Manchester City

mrbojangles

Thick northerners! laugh.gif

+1rolleyes.gif

They all think it's who the queens married too :D

Come on then. Put us out of our misery. I wouldn't exactly call it thick, to not know what a word means, that has been made up.

Why don't you ask Santi, the Yorkshireman, for the answer? I'm sure he'd enjoy that. biggrin.gif

Hallo City fans,

may I congratulate you for your 2:0 win last night over Bavaria Munich (Bayern Muenchen). It was just enough to reach the Europa League. You will meet there your "friends" from Manchester United.

Well done Manchester City!

I think the kraut is having a pop at you lot :D

Hallo City fans,

may I congratulate you for your 2:0 win last night over Bavaria Munich (Bayern Muenchen). It was just enough to reach the Europa League. You will meet there your "friends" from Manchester United.

I think the kraut is having a pop at you lot :D

He's definately throwing one in. :D Who said the germans don't have a sense of humour!!! Tell you what Alf, this competition really needed Spurs in it didn't it. ;)

Hallo City fans,

No one likes a gloater.

So the evil Joorabchian is in Milan trying to sort out a new gig for his boy, Carlos Tevez (currently on a fully paid holiday in Argentina.)

After several meetings terms are agreed with AC Milan subject, of course, to Man City agreeing to AC Milan's offer for the player. And what is the offer that Joorabchian has hammered out with the club?

AC Milan offer to take Carlos Tevez on the basis of a 'free loan'.

No shit!!

Very happy with the performance last night. We had already realised that we were out, barring a miracle and Villareal getting something from Napoli. So to beat Munich was a bonus.

In two minds what we should do in the Europa but I'm leaning towards concentrating our efforts on the domestic front and give a chance to blood the young ones in the Europa.

Very happy with the performance last night. We had already realised that we were out, barring a miracle and Villareal getting something from Napoli. So to beat Munich was a bonus.

In two minds what we should do in the Europa but I'm leaning towards concentrating our efforts on the domestic front and give a chance to blood the young ones in the Europa.

Unfortunate you went out the way you did, I though you would of got stronger as the tournament progressed.

You now can concentrate on pulling away even further in the league, your squad is strong enough to win the Europa by far.

Edited by Devil

Yea, I forgot what german team he supports, last year dortmund, year before bayern, apparently back again with bayern is it-suppose he could also take basel under his wing. Lol

Hallo James of Bangkok,

actually I am a supporter of the Hamburger SV. But my favourite club performs quite poorly in the German Bundesliga at present. I am sure the HSV would give their last shirt to be in the Europa League.

I am very much looking forward to the City vs. United match.

Unfortunate you went out the way you did, I though you would of got stronger as the tournament progressed.

I think your right there Devs. We looked nervous at the start of the comp and looked better as we played more. It will all serve as very important experience, should we qualify next year.

I think your right there Devs. We looked nervous at the start of the comp and looked better as we played more. It will all serve as very important experience, should we qualify next year.

In what event would you not be qualifying next year? :rolleyes:

In what event would you not be qualifying next year? :rolleyes:

Unlike the RAGS, we City fans don't take anything for granted :D

...apart from money...

Nope. Not even that. We know we are extremely lucky to have an owner with so much to invest. We certainly don't take it for granted.

You will of course realise when we finish second our far superior sense of achievement? biggrin.gif

...apart from money...

Nope. Not even that. We know we are extremely lucky to have an owner with so much to invest. We certainly don't take it for granted.

You will of course realise when we finish second our far superior sense of achievement? biggrin.gif

Well theres the thing smokes. I really don't see any real achiement when City win the league. They are an unstoppable financial juganaut, simple as that. It was only a matter of time. However, i'm fine with that because i enjoy watching them play and theres a strong arguement that City and Spurs play the most attractive football at the moment.

Mindyou, i doubt it'll be very attractive at Stoke on sunday. :whistling:

Edited by carmine

...apart from money...

If you do finish second, it will indeed be a great achievement. But I wouldn't class it as a "far superior sense of achievement". If we do finish top, nobody and I mean nobody, will be able to top my feeling of happiness.

However, i'm fine with that because i enjoy watching them play and theres a strong arguement that City and Spurs play the most attractive football at the moment.

I'd concur with that view.

Me too although I'll still argue a deeper satisfaction for us.....seeing our side built up over the last few years improving....look at Bale for instance...or Sandro...magic that is.

Edited by smokie36

However, i'm fine with that because i enjoy watching them play and theres a strong arguement that City and Spurs play the most attractive football at the moment.

Me too although I'll still argue a deeper satisfaction for us.....seeing our side built up over the last few years improving....look at Bale for instance...or Sandro...magic that is.

Yeah... yeah... yeah get a room

Look he is human after all! rolleyes.gif

Don't get all bitter ab's. Your suffering up there in merseyside in a dark abyss known in north London as the "Comolli factor". :ph34r: ( Interestingly Wenger saw through him too. ;) )

JW Henry should cut Comolli loose before he wastes many more millions. 75m for Carroll. Henderson and Downing is a frightening waste of cash. He could have bought our team and retained 27m. Thats the bottom line. How does the moron get employed especially in such times of economic meltdown and austerity?

Cheer up Ab's. Its glaringly obvious and Comolli's days are probably numbered. Look at the improvement in Spurs since Levy sacked him. ;)

Sorry chaps, slightly off topic but fun for me nonetheless :D

Whilst I'd love to win it, Man City top, us second and the 'so called' top four in 3rd to 6th would be good! Home game vs Everton in hand!

Our destiny this season probably lies in the factors surrounding the trial and the outcome, how it affects the players etc etc....either way its not going to help. I'll be delighted with a top four finish but automatic qualification in 3rd would be fantastic. The race for runners up, 3rd and 4th is starting to look very interesting indeed.

City will win the title at a canter. Having had to live in the shadow of Arsenal for years i hope they give it to Man Utd big time. :D

Edited by carmine

Whilst I'd love to win it, Man City top, us second and the 'so called' top four in 3rd to 6th would be good! Home game vs Everton in hand!

Our destiny this season probably lies in the factors surrounding the trial and the outcome, how it affects the players etc etc....either way its not going to help. I'll be delighted with a top four finish but automatic qualification in 3rd would be fantastic. The race for runners up, 3rd and 4th is starting to look very interesting indeed.

City will win the title at a canter. Having had to live in the shadow of Arsenal for years i hope they give it to Man Utd big time. :D

biggrin.gif