Manchester City

mrbojangles

So the daily fail gets an f from you when it writes about him hating life in manchester but an A from you when it says he said he enjoys the team etc?

The mail is a rag . Just as bad as NOW . It gets 2 fingers from me on everything . Vindictive <deleted> rag .

it's the second most vile newspaper in the uk after the s*n. the mail's a hate-filled reactionary right wing piece of shit.

So the daily fail gets an f from you when it writes about him hating life in manchester but an A from you when it says he said he enjoys the team etc?

The mail is a rag . Just as bad as NOW . It gets 2 fingers from me on everything . Vindictive <deleted> rag .

it's the second most vile newspaper in the uk after the s*n. the mail's a hate-filled reactionary right wing piece of shit.

Couldn't have put it better. There's nowt wrong with Manchester either.....even Liverpool has its charms!

Couldn't have put it better. There's nowt wrong with Manchester either.....even Liverpool has its charms!

theres a lot wrong with manchester actually. It smells and its always raining for a start :o

i only know stanley park, the train station and the immediate area around the groud and charm is not a word i would associate smokie. :D

Edited by carmine

theres a lot wrong with manchester actually. It smells and its always raining for a start :o

i only know stanley park, the train station and the immediate area around the groud and charm is not a word i would associate smokie. :D

I'm too much of a gentleman to say anything else about my ex gf from Bootle. No comment on the city itself either.

What made Mancini buy this head case. He was damaged goods well before he arrived at City. Surely Mancini didn't think "he'll be OK if he just plays good football".

http://www.dailymail...ester-City.html

Mario at no stage said he wanted to leave City . However the red rag mail never lets the truth get in the way of a TALE. It was only 3-4 wks ago the same rag was slagging him ,wanting him hung drawn & quartered because he parked on double yellows while he nipp[ed in a shop . They last wk they thought he was the devil himself when he done the back heal which Mancini over reacted too.

As to him not liking the City centre which is what he really said . Well I can tell you that many Mancunians never go into the City centre because they just don't like it or can't afford City centre prices . Ok the price factor has nothing to do with Mario however I can see how a young lad 20yrs can get homesick .

20 years old & he is being vindictively hounded by the same rags that are vbeing investigated for the horrendous things they have done. Yet still mugs believe what they say . I wonder if the OP is one of them given this post ? Maybe not , maybe he is just bore.

Mario has never hidden the fact that he misses his family & friends in Italy but he also made clear in the interview that he gets on great with his team mates & has no problems with the manager or the club & just wants to win trophies with them.

Thanks Mr Wall Street Journal. I must learn to read more intelligent rags for my footy gossip.

Obviously touched a nerve with their in-depth accurate reporting eh. I didn't realise some Citeh fans have the same DNA as bitter Liverpool fans, but there you are.

You'd think all that money wasted on talent that doesn't want to stay at City would have somehow inured you to feeling let down by your top players' lack of loyalty to the club and/or the city.

Apparently not.

What made Mancini buy this head case. He was damaged goods well before he arrived at City. Surely Mancini didn't think "he'll be OK if he just plays good football".

http://www.dailymail...ester-City.html

Mario at no stage said he wanted to leave City . However the red rag mail never lets the truth get in the way of a TALE. It was only 3-4 wks ago the same rag was slagging him ,wanting him hung drawn & quartered because he parked on double yellows while he nipp[ed in a shop . They last wk they thought he was the devil himself when he done the back heal which Mancini over reacted too.

As to him not liking the City centre which is what he really said . Well I can tell you that many Mancunians never go into the City centre because they just don't like it or can't afford City centre prices . Ok the price factor has nothing to do with Mario however I can see how a young lad 20yrs can get homesick .

20 years old & he is being vindictively hounded by the same rags that are vbeing investigated for the horrendous things they have done. Yet still mugs believe what they say . I wonder if the OP is one of them given this post ? Maybe not , maybe he is just bore.

Mario has never hidden the fact that he misses his family & friends in Italy but he also made clear in the interview that he gets on great with his team mates & has no problems with the manager or the club & just wants to win trophies with them.

Thanks Mr Wall Street Journal. I must learn to read more intelligent rags for my footy gossip.

Obviously touched a nerve with their in-depth accurate reporting eh. I didn't realise some Citeh fans have the same DNA as bitter Liverpool fans, but there you are.

You'd think all that money wasted on talent that doesn't want to stay at City would have somehow inured you to feeling let down by your top players' lack of loyalty to the club and/or the city.

Apparently not.

I seem to remember cantona doing a runner to frog land & SBF running after him . I also rember a Shrek who now says he is royal demanding more MONEY so much for royalty frpom ya top players .

Apparently not

And I suppose N17 is like Paradise lost eh !!

You may "think" Manchester smells but you could have done with our rain last night. It might have put out the burning buses and shops in your Paradise !! :D

It's amazing how things come back and bite, isn't it. :lol:

You may "think" Manchester smells but you could have done with our rain last night. It might have put out the burning buses and shops in your Paradise !! :D

It's amazing how things come back and bite, isn't it. :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14434552

Not surprising if you read the full story. Its the most run down area of London nowadays with the poorest transport links. I hope Boris Johnson was watching. Maybe we'll see some proper funding as a result!

Not from what i saw on the tele this morning. Theres a full scale riot going on! :o

The Evertonians are in for a lively time for their first London trip of the season next weekend!!

Not from what i saw on the tele this morning. Theres a full scale riot going on! :o

The Evertonians are in for a lively time for their first London trip of the season next weekend!!

So long as we organise our own smash and grab raid and loot all three points, I will be happy.

So long as we organise our own smash and grab raid and loot all three points, I will be happy.

And you probably will. It really does'nt matter how much possession or how many chances on goal we will probably have, with the completely toss strikers we have you'll probably walk away with a one nil win.

The scary thing is that none of them look remotely embarrassed when they walk onto the pitch, which is completely unforgiveable, and i almost get the impression that Defoe still thinks a rather good. :( he keeps saying he wants more match time, so in that case i just wish he'd <removed> off to the hackney marshes league

It seems the stumpy homesick mercenary might be staying!

I'll be happy with that Carm's. One thing about Tevez is he al;ways gives 150%

Yes he does. The prospect of those two and Dzecko, that i'm sure will come good, is just awesome. Mancini will never be short of options thats for sure. i just think he needs to have a bolder tactical mindset. Your first choice starting eleven could pretty much play anyway they want.

Yes he does. The prospect of those two and Dzecko, that i'm sure will come good, is just awesome. Mancini will never be short of options thats for sure. i just think he needs to have a bolder tactical mindset. Your first choice starting eleven could pretty much play anyway they want.

Balotelli must be asking himself a few questions....well he would be if he was capable...

Balotelli must be asking himself a few questions....well he would be if he was capable...

He dosen't have to say anything he just winks ;) ;)

The prospect of a strike partnership of Aguero and Tevez is quite scary. i think you'll be able to concede a few goals and it won't matter too much. :whistling:

I thought you was on about Shrek when I read mercenary :blink:

He dosen't have to say anything he just winks ;) ;)

Yep screwing City as he does so.........Mr Winker eh! Now tehn who is talking about the money.....or do you not care when it is City that is involved? :cheesy: :cheesy: Bloooo Moooon ........:guitar:

Edited by MrRed

Tell me Mr Bo. Exactly how many days did the pocket gnome spend with Mrs Tevez and the kids in Argie this Summer before he decided that perhaps another season in $hit hole Manchester (his description, with which incidentally I heartily disagree) might be tolerable after all?

I hope he is not Emirates-bound. Great player on the pitch but I have no time for him as an individual and I get the impression he can be disrupting in a dressing room. Have nothing to point to - he just seems to spell trouble.

Edited by SantiSuk

Tell me Mr Bo. Exactly how many days did the pocket gnome spend with Mrs Tevez and the kids in Argie this Summer before he decided that perhaps another season in $hit hole Manchester (his description, with which incidentally I heartily disagree) might be tolerable after all?

I hope he is not Emirates-bound. Great player on the pitch but I have no time for him as an individual and I get the impression he can be disrupting in a dressing room. Have nothing to point to - he just seems to spell trouble.

I can answer that. Probably when City said that they might decide not to sell him, because they can, and sod the money, and if he does'nt like it and threatens then he can park his fat arse on the bench for the rest of the season.

And if thats true i wish City the very best for the season, because i'm sick of these jumped up mercenaries earning fortunes, no loyalty, breaking contracts as and when they feel like it, and generally behaving like pillocks.

Mindyou, Aguero and Tevez upfront could be superb. :whistling:

I can answer that. Probably when City said that they might decide not to sell him, because they can, and sod the money, and if he does'nt like it and threatens then he can park his fat arse on the bench for the rest of the season.

And if thats true i wish City the very best for the season, because i'm sick of these jumped up mercenaries earning fortunes, no loyalty, breaking contracts as and when they feel like it, and generally behaving like pillocks.

Mindyou, Aguero and Tevez upfront could be superb. :whistling:

City are playing hardball with him & his agent.

Swansea were poor, but I thought city played extremely well.........I hope they don't go and spoil it by playing Balotelli.

I have nothing good to say about Aguero - City were my 3-0 banker.......bloody spoiler!

I disagree. I thought Swansea played well, particularly first half. I think they will surprise a few people this year

Swansea were poor, but I thought city played extremely well.........I hope they don't go and spoil it by playing Balotelli.

I have nothing good to say about Aguero - City were my 3-0 banker.......bloody spoiler!

Mario is class

I disagree. I thought Swansea played well, particularly first half. I think they will surprise a few people this year

Same here Jack. I thought in particular, Dyer and Sinclair look dangerous and if you look at how many shots Vorm had to save, he looked pretty good in goal.

Uefa's financial fair play chief admits that he has 'some questions' over Etihad Airways' sponsorship of Manchester City.

The Abu Dhabi owned airline have been involved with City since Sheikh Mansour's takeover in 2008, agreeing a shirt sponsorship deal a year later and most recently renaming their ground the Etihad Stadium over the summer.

No financial details over the 10-year naming rights have been disclosed, but the deal is reported to be worth around £400million, which in turn will fund the new Etihad Campus for youth development at the club.

Critics, who include Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger,have accused City's deal as a way to overcome Uefa's new financial fair play regulations, and that the matter should be investigated.

Jean-Luc Dehaene, chairman of Uefa's Club Financial Control Panel, said: "I have some questions, yes.

"But it would be dangerous for our authority if we take judgements without facts.

Loopholes

"If we see clubs that are looking for loopholes we will act.

"It is not enough to say, 'We've got a sponsorship contract and that's okay' if the contract is out of line."

City chief executive Garry Cook, meanwhile, has been speaking highly of the new Etihad Campus project.

The complex will feature a new 80 acre training complex close to the Etihad Stadium, including an academy for 400 players, 16 football pitches, an injury rehabilitation unit and a 7,000 capacity stadium.

Cook said: "The Etihad Campus, which constitutes some 210 acres is unique in its breadth, depth and length of term.

"It involves the tradition, which is shirt sponsorship, the naming rights of the stadium, but what we haven't seen in football is a campus, creating a place to be, to work.

"We've got a great relationship with Etihad. It's a long-term programme and they are equally very excited by it."

Same here Jack. I thought in particular, Dyer and Sinclair look dangerous and if you look at how many shots Vorm had to save, he looked pretty good in goal.

Apparently Steven Caulker played very well at center back. None of the goals were his fault. Harry in his wisdom loaned him out because he does'nt play young talent unless he has too. Interesting because we already have an injury crisis at center back! Nice one H......