Kanchanaburi Trip

macknife

^ OK, thanks, think i got it.
coming4.gif
From http://www.soundrider.com/archive/safety-skills/coming_unglued.aspx :

In a positive-camber turn, steering should feel very neutral. In a level turn, you may have to push on the low grip to maintain the same curving line. In the off-camber curve, a much stronger push on the low grip will be needed to hold the same line.
  • Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my friend and I did this trip and a good time was had by all. We followed the Sisawat route posted by ll2 (thanks). Went to the damn which is a really nice section of road. Getting the ferry was fun. Loved going through the high cornfields, felt like I was in the Hobbit movie. The twisty mountain section was great fun though the road wasn't the best condition in places and very narrow. Once off the ferry hardly saw another vehicle and lastly the weather was great, almost no rain worth mentioning. (A tiny little bit in the mountain section)

nice trip and a nice Yamaha. How is the ride compared to the ninja ?

I only rode it a little bit. Seating position seems to put you much more over the petrol tank and it is very light. My mate said it was like riding a bag of spanners the noise it made. Went pretty well though and kept up. He said he was pretty much flat out throughout most of the ride. A nice looking bike.

Hello Gents and Ladies, I'm in Kan now. And I believe your staying at the Blue Star?,well literally opposite is a bar called the Pub!. The breakfast is lovely,99Baht( Cumberland sausage from an English Butcher). Great Scottish Sirloin Steaks,280 (imported from Scotland),just had another one tonight. Farang Chef, cold beers (Leo 60/80,Achara 60 etc). I have no connection with The Pub,apart from a happy customer. Well worth a visit. Cheers Lads and a safe ride. Maz

• Like 2