True Unbelivable

h90

I want to ask true if their internet service is available in my area (thaveewattana).

On their phone number nothing happens "All our ???? are engaged" or something like that since 2 weeks. To contact them per email does not result in any feedback. If you click on online-order the link also does not work.

If I go to the next shop which is far away I have to wait arround 1 hour to speak with someone who has no idea what I speak about (the staff there is direct from the zoo I think).

Has anyone a sales phone number or even better an emailadress (which get answered in not longer than 3 month).

It gets better. I have the same problem. I can't get through and they don't call back. So I went to the true shop thinking finally I can get some service. Their response: "you need to phone the call center" :o Back to square one.

that does not sound good :D

It gets better. I have the same problem. I can't get through and they don't call back. So I went to the true shop thinking finally I can get some service. Their response: "you need to phone the call center" :D Back to square one.

Tell them to call on your behalf because you are stupid farang and they are intelligent Thai's who are far more superior...it works :D

Oh...and don't forget to ask lots of awkward questions after you get the result like, why couldn't I get through. What was the number they called and why isn't it the same number they told you to phone :o

It gets better. I have the same problem. I can't get through and they don't call back. So I went to the true shop thinking finally I can get some service. Their response: "you need to phone the call center" :D Back to square one.

Tell them to call on your behalf because you are stupid farang and they are intelligent Thai's who are far more superior...it works :D

Oh...and don't forget to ask lots of awkward questions after you get the result like, why couldn't I get through. What was the number they called and why isn't it the same number they told you to phone :o

I'll try that, sounds like a good trick.....

I want to ask true if their internet service is available in my area (thaveewattana).

On their phone number nothing happens "All our ???? are engaged" or something like that since 2 weeks. To contact them per email does not result in any feedback. If you click on online-order the link also does not work.

If I go to the next shop which is far away I have to wait arround 1 hour to speak with someone who has no idea what I speak about (the staff there is direct from the zoo I think).

Has anyone a sales phone number or even better an emailadress (which get answered in not longer than 3 month).

Hi, Just curious but if True are so bad why are you even contemplating using their "service".

Can forsee nothing but problems down the line!

TBWG :o

Try this call center number...I live in Bangkok and it works quite well for me with an English speaking person no less........02-271717...press#9 for English...talk slow and be patient...hope it works for you.

I used to live at Tawee Wattana, so I know the service is available. I went to the True Shop 5th Floor Central Rama3. They have an English speaking sales rep who is very helpful. Just take a number and then go wait at the last counter on the right. They helped me even before my number was called, obviously because I was the only farang there.

The service is Truly crap, but at least its cheap and crap, compared to many of the ISP's out there that are expensive and crap.

After sales service has been ok for me though. Service went down 2 days after installation. They had an engineer out within 2 hours and i was back online. Lets hope it keeps that way.

Once you have accepted that the speed is gonna be terrible, then you have overcome the biggest hurdle.

I used to live at Tawee Wattana, so I know the service is available. I went to the True Shop 5th Floor Central Rama3. They have an English speaking sales rep who is very helpful. Just take a number and then go wait at the last counter on the right. They helped me even before my number was called, obviously because I was the only farang there.

after some speaking we are out of the area at Suan Luang 2. Actually my neighbour who is 2 meter more has it....