Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

I think we all agree Britain does have a jihadist problem, the questions to answer are how and why 100's of British born Muslims end up becoming unrepentant murderers who glorify death and why so many others support them and Jihad. What can be done to stop this growing trend?

• Like 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What ideally could be done if absolute ruler of Great Britian personally? (Not much point in fantasy really)

What will likely chance be done with current leadership? (Not much as we all seem to agree)

Or how about ideas; what can we each try to do to effect some positive chances of change and action?

I have not heard of anyone ever actually being stripped of UK citizenship I think it was just another 'could be' be never will be threat. i'd like to see a link to anyone that has been. They may have done for Abu Hanza but he was a wanted terrorist extradited to the USA

• Like 1

I have not heard of anyone ever actually being stripped of UK citizenship I think it was just another 'could be' be never will be threat. i'd like to see a link to anyone that has been. They may have done for Abu Hanza but he was a wanted terrorist extradited to the USA

British Citizenship under the 2006 Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act.

The number of people subject to the power, under which the Home Secretary can deprive dual nationals of their British citizenship if it is deemed to be in the public interest, has increased since the coalition government came to power.

http://immigrationmatters.co.uk/home-office-is-cancelling-british-citizenship-of-more-dual-nationality-brits.html

And British Nationality Act 1981 (as amended),

In recent years there has been an increasing use of powers to deprive people of their British citizenship and withdraw British passport facilities, particularly in respect of those who may be involved in fighting, extremist activity or terrorist training overseas.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&ved=0CE0QFjAF&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.parliament.uk%2Fbriefing-papers%2Fsn06820.pdf&ei=4cEXVOriI8HluQT_w4KgAg&usg=AFQjCNEtv2_a8Vj_mg6DxgZxOuN0TYpyxA&sig2=J2jj4w6fAQFSDM7pFv2mtg

So how many Islamic jihadist have had their nationality taken away?

I’ll make it easy for,you; make an application via FOI, with somewhat better wording, at the URL below.

https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request/the-freedom-of-information-act

An example FOI response

We are aware of twelve British Nationals who are currently being detained overseas on terrorism charges, and are providing consular assistance. We do not hold information on whether these charges relate specifically to Islamist terrorism.

Edited by simple1

I’ll make it easy for,you; make an application via FOI, with somewhat better wording, at the URL below.

https://www.gov.uk/make-a-freedom-of-information-request/the-freedom-of-information-act

An example FOI response

We are aware of twelve British Nationals who are currently being detained overseas on terrorism charges, and are providing consular assistance. We do not hold information on whether these charges relate specifically to Islamist terrorism.

You've been asked for a simple and straightforward question, please provide the numbers.

• Like 1

Blaming all Muslims for the actions and beliefs of IS is as stupid as blaming all Christians for the actions and beliefs of the Nazis!

Did somebody blame ALL Muslims, where was that?, the blame is on ALL of Islam, individual Muslims are just as much it's victim as the rest of us.

No answer on the number of Jihadists having their nationality stripped yet then, the EDL of course is an entirely legal organisation not involved in murder.

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

An example FOI response

You've been asked for a simple and straightforward question, please provide the numbers.

If you or others wish to gain more detail, use Google, FOI or read the content at a URL I provided in my first reply to the question.

Edited by simple1

yes. cold turkey at once. no more talking, thinking or fearing jihadi's. cravings will persist for some time and the urge to pick at scabs will be overhwelming. all symptoms will correct themselves naturally. fear of islam is addictive. they like cups of tea too, and cakes.....

Worrying recruitment video by ISIS, on the BBC. note the very mild criticism by the member of the British Council of Muslims who is mainly concerned about the worry the Islamist fighters will cause to their parents, he says they are not helping but does not actually say they are wrong, or that Jihad is wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4eMIO4aED0

Trouble is. There's a few wackos. Who spoil it for the rest. Radical Muslims and radical EDL types

I've got loads of Muslim mates. From all parts of the world.

And they are just like you and me.

Work hard. Buy a house. Bring up kids.

Things have changed since I was in school.

Nowadays seems all are accepted here.

The saving grace of the UK is that your everyday educated fella on the street accepts different nationalities.

• Like 2

Trouble is. There's a few wackos. Who spoil it for the rest. Radical Muslims and radical EDL types. I've got loads of Muslim mates. From all parts of the world.

And they are just like you and me. Work hard. Buy a house. Bring up kids. Things have changed since I was in school. Nowadays seems all are accepted here. The saving grace of the UK is that your everyday educated fella on the street accepts different nationalities.

Yes, it's good to accept different nationalities (and belief systems, skin colors, etc). Growing up, I changed schools 9 times in 11 years, within 5 countries. I have Muslim friends here in Chiang Rai, as well as others with a slew of other allegiances.

The sustained openness of UK has been overdone. Now there are types who would actively try to cause trouble for Brits. Some are overt, others are 'sleepers' (waiting for the right time to shout 'Allah Akbar' and start the serious take-over). Brits think niceness and fairness will prevail. It won't. Some of the extremists are hard-core and are adept at melding in to the shadows - or, if cornered, can simply say "it's not me, mate. I'm on your side.". Tough times ahead for Britain and the rest of Europe.

If you read the daily mail /express. Then yes. They're taking over. We're all doomed Mr manering.

But those papers are owned and push the zionist Israeli view.

If you just read the daily mail. After a week you want to top yourself.

On the street. Most folks just get on.

I've said it myself. Why's that idiot wearing his pyjamas in the daytime? .

Why's his beard tickling his <deleted>?

And yet my mate a cabbie in london. Is exactly like that.

He just says. You look weird. With a clean shave. And wearing jeans and a TV shirt.

We see churches has beautiful.

They see mosque's the same.

The majority don't wanna cut our heads off and blow us up.

Promoting loony conspiracy theories make it easy to dismiss anything that you have to say. Thanks for being so frank about your views. xwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

You've led a sheltered life in blighty

Yet you speak of educated fellas in the UK accepting all nationalities, then come out with a this, all nationalities except Jews and their world conspiracy is it then?

Everyone is pushing their own agenda

It's a global problem. Anywhere there are Muslims it's a chance for infection.

You know the Asian Muslims; Thais never really in to the Arab black one piece for the ladies; but last ten years it's been on the rise. Have you noticed? In the Muslim areas of Thailand; chiang Mai even. The guys dressing up thier women like Arabs. Unfortunately means they are getting preached to or influenced by the extreme side of that Sunni nut case bunch no?

Very sad for world.

I came here one reason to get away from the powder keg the UK is turning in to. Europe is turning in to. Or is already.

Other than the weather that is.

Seriously; Itally and Spain etc are nice places to live too. But the Muslim hoards and all those weapons in the North African states are just a boat ride away. See Kenya where the Somalis pop down the coast to attack the tourists. I could see such happen in Mediterranean. Not much of a stretch of imagination. Certain they could and probably are smuggling weapons in to extremists already in side Europes boarders.

• Like 1