Thailand beach murders: Hannah Witheridge and David Miller may have argued in bar with gangster

Lite Beer

It's the same guy I've had it confirmed.

It's all the usual story what every knew would be going on.

See how this pans out now the new PM is involved regarding possible dodgy stuff.....whistling.gif

It's been dodgy from day one and the new PM was in power. You now wish for the world to wait whilst he wais all the corrupt island police and also treads sand with a mafia head. Wait for what .....

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same guy I've had it confirmed.

It's all the usual story what every knew would be going on.

See how this pans out now the new PM is involved regarding possible dodgy stuff.....whistling.gif

It's been dodgy from day one and the new PM was in power. You now wish for the world to wait whilst he wais all the corrupt island police and also treads sand with a mafia head. Wait for what .....

Since we have had new "rulers" in LOS many folk have been knicked for corruption, violence etc.

So, the head honcho is really in the front line with this one. whistling.gif

I no longer see the info on his facebook page. The picture of the 2 men and the post stating the owner of AC bar did it. Looks like somebody convinced him to take it down.

Loads of us have the page saved.

Same here. It's the same guy at the the crime scene.

Sean was seen the night of the murders covered in blood? Are their witnesses? Proof of some sort? Blood stained clothing? DNA from hair, blood, saliva or other bodily fluid's?

Not a clue, just passing on what I noticed on that forum, as it was published there yesterday evening, before the whole broke loose.

I do note however that DNA has been taken from Mr McAnne, but nothing taken from the persons who allegedly made threaths to him

Not to point the obvious - well I will - 22.30 CEST (German timezone) would be 3.30 in LoS...

EDIT: "At around 2.30am he was accosted by two Thai men at Koh Tao's AC Bar, a beachfront nightclub where Mr Miller and Ms Witheridge had been just before they were murdered."

Edited by jabis

Not to point the obvious - well I will - 22.30 CEST (German timezone) would be 3.30 in LoS...

Good shout.

It's strange, but if there was the slightest chance he was responsible, you can sure as hell bet the Thai police wouldn't be letting him go.

They are desperate for this to be non Thai, as we already know.

A number of posts and replies have been removed as per the following forum rules:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

13) You will not post links to other Thailand forums, or forums which could reasonably be construed as competition to Thaivisa.com or its sponsors.

This case is more complicated, dramatic and "far out" than any movie, I have ever seen. If this was a movie, you would actually be laughing by now, of who could even think up something as stupid as this.

Actually I believe it's played out exactly like all the others.

Hence we may be incredulous at that fact alone. Again and again same old same old.

Good island officers know their place as do the mafia. Everyone else is just misinformed running around making fools of themselves. Operational procedure this.

Also a funny intersection to the appointed accusations:
If the rumours start spreading to nearby bars an hour after the confrontation which led Sean to run for safety( for his life), ironically from the bar at ground zero, who'd you think started the rumours of farang getting pinched by police?

So what's happening now? Is Sean's accusation being followed up by an arrest or DNA test on the accused? As its a high profile figure has he made a statement defending the allegations? Or will we have to wait another day, oh painful ever so painful day until we see justice prevail in Thailand. Bring us justice and let them R.I.P

• Like 2

Also a funny intersection to the appointed accusations:

If the rumours start spreading to nearby bars an hour after the confrontation which led Sean to run for safety( for his life), ironically from the bar at ground zero, who'd you think started the rumours of farang getting pinched by police?

Exactly, rumour spreads, then he goes and hangs himself........

Oh gosh check out that link title vs. the address:

Terrified pal of murdered Brit pair flees Thai island

terrified-pal-murdered-brit-pair-4303495

Dunno why but I find it hilarious in this context w00t.gif

Edited by jabis

So what's happening now? Is Sean's accusation being followed up by an arrest or DNA test on the accused? As its a high profile figure has he made a statement defending the allegations? Or will we have to wait another day, oh painful ever so painful day until we see justice prevail in Thailand. Bring us justice and let them R.I.P

If a powerful local is involved in these murders, then I am sorry to say but you will not see justice. That has been proven again and again here in Thailand.

So he went behind the shop counter, took the smart phone off the shop assistant girl, took photo/s of the 2 guys following him and then posted it about on Facebook using the girls phone....

Where u got that from.

You will have to read a bit more stuff. smile.png