Offical Phuket Thaivisa Party

Wolfie

The Venue for the nect Phuket Party should be at:  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am working till at least 6pm so its only fair that someone that will be there at the start picks the pub/bar/pole dancing club :o

as an idea what about the irish bar on bangla that i met you guys at last time?

I wasn't there but it's a plan. Howsabout the irish bar in Bangla Rd to start with, and if we want to move, we can do so. Let's make a decision, even if it's only for the initial meeting point.

5th August, at what time, please?

(BTW, wherever it is, Wolfie I've got your Tetleys, and khall I have peppermint tea.)

I suggested one of the beach front restaurants where Bangla road meets the beach road(nope not soi Katoi Brit! He,he). That would require one of the Phuket/Patong residents head down there and pick one of them. 30-40 Baht happy hour with ocean view.

Scruffy Murphys is fine with me too - easy to find.

Even that 'Jungle Juice Bar' sound fine with me - if somebody could have a word with Sandy.

In short: need somebody in Phuket to take ownership and confirm venue and time now - especially since now an official TV pissup.

Cheers!

:o Well looks like I'm gonna be around for this one after all.... Sadman's peppermint tea lure did the trick for me :D

How's about we start off at The Two Black Sheep on Rat-U-Thit Rd? It's run by 2 Aussie muso's and they are bound to have a decent Happy Hour going on!!!

Maybe Donna can pop in and sort it out with with them early this week - cos she works in Patong (don't you Donna dear?) .... there - that's SETTLED then!!!!

:D

ps. I have a HUGE green praying mantis staring at me right now - that'a gotta be a good sign... right? :D

Edited by khall64au

:o Well looks like I'm gonna be around for this one after all.... Sadman's peppermint tea lure did the trick for me :D

How's about we start off at The Two Black Sheep on Rat-U-Thit Rd? It's run by 2 Aussie muso's and they are bound to have a decent Happy Hour going on!!!

Maybe Donna can pop in and sort it out with with them early this week - cos she works in Patong (don't you Donna dear?) .... there - that's SETTLED then!!!!

ps. I have a HUGE green praying mantis staring at me right now - that'a gotta be a good sign... right? :D

BEST BITES

Two Black Sheep (Rat-u-thit Road, Patong, tel: +66 (0) 7634 4799)

It has excellent live music. The new Australian owners are accomplished musicians and the resident band rocks.

BY KERRIE HALL

Found this on an internet site. I can see why Khall is recommending it. :D

Edited by Old Croc

Outstanding!

Toothfairy and I will be there at 7pm (unless the time changes). See you there.

BEST BITES

Two Black Sheep (Rat-u-thit Road, Patong, tel: +66 (0) 7634 4799)

It has excellent live music. The new Australian owners are accomplished musicians and the resident band rocks.

BY KERRIE HALL

Found this on an internet site. I can see why Khall is recommending it. :D

:Dhttp://tigerinflight.com/destinations/2006/Phuket/

Have never actually been to Two Black Sheep - :D but have heard it's great. And it looks like they owe me drink - doesn't it? :D Will give them a call and see if I can negotiate us a group discount!! :D

Even though I won't be able to make it, I can definitely recommend The Two Black Sheep.

It was the venue for the very first ThaiVisa piss-up where precisely two of us showed up. Me and Patong Bob. The irony is excruciating.

Edited by Sir Burr

Even though I won't be able to make it, I can definitely recommend The Two Black Sheep.

It was the venue for the very first ThaiVisa piss-up where precisely two of us showed up. Me and Patong Bob. The irony is excruciating.

Did you and Bob end up in Soi Katoey? :o

Did you and Bob end up in Soi Katoey? :o

sounds baaaa'a'a'a'ad

there were plenty of us at the last one ... good time had by all!

So 7:30 pm 5th August at the 2 black sheep.

Done.

Hope to see some of then......

BC

See ya. As I don't know anyone, I shall describe myself. For anyone not able to come, I am suave, debonair, muscular, devastatingly handsome with sunkissed blonde hair. For anyone who is coming, I'll be the 6'3" fat bloke with ginger hair.

So 7:30 pm 5th August at the 2 black sheep.

Done.

Hope to see some of then......

BC

See ya. As I don't know anyone, I shall describe myself. For anyone not able to come, I am suave, debonair, muscular, devastatingly handsome with sunkissed blonde hair. For anyone who is coming, I'll be the 6'3" fat bloke with ginger hair.

:o

Dammit - I will only be able to arrive in Phuket on Sunday, I.e. the day after, but anybody up for a recovery bloody mary or drinks the following 7 days can just throw me a PM. I will be staying in Patong. Cheers!

Dammit - I will only be able to arrive in Phuket on Sunday, I.e. the day after, but anybody up for a recovery bloody mary or drinks the following 7 days can just throw me a PM. I will be staying in Patong. Cheers!

:o I'm sure you will be missed mate - I have no doubts you can arrange a day after pissup. :D