Changing Sprocket Teeth on a Honda Phantom

Thailaw

Think the 39 tooth sprocket is perfect for where you live Bill, I shall stick with 41 around here as I would miss the acceleration too much in this traffic.

Acceleration! Honda Phantom! Have I missed something here?

I know I have problems with the warp factor equipment as I cannot contact Captain Kirk or Scotty so I think acceleration bit was missed when they built my Phantom.

It is either that or I should lose 20 kg from my fat ugly body. My wife still tells me I am a hansum man, but I think she only says that at the bottom of the whisky bottle.

I wonder if by changing to a 39 tooth rear sprocket the chain may need to be a bit shorter by perhaps 1 link.

Edited by billd766

Think the 39 tooth sprocket is perfect for where you live Bill, I shall stick with 41 around here as I would miss the acceleration too much in this traffic.

Acceleration! Honda Phantom! Have I missed something here?

I know I have problems with the warp factor equipment as I cannot contact Captain Kirk or Scotty so I think acceleration bit was missed when they built my Phantom.

It is either that or I should lose 20 kg from my fat ugly body. My wife still tells me I am a hansum man, but I think she only says that at the bottom of the whisky bottle.

I wonder if by changing to a 39 tooth rear sprocket the chain may need to be a bit shorter by perhaps 1 link.

Bill...I've looked through the bottom of a beer bottle at you....doesn't really slim you up...in fact brings you closer to my weight.

Looked through the same beer/Jack Daniels/Stroh and Gin bottles Dave, agree with your assessment there mate. Don't know about shortening the chain, I think check it when fitted, there is a fair amount of adjustment in the safe range of the rear wheel spindle.

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 2.5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app