite

the same as expressing contempt for veterans or Goyim.

Interesting how a topic about "criminal " acts by Israel is being turned into "anti jewish" action and issues connected. It shows the weakness in their indefensible stance. Now there are many Jews , particularly a younger generation, who are not tied to the past and prepared to challenge the actions of Israel. hiding behind"anti semitism" is cowardly.http://www.alternativenews.org/english/index.php/politics/activism/8376-jews-in-britain-against-genocide-in-gaza

Pictures do not seem to indicate there were all that many people protesting.

As for "younger generation" - same thing, wouldn't say all were that young, or for that matter - British.

At least three of the main speakers were Israelis, with well hall-of-fame credentials in Israel's political left.

And again, not quite sure what pointing out that there are Israelis and Jews who oppose the Israeli government

and Israel's actions. Isn't this quite the norm is most democracies?

When you (or any other poster) conjure similar indicators of dissent on the Palestinian side, that would be news.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1

Jingthing post # 280.

Your comment above also reflects Judeophobia as have many of your posts over the years.

Now considering I have made my posts over a time span of some 8 months concerning this particular topic I would ask you to furnish a list of my posts ''Made over the years.''

I abhor religion in all its perverse beliefs forms as all I have ever seen from nationalistic religious beliefs like those which you among others hold is hate.

I stand by my comments and if you find them offensive well don't read them or put me on ignore.

However, remember that the truth never goes away no matter what people may do to ignore or hide the truth.

Bummer - if you abhor religion in all its perverse belief forms etc., you'll probably miss his show on trurhjihadradio.com.

Lots of fun bits there - JFK, 9/11, them protocols and other goodies and oldies.

Ulysses G post # 292

Do you think that moronic accusations help your cause? It points out what kind of people hate Israel.

According to the authors, Rabbi Yitzhak Shapira and Rabbi Yosef Elitzur, non-Jews are “uncompassionate by nature” and may have been killed in order to “curb their evil inclinations.” “If we kill a gentile who has violated one of the seven commandments [of Noah] . . . there is nothing wrong with the murder,” Shapira and Elitzur insisted. Citing Jewish law as his source (or at least a very selective interpretation of it) he declared, “There is justification for killing babies if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us, and in such a situation they may be harmed deliberately, and not only during combat with adults.”

Do you think that moronic accusations help your cause?The link below points out very clearly the people that Israels Zionists hate..

http://www.alternet.org/books/how-kill-goyim-and-influence-people

Don't know about moronic accusations, but you seem to have missed the secondary headline of the quote:

A controversial, racist book sparked a national uproar in Israel.

The AQ angle (or, for that matter Islamic Jihad) has more to do with domestic politics for the control of the Gaza Strip than

with Israel.

Wrong. In the quote, the AQ leader specifically criticizes them for joining peace processes with Israel. You posted the link, you should know.

The line you quoted from my post in which the link is this:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/09/world/middleeast/khaled-meshal-hamas-leader-delivers-defiant-speech-on-anniversary-celebration.html?pagewanted=all

As far as I can tell AQ is not mentioned there at all.

If you are referring to another link posted by me, do point out where (unless I'm reading wrong the reference was to a source

you quoted, rather than me, but could be wrong).

Either way - I am not wrong in the least. There are other outfits in the Gaza Strip which challenge Hamas for control and for

prestige. The most prominent is Islamic Jihad, with AQ presence still relatively minor. The criticism about Hamas going soft

is related to these struggles, as well as ideological differences. Worth noting that this time around Islamic Jihad was actually

in favor of Egypt playing moderator - as Islamic Jihad is not a Muslim Brotherhood outfit, less bad blood with Egypt's current

regime, and another way to poke Hamas on the domestic front.

Well, there are all them tunnels the Hamas dug up. Leadership seems to be pretty much unharmed. The tunnels IDF was destroying are those leading into Israel, there are others.

They are supposed to hide out in tunnels? sick.gif

If you are joking, it still doesn't take away from the tastelessness.

I am not joking and you are being obtuse.

A government has an obligation to protect its civilians.

The Hamas (elected ruler of the Gaza Strip) expanded a lot of resources into projects that could have been used as

means to protect the population in an emergency. These projects were not, at any point of the fighting, utilized in

such a manner - leaving the civilians to fend for themselves, while Hamas operatives and leadership were safely

underground.

My post was not a justification of Israel's attacks, and was not a claim that Gazans should spend their lives in tunnels.

It just pointed out that there was an emergency, a viable means to protect at least some of the population, and sadly

no inclination from Hamas to make it so.

I would think it tasteless on the part of Hamas leadership, indeed.

So you are serious that Gazan women and children should shelter in tunnels that Hamas has built? The very tunnels that Israel is destroying?

How about just let them out of the damn country? Let them into the West Bank with other Palestinians? Or are you of the same mind as other posters that it would be impossible to tell a terrorist from a non-terrorist?

Not sure if you're trolling now or just my post not being clear enough.

The IDF did not destroy all the tunnels existing under the Gaza Strip, just those leading into Israel.

There are plenty more, and obviously Hamas leadership is hiding underground.

All I am saying is that Hamas invested a massive effort in constructing an underground network of

tunnels under the Gaza Strip and that it could have been utilized to protect some of the population.

This did not happen and tunnels were kept for Hamas use only.

As for letting non-combatants out of the fighting area, I was all for that and posted so in quite a few

topics. I do not think there was any realistic way to transfer Gazans en-masse to the West Bank,

though, even if the West Bank was adequately equipped to handle this situation. Rather, I thought

that under different conditions, Egypt could have created a restricted zone near its border with the

Gaza Strip and allow temporary passage for non-combatants only. Much easier logistically and much

safer all around.

Is that dishonest spin?

Not a spin, just not a very good argument.

We can all claim pals who feel this way or otherwise.

And again, finding Jews or Israelis who will publicly denounce Israel and its government is not that rare.

The opposite, Palestinians publicly speaking against their leadership, is definitely news.

• Like 1

Is that dishonest spin?

And again, finding Jews or Israelis who will publicly denounce Israel and its government is not that rare.

The opposite, Palestinians publicly speaking against their leadership, is definitely news.

I didn't claim pals.

I made a statement.

The Daily Mail can be accessed via a proxy server in Thailand

here is the item and yes it is true

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.

Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The message, which received more than 2,000 likes on his page, lists four action points which he wants to be enforced as soon as possible.

Feiglin details the first one as 'defining the enemy' and states: 'The strategic enemy is extremist Arab Islam in all its varieties, from Iran to Gaza, which seeks to annihilate Israel in its entirety. The immediate enemy is Hamas. (Not the tunnels, not the rockets, but Hamas.)'

He says another important part of his plan is the 'conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html#ixzz39Si3z1Wp

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He is indeed a far right winger.

However, in this video interview, he clarifies his position and he is not really pro-genocide:

http://www.jpost.com/International/WATCH-CNNs-Blitzer-grills-Likud-MK-Feiglin-over-calls-for-Gaza-concentration-camp-370223

Perhaps (more like probably) the "concentration camp" thing has been overblown.

The Daily Mail can be accessed via a proxy server in Thailand

here is the item and yes it is true

An Israeli official has called for concentration camps in Gaza and ‘the conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters’.

Moshe Feiglin, Deputy Speaker of the Israeli Knesset and member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s ruling Likud Party, posted the inflammatory message on his Facebook page at the weekend.

He lays out a detailed plan for the destruction of Gaza - which includes shipping its residents across the world - in a letter he addressed to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

The message, which received more than 2,000 likes on his page, lists four action points which he wants to be enforced as soon as possible.

Feiglin details the first one as 'defining the enemy' and states: 'The strategic enemy is extremist Arab Islam in all its varieties, from Iran to Gaza, which seeks to annihilate Israel in its entirety. The immediate enemy is Hamas. (Not the tunnels, not the rockets, but Hamas.)'

He says another important part of his plan is the 'conquest of the entire Gaza Strip, and annihilation of all fighting forces and their supporters.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2715466/Israeli-official-calls-concentration-camps-Gaza-conquest-entire-Gaza-Strip-annihilation-fighting-forces-supporters.html#ixzz39Si3z1Wp

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

He is indeed a far right winger.

However, in this video interview, he clarifies his position and he is not really pro-genocide:

http://www.jpost.com/International/WATCH-CNNs-Blitzer-grills-Likud-MK-Feiglin-over-calls-for-Gaza-concentration-camp-370223

Perhaps (more like probably) the "concentration camp" thing has been overblown.

He's not really pro-genocide? blink.png

• Like 1

What exactly is this thing called "humanitarian"?

Sure seems to be a super money spinner - the way we hear it so often, so loudly!

Edit

Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give the appearance of solidity to pure wind

- George Orwell

Someone should feel super guilty of their own actions... if that is possible.

Edited by ravip

Is that dishonest spin?

I didn't claim pals.

I made a statement.

Alright then - an unverifiable statement made to support an argument.

Whatever suits you. Still does not make it any more credible than "Somchai said".