Manchester City

mrbojangles

You mean the multi million pound strike force who put 3 in your net at your place and the same ones who weren't last night available through injury. And the multi million pound striker that was available, clearly isn't anywhere near match fit. Santa Cruz needs at least another 5 or 6 games, he might as well as not been on the pitch last night.

Why do you bother james, what is it with you ? I really find it hard sometimes to believe you may be an adult. You come in here trying to stir it up when we at least we got a point away from home. Did I go into your thread and try to stir it when Liverpool spanked your back sides ?

You mean the multi million pound strike force who put 3 in your net at your place and the same ones who weren't last night available through injury. And the multi million pound striker that was available, clearly isn't anywhere near match fit. Santa Cruz needs at least another 5 or 6 games, he might as well as not been on the pitch last night.

Why do you bother james, what is it with you ? I really find it hard sometimes to believe you may be an adult. You come in here trying to stir it up when we at least we got a point away from home. Did I go into your thread and try to stir it when Liverpool spanked your back sides ?

Ah come on BJ, he's only having a little dig & finished with a :) too..

Points dropped yesterday with the Squad you have, no excuses & i bet Hughes would say the same thing.

They're the Games that City really should be winning if they are to break the Top 4, & that goes for all of the Teams that finished bottom half of the table last Year & especially the promoted Clubs.

I just wish you'd have capitalised on the Fulham/Brum Games especially with Liverpool, Arse & Man Ure all dropping points these past 2 weeks too..

Hmm, did bellamy and tevez not play last night, even think I saw santa cruz.

Given is the best keeper in the land though_best buy you guys made hands down, wish we had him.

Not trying to stir it up mate, I keep picking you guys to win 3-1 every week in the competition to no avail :)

I watched the City game last night as I had a financial interest in them as I did last week and they were awaful again.

Last night they just looked so disjointed and I really don't think they have got much chance of breaking in to the top 4 come end of season on this form. I have to say the defence looks very leaky and the defenders they bought are average to good players but nothing more.

As for Adeybayor he was one lazy so and so last night and maybe Wenger did a good bit of business, but time will tell. The commentator did mention he has been carrying an ankle injury so perhaps being too harsh on his (non) performance last night.

So that's 5 draws on the trot and the excuse that many of them were away from home has now been shot to pieces after dropping points at home to team who had not gained a point away from home before yesterday.

Given saved your butts again, so much for your multi-million pound defense. :D

So much for your "established" multi-million pound defence, midfield and strike force :)

Let's see, defense as mentioned above didnt play (Vidic and Rio), strike, Rooney played, Berbatov injured. Keep trying mate. :D

So much for your "established" multi-million pound defence, midfield and strike force :)

Let's see, defense as mentioned above didnt play (Vidic and Rio), strike, Rooney played, Berbatov injured. Keep trying mate. :D

Don't need to keep trying james. You come on here and gob off cos we get a draw and then the following day you lose. :D

Don't need to keep trying james. You come on here and gob off cos we get a draw and then the following day you lose. :D

Losing to Chelsea one nil in a game we dominated is different than 5 draws in a row including blowing the lead in your last two games. But hey, who's counting amongst friends. :D

So much for your "established" multi-million pound defence, midfield and strike force :D

Losing to Chelsea one nil in a game we dominated is different than 5 draws in a row including blowing the lead in your last two games. But hey, who's counting amongst friends. :P

:):D I guess we must have been watching a different game............ ' in a game we dominated' :D :D :D

Oh and by the way, Bungalow, Citys last 3 games.....3-3 draw with Burnley, 0-0 draw with Birmingham, 5-1 Win against Scunthorpe, so your last statement, as per usual, is utter <deleted>

after seeing the tags in the united thread, I figured Id better check this one too

and just as I thought

same deal guys - Im deleting some of them

Okay Guv you caught Mr Bo again :) I am sure he will plead quilty again as he is a City fan

BT :D

after seeing the tags in the united thread, I figured Id better check this one too

and just as I thought

same deal guys - Im deleting some of them

Okay Guv you caught Mr Bo again :) I am sure he will plead quilty again as he is a City fan

It was the Toad, honest :D

:):D I guess we must have been watching a different game............ ' in a game we dominated' :D :D :D

Oh and by the way, Bungalow, Citys last 3 games.....3-3 draw with Burnley, 0-0 draw with Birmingham, 5-1 Win against Scunthorpe, so your last statement, as per usual, is utter <deleted>

Sorry I meant 5 league games in a row.

:D

Mon Oct 05 2009 Aston Villa (A) 1 - 1

Sun Oct 18 2009 Wigan Athletic (A) 1 - 1

Sun Oct 25 2009 Fulham (H) 2 - 2

Wed Oct 28 2009 Scunthorpe United CC (H) 5 - 1

Sun Nov 01 2009 Birmingham City (A) 0 - 0

Sat Nov 07 2009 Burnley (H) 3 - 3

Yes that is true james. No losses in there at all :)

one large beer says you draw your match with LP. :D

Are you also going to makeit yur banker ??? :D

maybe I should, I have picked City to win 3-1 the last 3 weeks including as my bank against burnley.

although I believe this is where he is most affective I wonder how Mr Tevez thinks about being back on the bench again? Isn't this why he left?

Tevez set for super sub role

City chief issues warning to all of his stars

Mark Hughes has told Carlos Tevez to get used to life on the bench after warning all of his stars that he will use the full depth of his squad this season.

Manchester City's riches have meant competition for places has never been so fierce at Eastlands, with Tevez one of those who has had to warm the substitutes' bench.

On Saturday at Anfield the Argentine made a real impact as a second-half substitute, as he helped City to come from behind to lead, before eventually having to settle for a 2-2 draw with Liverpool.

Tevez moved to City in the summer from neighbours Manchester United after becoming exasperated by a lack of playing time at Old Trafford.

With City electing to play with just one up front for some away games this season, usually Emmanuel Adebayor, it would appear Tevez could spend at least part of the campaign kicking his heels on the bench.

"It was always my intention to bring him on at some point in the game because of the impact Carlos can have from the bench," said Hughes.

"I thought he was excellent. He came on, had a real impact as I knew he would do and we got in a winning position which unfortunately, we didn't see through.

"He won't play every game. There are a lot of players who won't play every game.

"We have a good squad. It is about making sure we look after the players we have.

"We have been working on specific things this week and he totally understood the thinking behind it.

"There will be games when my decisions will affect other players, and I will always try to explain those reasons and help them understand why they are not involved from the start.

"Carlos is an experienced player and he understands that on occasion against different opposition and different teams, you need different personnel."