What's the stingiest thing you've seen someone do in Thailand

neverdie

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just today saw a god botherer missionary lady at a Chiang mai Tops supermarket, trying to recruit passersby... as I was leaving Tops, I saw her eating all the apple samples and then dash out, no purchase made.

Edited by daoyai
  • Like 1

Just today saw a god botherer missionary lady at a Chiang mai Tops supermarket, trying to recruit passersby... as I was leaving Tops, I saw her eating all the apple samples and then dash out, no purchase made.

Did her name tag say, HELLO, I'M EVE?

Guys pigging out on the food at a new bar opening, or a bar party and sitting on a small bottle of water all night. Oh, and Russians stopping at a bar that had a pig on the spit and asking if they could get a plate full to take down to the beach. Without buying a drink mind.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

Re-use toilet paper.

Gaz,

Brother, please explain, how did you witness such a thing? or was it you?

To blow their nose. Now what were you thinking?

Took you a few minutes, but good save.

Gaza, forgets how long I've known him.....there's more to this story 5555555

gives me an idea for tomorrow's thread. 55555

Guys pigging out on the food at a new bar opening, or a bar party and sitting on a small bottle of water all night. Oh, and Russians stopping at a bar that had a pig on the spit and asking if they could get a plate full to take down to the beach. Without buying a drink mind.

I throw a party at my local for my birthday. It gives me great pleasure to welcome all the balloon chasers that I've never seen before in that bar nursing a beer for 45 minutes.

I wander over and introduce myself, thank them profusely for coming to my party, express my sincere desire that they enjoyed the food, and then shake my empty glass under their nose while waving over one of the serving staff. "JD coke". Never fails.....I don't know why they don't stay and buy me a second drink. whistling.gif

• Like 2

Used to know an american who used to frequent BigC in pattaya which was then known as carrefour,he would take a wad of tissue for his toilet needs at home and would also fill up his empty water bottle within the seated area for food.

Add to this if a bar didnt have a convenience he wouldn't pay the 5 baht to the nearest mafia ran toilet he would just excuse himself with the remark that he would go find a friendly tree,Now this cheap charlie had about 50 million baht in the us.

I've seen several hundred old goats spending all day moaning on an internet forum rather than go out and socialize with real people.

Just in case they need to spend a coin.

Tighter than two coats of paint on a ducks arse.

But I'm only 39 and have a young daughter.

Thus no life here :(

Am I exempt from painted ducks butts?