What exercise did you do today?

eeeya

Everybody should do some kind of regular exercise.

It doesnt matter if your training for a marathon or just started walking to the pub instead of catching a taxi.

Share what you did today

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i walked 30 metres to the bathroom today did some weight training with my coffee cup and my cigarettes,then later afternoon i did some gardening with my spoon err i mean ate my meal,later tonight i will be doing some heavy lifting with bottles of leo,wow i'm exhausted already but i think i can manage it.burp.gif.pagespeed.ce.RBpw6FUyRR.gif

• Like 1

I walked to the market and back, mixed mortar and laid 40 breeze blocks. I washed my tools, and am now getting drunk. The concept of 'exercise' never entered into my way of life, I just work when I can. Picture from yesterday.

post-130198-0-37587400-1413549199_thumb.

Went for a 66 km mt. bike ride on a mix of dirt and road with one monster climb and lots of smaller hills.

That is quite a lot.. must have taken you quite a few hours.

Three hours and fourteen minutes in the saddle to be exact. My sweet spot is around 50 km but yesterday it was overcast so I chose a longer route. I am pretty wiped out after my rides so I rest for two or three days between rides.

The big climb was dirt but I came down by road and hit 60 kmh at one point. My brakes could probably do with a checkup after that.wink.png

Went for a 66 km mt. bike ride on a mix of dirt and road with one monster climb and lots of smaller hills.

Three hours and fourteen minutes in the saddle to be exact. My sweet spot is around 50 km but yesterday it was overcast so I chose a longer route. I am pretty wiped out after my rides so I rest for two or three days between rides.

The big climb was dirt but I came down by road and hit 60 kmh at one point. My brakes could probably do with a checkup after that.wink.png

I was recently back in the Netherlands and did some bike rides 30-60.. but that was not your kind of biking. I get you and your rest the same applies for me and weight lifting I do it with such an intensity that you can't do it every day.

Hiked up the Pilgrim's Trail to Wat Doi Suthep and back.

Gotta confess yesterday's cycling 45Km on the flat was a lot easier.

Cycling on the flat is always easier.. last month in the Netherlands I did a lot of it and you can actually go on and on without getting real tired. Hiking up a trail is definitely more exhausting.. but I would like it more.

• Like 1

Mountain biked for two hours on mountain trails before risking my life on pavement for the 10 kilometer run back home.

I can relate the feeling, I like to ride around Bang Brachao (Green lung of Bangkok) But to get there I have to peddle down Sukhumvit Rd and catch a small boat across.

The black that comes off me in the shower.. blink.png

Im a little annoyed at those who recommend Sport. All my friends who thought i was quite mad playing Action Man when younger and did nothing but watch are now quite healthy.I now face a constant miserable battle not to get fat.

The two have nothing to do with eachother.. you might still be used to eating the same amount as when you exercised a lot. Just a question of some research and lifestyle changes. Though if you think you can drink loads of alcohol and still not get fat.. too bad wont work for most of us.

Never forget we all got different body types.. i need to do a lot to keep slim others don't has nothing to do with sports at an early age but all with bodytype.

Did your breaks smoke if not you are ok. Years ago bicycling in Wales kept smelling burning rubber just couldn't find it finally looked down and smoke coming from brake pads of course the hill was a 20 percent grade.

Did your breaks smoke if not you are ok. Years ago bicycling in Wales kept smelling burning rubber just couldn't find it finally looked down and smoke coming from brake pads of course the hill was a 20 percent grade.

Disc brakes so no burning rubber. I’ll see how they do today, and if they seem okay I’ll let them go for a while longer. I do believe in preventative maintenance though. I have never had a breakdown out on the trails and I plan on keeping it that way.