Disappearing posts

Seastallion

Every now and then I will post something, I see it posted, and then later it disappears without explanation.

This morning was the latest example. I posted in the leg shaving thread in General. An innocuous and harmless post which I am positive was in now way anywhere near beaching any forum rules. The post even received a "like".

But it has disappeared. There is no mod comment "Posts deleted because of blah blah", no PM, just mystery.

This has happened several time recently.

I can not think it is server error because I receive likes, thus it is "posted".

I can only conclude it is mod action, but why would a mod do that 1. when it is harmless, and 2. without explaining?

Or could there be another explanation?

• Like 1

Was this not a notification as to the "disappearance" of your post?

I really don't know what to say about this topic. I personally pluck my legs & wax them.

Why don't we leave it at that, this topic is heading North & we don't really want that, do we now?

CLOSED.

It was no wonder your post disappeared, rather vulgar, I think it fell afoul of this forum rule:

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.