Manchester City

mrbojangles

5 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Disagree entirely. The Prem is too strong and tough for a cry baby like him, which is probably why he left. Anyway, I'll take Shearers view over yours all day long

I'm a fan of Aguero...but as long as you aren't suggesting he's as good as Ronaldo...or Messi.. I'm happy to leave it there ?

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Dunno about you native tongue but I do suspect you are from another planet if you don't think the abuse Sterling got from your lot was OTT.

I also suspect that I disappointed you using the Sterling grudge as the example.

You are always going to get sections of knob heads, especially with the advent of social media, and it's across all clubs in this day an age, knob heads support all clubs.

Yes you did disappoint, I was expecting a whole list...

"Best foreign player" is very subjective isn't it. Maybe we should just say Aguero is the best foreign goalscorer in the Premier  of alltime. He is an out and out goalscorer - that's  what he contributes - and im pretty sure he has the best goalscoring record of all foreign players in the Premier (better ratio than Henry).

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

"Best foreign player" is very subjective isn't it. Maybe we should just say Aguero is the best foreign goalscorer in the Premier  of alltime. He is an out and out goalscorer - that's  what he contributes - and im pretty sure he has the best goalscoring record of all foreign players in the Premier (better ratio than Henry).

Nah I think voters would argue Henry being the best. Prolific maybe is the correct term for this player but certainly not the best. 

2 hours ago, jellydog said:

You've lost me with that one BBob. VVD and Salah working on a mold for their new dildo ? They do seem so happy.:smile:

VVD is so excited as he will have no problem putting him in his pocket for a few more years, so much so he decided to tear one off ? Salah is just happy for VVD and his massive cock ?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

VVD is so excited as he will have no problem putting him in his pocket for a few more years, so much so he decided to tear one off ? Salah is just happy for VVD and his massive cock ?

Crikey Bob, that is a fantastical take. At any rate I'm impressed that VVD dons his jean overalls when cranking one out. :tongue:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, RickG16 said:

Ronaldo is the best foreign player to play in the Premier League.

Correct.  And i'd throw in Thierry Henry and Berkamp too.  

Actually, i could go on and on, although Aguero is without doubt a very fine player, and quite correctly would go under the label of "one of the finest players to have played in the premier league"

11 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Are you on medication Bob?!!!!?

14 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Maybe, maybe not. He didn't and we won't ever know. Real Madrid deserve the plaudits for making him the player he became

Didn't he score over 40 goals, playing from midfield in his last season at United?  Unbelievable.

A guy with his work ethic, total professionalism would have become the player he has regardless.  His improvement under Ferguson was huge and had he stayed he would have continued to develop.

1 hour ago, carmine said:

Didn't he score over 40 goals, playing from midfield in his last season at United?  Unbelievable.

A guy with his work ethic, total professionalism would have become the player he has regardless.  His improvement under Ferguson was huge and had he stayed he would have continued to develop.

Never any love for Nicklas Bendtner.:whistling:

3 hours ago, carmine said:

We won't ever know what he would have become had he stayed. Unlike Spain where they get time on the ball, the Prem and Cup games in England are punishing. He could have had a leg breaker at a cup game in Scunthorpe for all we know. Aguero has been carrying a knee injury for 5 years and just had his op a few weeks before the finish of last season. I'm not denying what Ronaldo has become in Spain and what he has achieved but the point is, he didn't do it in the Prem and there is no denying that Aguero has done it

10 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

We won't ever know what he would have become had he stayed. Unlike Spain where they get time on the ball, the Prem and Cup games in England are punishing. He could have had a leg breaker at a cup game in Scunthorpe for all we know. Aguero has been carrying a knee injury for 5 years and just had his op a few weeks before the finish of last season. I'm not denying what Ronaldo has become in Spain and what he has achieved but the point is, he didn't do it in the Prem and there is no denying that Aguero has done it

Before he left for Spain i think you'll find Ronaldo had a better season than Aguero's ever had.  

Thierry Henry as an all round footballer is another that reached a different level.  Theres so much more to his game than just scoring goals.  It would be frankly ridiculous to suggest Aguero is better than Henry.  I doubt you would hear anyone other than a City fan say that.

Edited by carmine

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Alan Shearer did. That's what started this debate. Boom. Drop the mic

Ah yes, the worst pundit on television!!  Listening to him for too long and you could lose the will to live.

Lets say "City fans and Alan Shearer" then if that suits.

Aguero better premier league player than Thierry Henry.....its has a really funny ring to it!!

Just now, mrbojangles said:

The difference is what has been done by Ronaldo is head and shoulders better than what aguero has done. At best Aguero can be described as a poor man's Ronaldo. He's a Porsche boxter