Belgium Man Caught Red Handed For Blackmailing In Pattaya

Rimmer

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

In defense of his dress, if the police bust into every condo occupied by a Farang, they would probably find a guy walking around in his boxers without a shirt, I know I do.

But what idiot keeps weed in a safe? first place cops would look

Weeeeeeeeell, I think anyone arrested in a non violent way would be allowed to dress.

I think she should use his arrest picture and blackmail him, Pay up or this will be send to Belgian TV and newspapers.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says "caught red-handed" but when you read the article it seems to be her word against his.

All the same, here that may be enough, especially with the alleged stash of hashish.

Despite all the pictures on the computer????

It says "caught red-handed" but when you read the article it seems to be her word against his.

All the same, here that may be enough, especially with the alleged stash of hashish.

Despite all the pictures on the computer????

Well it's by no means clear in the article whether they were photos of the girl in question, and whether there was other evidence pointing to their use in a blackmail attempt.

No doubt more will be known in the fullness of time.

What is absolutely certain is that to use photos or videos for blackmail purposes would be totally stupid in the libertarian West, while here - despite Pattaya - it would be about the dumbest move I could possibly imagine. Assuming he kept photos of many of the girls he saw, imagine the extra charges he could face if some were traceable and found to be under age. Combined with the alleged possession of hashish, depending on the quantity, he could be facing a long stretch inside.

A somber warning for any of us who like to keep 'naughty' photos of girls we meet here.

Hard to believe that anyone would believe the guy was trying to blackmail his TGF &lt;deleted&gt; obvious bulldust

The pot charge thou is going to cost him big time and if he doesn't pay he can expect to do jail time...time to negotiate a settlement....

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He has the right to make a blood test to prove he didn't take cannabis for the last 10 months.

The blackmailing story is hogwash.

Thai law isn't one of my strongpoints but I think the possession charge will be enough to give him trouble. Especially if it was locked in his safe, narrows the opportunities to say it was planted....................wink.png

Belgian arrested in Pattaya on charges of Blackmail

belgium-3.jpg

PATTAYA:--Over the weekend a 50 year old Belgian was arrested by Region 2 Police in connection with a case originating from Khon Kaen in the North-East of Thailand, relating to allegations of Blackmail.

It is alleged that Mr. Raymond Humblet was seeing a woman from Khon Kaen and took sexually explicit photos of her which he then threatened to put on the internet unless she paid him money.

The woman complained to the Paveena Foundation in Bangkok who in-turn informed Khon Kaen Police who then arranged for an arrest warrant to be issued for Mr. Humblet.

He was tracked down to Pattaya and was arrested at the JP Mansions Apartments in South Pattaya on the strength of arrest warrant number 285/2557 dated 27th August and issued by the Khon Kaen Provincial Court.

Mr. Humblet’s room was searched and a bag of the class 5 drug Marijuana was found and on his computer many sexually explicit photos of women were also found.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/143753/belgian-arrested-in-pattaya-on-charges-of-blackmail/#sthash.RYwyo1vK.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-09-08

In defense of his dress, if the police bust into every condo occupied by a Farang, they would probably find a guy walking around in his boxers without a shirt, I know I do.

But what idiot keeps weed in a safe? first place cops would look

Weeeeeeeeell, I think anyone arrested in a non violent way would be allowed to dress.

I wasn't there. Fast experience back home, when arresting someone, pants or shorts are enough clothing to wear on the way to jail. If the arrestee is booked, apparel is provided.

Thailand may be different, but afterall, it's not a fashion show.

Absolute nonsense!

I know this guy and he is a friend of mine.

Blackmail?

How on earth did they cook up this story?

One of the kindest guys thay I know of.

The people slagging him...always two sides to a story.

So you know what he gets up to behind closed doors...?

I lived next door to this guy for 3½ years...need I say more?

Yes, you do. Living next door to someone doesn't mean you know anything about him.

• Like 1

Absolute nonsense!

I know this guy and he is a friend of mine.

Blackmail?

How on earth did they cook up this story?

One of the kindest guys thay I know of.

The people slagging him...always two sides to a story.

So you know what he gets up to behind closed doors...?

I lived next door to this guy for 3½ years...need I say more?

Yes, you do. Living next door to someone doesn't mean you know anything about him.

I wonder how many of Dr Harold Shipman's neighbour's knew what he was up to ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Shipman

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Use "truecrypt" to protect all your sensitive information, without

anybody even knowing it's there on your computer ...

Every story has two sides. Just because he has her pictures,

doesn't mean he did actually black mail her ...

Some Thai girls are vicious beyond believe ...

luudee

Or better, use Tails with a persistent volume.

And, to hide weed in the safe is very stupid.

But now, it's to late. Better call Saul.

Edited by alocacoc

Just an update...

The suspect was cleared of all charges as the powers that be had no concrete evidence linking him to these accustaions...

Case closed.

And what about the weed?

Was just one of these Oregano sachets you get by the handfull when you order at Pizza Company...