Does Britain have a jihadi problem?

webfact

Posting from Thailand by any chance? No doubt the profound irony of that scenario is lost on you as well. I wonder how you'll feel if one of your kids heads is kicked -repeatedly- in at school here for being, 'different'?

Or just ask the parents of the 1400 or so children in Rotherham who were raped for being white kafirs?

First I ever heard of it.

Why is it not up there with the Nigerian Girls abductions?

Because it is probably an 'exclusive' from the Daily Fail.

Nothing more to be said really.

A 'fallacy' as vinnie so eloquently puts it.

Can you produce said parents?

Produce a met police spokesperson?

A BBC report?

Anywhere from outside the Daily Fail or Sun or another of your media masters comics is acceptable.

Even the Times and Torygraph will do as acceptable evidence, I'll be waiting right here :-)

Meanwhile I'll meditate on the probable millions of children throughout history who were raped for being good little catholic kids...

Edited by dhream

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posting from Thailand by any chance? No doubt the profound irony of that scenario is lost on you as well. I wonder how you'll feel if one of your kids heads is kicked -repeatedly- in at school here for being, 'different'?

Or just ask the parents of the 1400 or so children in Rotherham who were raped for being white kafirs?

Nothning more to be said really.

Produce met police spokeperson?

Anywhere outside the Daily Fail or Sun or another your media masters comics is acceptable.

Even the Times and Torygraph will do as acceptable evidence, I'll be waiting right here :-)

Meanwhile I'll meditate on the probable millions of children throughout history who were raped for being good little catholic kids...

Oh dear! First you've ever heard of the Rotherham atrocities?

Unbelievable! The Search button will offer you all the evidence you need.

Hmmmm, Mr.Angry..rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif ......I am not talking about you an "immigrant" in Africa.

We are all immigants, the world is always in flux, always was, always will be, what is irritating is blokes like you still have to be dragged kicking and screaming into the first world with the rest of us.

Why wallow in the benighted prejudice of the new arrivals? Teach them the way to live, don't reinforce their prejudices and superstitions with your own. Which really makes your entire 'immigrant' debate look pretty dumb.

You forget or never thought of it, that these folk who want to go and kill folk in the main come from families that have been in the UK for years, so lets assume they were brought up in a pretty nice environment here. BUT, the "modern" offspring of these folk are the problem.

My grand children are OK in England. smile.png

PS. Why are all your posts so angry ?..rolleyes.gif Was it today you told a bloke not to ask questions here, use search blink.png and you are new here. Come on now, calm down...thumbsup.gif

Why are you so smug?

You are wrong (nothing unusual there it seems). It was on Sunday I told a bloke to use search, and rightly so. I did not say 'don't ask questions' that of course, is a lie. One of many I've had to gently point out this evening on this thread of honourable British stalwarts.

Most of you would learn something if you actually started asking more questions (Hint: reading the 'Beano with Boobs' is not the place to get your 'news' and 'opinion' from) And so what if I'm 'new' on Thai Visa?

And why do you think I am 'angry'?

I'm just direct.

I enjoy wading into you lot, it's the intellectual equivalent of a movie hero effortlessly dispaching fifty hapless henchmen with a few swift kicks in the goolies... keep coming at me, Grandad, and bring your Confederacy of Dunces! :-)

Edited by dhream

But the real Muslims are the dangerous ones. So I'm sorry to say it does look like the religion at root of the problem rather than just a few wackos.

And therein, as the Bard says, lies the rub.
I've been reading "The End of Faith" the last few days and Sam Harris concurs. There are some real insights into Islam and religion in general. There is no such thing as "the religion of peace" when it comes to Islam. That is nothing but a dishonest PR slogan!

http://www.popeye-x.com/downloads/other/Sam.Harris.-.The.End.of.Faith.pdf

I hope that the forum rules are still protecting copyrights.

This post and link should be deleted.

By the way, why making constantly a process of Islam instead of dealing the issues of UK jihadi's ?

I agree with this. All religion is BS. All of it. Without exception, Even all that kumbaya twaddle here in Thailand.

But, people need to be treated with humanity and respect. If 'wiping out' the entire population were the answer, it would be the answer.

We're gong to have to learn to get along.

Until the blind can see. I mean the religious. Not the 'unbelievers' whatever that means, what a con that was!

• Like 1

But he was deported!

Are you saying that he should have suffered no other punishment, i.e. jail, for his crimes?

That he should have been let off?

Surely not!

I'm saying better to have deported him minus 3 square meals a day plus accommodation. ie immediately.

Nothing more to be said really.

Produce a met police spokesperson?

A BBC report?

Anywhere from outside the Daily Fail or Sun or another of your media masters comics is acceptable.

You must have been hiding in a cave

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/755153-1400-children-sexually-exploited-in-uk-town-rotherham-report/#entry8302409

Go talk to the non-muslims in S and W Yorks and they'll tell you it's still going on under the blind eyes of culturally aware councils

Edited by Mosha
  • Like 1

UK government

"Oh so pity these poor persecuted Islamists; please come and live at our tax payers expense indefinitely and feel totally free to set up mosques and preach hate about the evils of western society; Diddums the poor babes , do innocent and oppressed by those nasty dictators just for having different ideas on the way to live life xxxxx"""

Sickening

Why on earth they let such people in in the first place.

They really so stupid or it's the steps on the way of this regional power play?

What is sickening and stupid is that your seem to believe the part you have put in quotes.

Immigrants, however they enter the country and whatever their nationality or religion, cannot live at the tax payers expense; not even temporarily, let alone indefinitely.

The UK has religious freedom, so setting up mosques or any other non Christian place of worship is not illegal; long may that continue. Do you object equally to all non Christian places of worship?

Any one is allowed to preach anything provided it is within the law. I haven't been there for a few years, but Speakers Corner used to be full of Christians preaching about the evils of western society; drinking, gambling, sex outside marriage, homosexuality.

Many Christians still preach such all over the country; only last week a gay friend of mine was engaged in a vigorous debate with a couple of Bible thumpers who were passing out anti gay literature on the street and, on finding out he was gay, were attempting to persuade him to give up his evil lifestyle!

Then, of course, there are the likes of the EDL and others who regularly demonstrate against Muslims in particular and anyone with a dark skin in general.

Of course, preaching hate is illegal, and people, including Muslims, are prosecuted and jailed for so doing. An early example: Hate preaching cleric jailed

A Muslim cleric who urged followers to kill non-believers, Americans, Hindus and Jews has been jailed for nine years......

.....The judge recommended that el-Faisal, from Stratford in east London, should serve at least half of the sentence and then be deported.

Upon his release he was deported and permanently banned from the UK.

Perhaps the most well known example is Abu Hamza, who after serving time in a British prison for, among other offences, inciting racial hatred was then extradited to the US where he was tried and found guilty of terrorism offences and is currently awaiting sentence.

His deputy will also soon be facing trial in the US: Abu Hamza's lieutenant will finally be extradited to the US to face terror charges after High Court ruling.

These extradition hearings have taken a long time, as do all such hearings regardless of the race and religion of the accused and the crime, because in the UK we have the rule of law; laws which applies to all, even if you don't care for their religion or their views.

The myth that Muslims, or anyone else, are allowed to preach hate and murder in the UK and get away with it is just that; a complete myth which only the gullible believe.

please excuse lack of capitals. i am typing one fingered due to fractured hand.

Immigrants, however they enter the country and whatever their nationality or religion, cannot live at the tax payers expense;

well, they don't even have to be an immigrant to get free operations on the nhs, they just have to have a relative in the uk. when i was working in theatre we did lots of ops on elderly parents of immigrants that had never paid one penny of tax in the uk. they have 'tame' gps that put them on the nhs waiting list, and we were not even allowed to ask them if they were entitled to nhs treatment.

so setting up mosques or any other non Christian place of worship is not illegal; long may that continue. Do you object equally to all non Christian places of worship?

i'll support their right to build mosques in the uk when there are churches in saudi. why should they have religious freedom in the uk when a cross can't be worn in saudi and it is forbidden to even have services in your own home?

• Like 1

Numerous off-topic, inflammatory posts and replies have been removed and one poster has been given a suspension. Others may follow shortly.

Posts with messed up quotes have also been removed. It is the same posters who have the same messed up quotes and might want reconsider how they quote other posters. It is simply too difficult to figure out who or what you are responding to.

• Like 1

But he was deported!

Are you saying that he should have suffered no other punishment, i.e. jail, for his crimes?

That he should have been let off?

Surely not!

I'm saying better to have deported him minus 3 square meals a day plus accommodation. ie immediately.

So a slap on the wrist and a ticket back home to Jamaica is all the punishment you would have meted out to him?

How odd, I though you agreed with harsh punishments for criminals!

Quotes removed to comply with forum software and for clarity; the parts in bold were originally posted by me.

Immigrants, however they enter the country and whatever their nationality or religion, cannot live at the tax payers expense;

well, they don't even have to be an immigrant to get free operations on the nhs, they just have to have a relative in the uk. when i was working in theatre we did lots of ops on elderly parents of immigrants that had never paid one penny of tax in the uk. they have 'tame' gps that put them on the nhs waiting list, and we were not even allowed to ask them if they were entitled to nhs treatment.

Only UK residents are entitled to full NHS treatment; apart from initial treatment in an A&E department.

If the hospital you worked in treated non UK resident patients, other than the aforementioned A&E treatment, without charging them or the GPs referred them as if they were UK residents, then they did so against the rules (law?).

It is true that in the past many GPs and hospitals did not carry out the proper checks nor enforce this rule as well as they should have done; but the government has tightened up this area.

As you are so concerned about this, I trust you did your civic duty and referred the matter to the relevant authorities.

so setting up mosques or any other non Christian place of worship is not illegal; long may that continue. Do you object equally to all non Christian places of worship?
i'll support their right to build mosques in the uk when there are churches in saudi. why should they have religious freedom in the uk when a cross can't be worn in saudi and it is forbidden to even have services in your own home?

That some countries do not allow religious freedom is no reason for the UK not to do so.

People have religious freedom in the UK because the UK is a democracy with rights that have been fought for over many centuries.

Maybe you want the UK to return to the dark days when anyone who did not follow the official state religion was at best persecuted, at worst burned at the stake: I certainly don't!

Quotes removed to comply with forum software and for clarity; the parts in bold were originally posted by me.

Only UK residents are entitled to full NHS treatment; apart from initial treatment in an A&E department.

If the hospital you worked in treated non UK resident patients, other than the aforementioned A&E treatment, without charging them or the GPs referred them as if they were UK residents, then they did so against the rules (law?).

It is true that in the past many GPs and hospitals did not carry out the proper checks nor enforce this rule as well as they should have done; but the government has tightened up this area.

As you are so concerned about this, I trust you did your civic duty and referred the matter to the relevant authorities.

That some countries do not allow religious freedom is no reason for the UK not to do so.

People have religious freedom in the UK because the UK is a democracy with rights that have been fought for over many centuries.

Maybe you want the UK to return to the dark days when anyone who did not follow the official state religion was at best persecuted, at worst burned at the stake: I certainly don't!

40% of UK Muslims want Sharia law, which however you dress it up is incompatible with democracy. It is also obviously also incompatible with the Universal declaration of human rights, which explains why no Country governed by Sharia has signed up to this declaration.

Edited by Steely Dan
  • Like 2

Only UK residents are entitled to full NHS treatment;

it is too easy for immigrants to subsequently bring in parents as residents and then they get free treatment, despite never having paid a penny tax themselves. scams like that are part of the reason the nhs is unnaffordable. i fail to see the reason for such largesse at the taxpayer's expense.

but the government has tightened up this area.

i'll be happyt if it's more than lip service.

Maybe you want the UK to return to the dark days when anyone who did not follow the official state religion was at best persecuted

lol. no, but i'd like to see a church in saudi before they can build a mosque in england. you do realise that a mosque is not necessary for the practice of islam, don't you? they can pray anywhere, so the lack of a dedicated building makes no difference to their ability to practice their religion, ie they still have religious freedom.

• Like 2

Liberal fallacy #165

What can happen is to let time dilute the influence of Islam on the population.

That may be true in the very long term but in the meantime you may get the Khalifate..then all bets are off.

Will be true, because it is aways that way. Romans and their Gods, once thought unstoppable are dust. and no you won't get a Caliphate they are military lightweights.

What are you some quavering old lady? We will obliterate them. You ought to simply be nicer to your immigrant neighbours, they are less likely to want to slit your throat, and more likely 'assimilate' then, stands to reason dunnit?

Liberal fallacy #39

They never bothered us anyway, until the blundering CIA pissed them off beyond all comprehension

You ignore the history of Islam.....Vienna, Tours, Constantinople...

Wheneve they left us alone it was a combination of lack of leaders/population/technology

All these are present today.

Islam is a triumphalist religion...no rest till the world turns muslim one way or another.

So was Christianity and the various Empires that 'claimed' it including incredibly, the Third Riech "Gott Mit Uns" all swept away. They make the half-baked sieges you mention look like the temporary annoyances they were.

Liberal fallacy #25

They will never convince us to become muslims

They don't have to ,...they will just outbreed you.

It's happening already

Do us a favour, use your vivid imagination to write for Disney Channel, will you? No adult is gonna believe this, not even your fans, vinnie. BTW i never wrote that one, so your credibility and what little respect i had for you is pretty much trashed.

,...they will just outbreed you.

in saudi it is normal for women to have 8 or more children/ at least it was in the last century.

i'm sure it is looked on as their duty to have as many children as possible.

Liberal fallacy #165

What can happen is to let time dilute the influence of Islam on the population.

That may be true in the very long term but in the meantime you may get the Khalifate..then all bets are off.

Will be true, because it is aways that way. Romans and their Gods, once thought unstoppable are dust. and no you won't get a Caliphate they are military lightweights.

What are you some quavering old lady? We will obliterate them. You ought to simply be nicer to your immigrant neighbours, they are less likely to want to slit your throat, and more likely 'assimilate' then, stands to reason dunnit?

Liberal fallacy #39

They never bothered us anyway, until the blundering CIA pissed them off beyond all comprehension

You ignore the history of Islam.....Vienna, Tours, Constantinople...

Wheneve they left us alone it was a combination of lack of leaders/population/technology

All these are present today.

Islam is a triumphalist religion...no rest till the world turns muslim one way or another.

So was Christianity and the various Empires that 'claimed' it including incredibly, the Third Riech "Gott Mit Uns" all swept away. They make the half-baked sieges you mention look like the temporary annoyances they were.

Liberal fallacy #25

They will never convince us to become muslims

They don't have to ,...they will just outbreed you.

It's happening already

Do us a favour, use your vivid imagination to write for Disney Channel, will you? No adult is gonna believe this, not even your fans, vinnie. BTW i never wrote that one, so your credibility and what little respect i had for you is pretty much trashed.

in saudi it is normal for women to have 8 or more children/ at least it was in the last century.

At a point in time Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries did have high birth rates, but now averaging 2.x per female. The same very large drop in births per family in being experienced in many Islamic countries and has been a trend for years.

Immigrants, however they enter the country and whatever their nationality or religion, cannot live at the tax payers expense; not even temporarily, let alone indefinitely.

Been away for a few days and thought the apologists might have come up with some suggestions to combat Islamic Jihad in the UK, did they? can't say I saw any, instead the same old liberal lies about immigration, but the thread was not about that was it. Dream on if you think asylum seekers and immigrants from poor UE countries do not go to the UK for the benefits. When it comes to the likes of the Roma, the first thing they get in the UK is a fake pay slip entitling them to an NI number- bingo, then it's like winning the lottery and how many kids back in Romania do you want to claim child benefit sir? madness!

The madness of hotel asylum: 600 migrants crammed into 98 rooms at a London hotel - and the £500,000 bill paid for by YOU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2761600/The-madness-hotel-asylum-600-migrants-crammed-98-rooms-London-hotel-500-000-bill-paid-YOU.html

Another lie is that Islamic hate preachers do not get away with their calls for Jihad, they do every Friday all over the UK, hence the problem, or did all these Jihadists in the UK just get brainwashed by the BBC?

Edited by jacky54
  • Like 1

At a point in time Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries did have high birth rates, but now averaging 2.x per female. The same very large drop in births per family in being experienced in many Islamic countries and has been a trend for years.

What has the birth-rate in Saudi Arbia got to do with the Jihadist problem in the UK?

What has the birth-rate in Saudi Arbia got to do with the Jihadist problem in the UK?

Ask your mate thaibeachlovers; he raised the issue!

Perhaps I am confused, but when did the UK change from a Monarchy to a democracy?

Are you serious? If so, your ignorance astounds me.

In case you really are that ignorant, I'll explain.

The UK is a constitutional monarchy; in which the monarch has no real power and has to do what the elected government and Parliament tell her.

Even down to the giving of peerages, knighthoods and other honours; she doesn't choose, she has to give them to whoever the prime Minister tells her to.

The process towards this started a long time ago; one of the first steps being the signing of the Magna Carta in 1215.

• Like 2

He's not my mate, so why did you feel the need to reply to an off topic post? How about on topic issues such as how you think the Koran and life of the prophet get twisted, or otherwise by UK jihadists? and some suggestions about how to combat it?

40% of UK Muslims want Sharia law, which however you dress it up is incompatible with democracy.

40% of 500 people surveyed in a 2006 poll!

Not very representative.

It is also obviously also incompatible with the Universal declaration of human rights, which explains why no Country governed by Sharia has signed up to this declaration.

Really?

Check the list of signatory countries; facts never have been your strong point.

He's not my mate, so why did you feel the need to reply to an off topic post?

Maybe not your personal mate, but certainly so in this topic.

Why did you feel the need to comment on an off topic post in such a way as to make it seem that another person had raised the issue?

How about on topic issues such as how you think the Koran and life of the prophet get twisted, or otherwise by UK jihadists? and some suggestions about how to combat it?

I have done so many times; always dismissed by you and your mates as 'apologist, excuses or diversions.'

Maybe not your personal mate, but certainly so in this topic.

Why did you feel the need to comment on an off topic post in such a way as to make it seem that another person had raised the issue?

How about on topic issues such as how you think the Koran and life of the prophet get twisted, or otherwise by UK jihadists? and some suggestions about how to combat it?

I have done so many times; always dismissed by you and your mates as 'apologist, excuses or diversions.'

Really on this thread? must have missed it can you post the links?, the topic is the influence of the Koran and life of the Prophet on UK jihadists and how to combat this threat.