Prenatal Vitamins

TanjaB

Hi. Is there anywhere in Bangkok I can buy some prenatal vitamins (all-in-one pills, like in the UK)? I've been looking around, but so far have been unlucky. Don't want to order them online, as I don't really trust that kind of thing- unless anyone can recommend a trustworthy online supplier? Thanks for any help/info you can provide!!!

Edited by TanjaB

I'm pretty sure you can get all-in-one's from nutrition stores (GNC, etc.) - most big malls or even Boots will carry some form of prenatal vitamins.

Local pharmacies should have some prenatal vitamin pills as well. If not all-in-one's you can get specific supplements easily from there.

have you tried Boots? And are you loking specifically for folic acid or a combination of vitimins & minerals?

Also, to the op, please do not start multiple threads on the same topic in different sections. I have merged this with the one in family section.

have you tried Boots? And are you loking specifically for folic acid or a combination of vitimins & minerals?

Hi. I am already taking folic acid, which I found in Boots. I was just wondering if/where I could get prenatal vitamins in combined form, like the once you get back home. I am not pregnant yet, just getting my body ready for it. Anyway, I am going to try the places that were suggested to me. Thank you all very much!