Manchester City

mrbojangles

Sorry pal,but your answer was not good enough laugh.png they are <deleted> apart from the lad at Feyenord who seems useful.

I never argue it is just my opinion,some people don't like it.

Come on mrboj...just tell him Citeh have more money so you don't care. violin.gif

Yeah. We don't really care Red, cos we have loads of dosh and can buy whomever we need. The Etihad Youth Academy is also a big white elephant and will be a ghost town.

• Like 1

Come on mrboj...just tell him Citeh have more money so you don't care. violin.gif

Yeah. We don't really care Red, cos we have loads of dosh and can buy whomever we need. The Etihad Youth Academy is also a big white elephant and will be a ghost town.

That's better. We only want the truth here folks. tongue.png

Sorry pal,but your answer was not good enough laugh.png they are <deleted> apart from the lad at Feyenord who seems useful.

But what did you base your opinion on?

Reading about the players you mentioned as i do like to see young talent coming through any club,apart from Guidetti the others will really struggle to get into City's side in the future.You know that as well.

But what did you base your opinion on?

Reading about the players you mentioned as i do like to see young talent coming through any club,apart from Guidetti the others will really struggle to get into City's side in the future.You know that as well.

Maybe. But sometimes Red, you go off at such a tangent that you forget the original question. Smokes asked if we would give some of the youngsters an outing. I replied that the really good young ones are out on season long loans. I never said they would or would not end up being good enough to play for us in the future. It's the same at every club, you have good young prospects and some make it, some don't.

Carlos Tevez has accused Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini of treating him 'like a dog' during their infamous bench bust-up at Bayern Munich back in September.

Fetch. Fetch what boss. Fetch that hatrick ball Carlos !!

What a wasted 5 months not having Tevez available. No matter what happens at the end of the season, nobody can ever say he doesn't give 110%

Well done to Man City from a Norwich fan, we had our moments, but totally outclassed in the end, its all about lesson learning still for us, but they played their little green and yellow socks off, beaten 1-6 and applauded off the pitch by their own fans, we can still hold our heads up and get on with the last few games, Arsenal away and Liverpool at home being two of them!!!

Good job we got those points early in the season

Well done to Man City from a Norwich fan,

Cheers Bartender. A few hairy moments early on. At 2-1 it was getting a bit nervy. To be honest, the 6-1 was a true reflection of the game and flattered us.

we can still hold our heads up and get on with the last few games,

You most certainly can. 14 points above the drop zone is no easy feat and you've given many team a run for their money, including United. Good luck for the remainder of the season.

I like Carlos you know....he wanted to go home and see his kids....missed 'em and has come back and done the biz for ya....badly managed I reckon....

I don't think there is any excuse for what he did but I am beginning to suspect Mancini of not being a good man manager. Too many fall outs with too many players for my liking.

I like Carlos you know....he wanted to go home and see his kids....missed 'em and has come back and done the biz for ya....badly managed I reckon....

I don't think there is any excuse for what he did but I am beginning to suspect Mancini of not being a good man manager. Too many fall outs with too many players for my liking.

I agree Tevez has been wrong in what he has done...but the club could have handled it better. It was clear what he wanted and they failed to offer any kind of compromise from what i can see.

Dumb looking at it now as he is a quality player.

From a personal level he loves his kids...what more can ya say!

I agree Tevez has been wrong in what he has done...but the club could have handled it better. It was clear what he wanted and they failed to offer any kind of compromise from what i can see.

Absolutely nothing wrong with loving your kids. And if he had really wanted to, he could have taken a huge drop in salary to go and play football near them. Anyway, I for one am glad he is back doing what he does best. For the time being at least.

Also, what was that ref doing last night. He booked Tevez for diving when the Norwich player had stamped on his foot. Should have been a deffo penalty but he gets booked instead, with no recourse to have it rescinded. The rules are crazy at times. Well, most of the time actually.

V unlikely, but Come on Villa - knick a point and give us all a thrill for the final run in.

I am not overly confident about todays game and the next v everton, if we win both we are in the box seat coming into the derby, drop any points it will give city a glimmer of hope.

V unlikely, but Come on Villa - knick a point and give us all a thrill for the final run in.

I am not overly confident about todays game and the next v everton, if we win both we are in the box seat coming into the derby, drop any points it will give city a glimmer of hope.

Yep given the way Citeh are playing now the pressure has shifted back on to the reds.

Absolutely nothing wrong with loving your kids. And if he had really wanted to, he could have taken a huge drop in salary to go and play football near them. Anyway, I for one am glad he is back doing what he does best. For the time being at least.

Also, what was that ref doing last night. He booked Tevez for diving when the Norwich player had stamped on his foot. Should have been a deffo penalty but he gets booked instead, with no recourse to have it rescinded. The rules are crazy at times. Well, most of the time actually.

SAF has given foreign players time off during the season...I'm thinking Ronaldo in particular. Your manager don't seem to have learnt those lessons....

Yep given the way Citeh are playing now the pressure has shifted back on to the reds.

Utd will have to drop another three points before theres any pressure mate. it wont happen with the likes of Ferguson at the helm and the experience of Scholes, Giggs and Ferdinand

City are now playing like a team under no pressure because they know in there hearts its all over for this year.

Edited by carmine

Utd will have to drop another three points before theres any pressure mate. it wont happen with the likes of Ferguson at the helm and the experience of Scholes, Giggs and Ferdinand

City are now playing like a team under no pressure because they know in there hearts its all over for this year.

Correct me if I'm wrong here carms but if they draw with Villa there is a three point gap with the sides still to meet. All to play for!

It was the same ref who sent off Kompany!! He is a disgrace.

I the first 13 minutes he made FOUR completely ridiculous decisions....... Tevez wasnt awarded the penalty.... then booked him for diving!!!.... Failed to award the foul against Aguero, possibly outside area initially but still a foul....... And then didnt award a foul against Joe Hart, Norwich almost scored!!!!

My mates are trying to whip me up into a frenzy, saying we are back in the race. I'm having non of it.

The odds are against us!!

However IF we win against Wolves, United, Newcastle.

And United beat Villa, Everton and Swansea..... then last game of the season we are 2 points behind. United have to go to Sunderland, and Qpr and Hughes will have to come to our ground, I believe needing a result to stay up!!

Sunderland is a hard place to go!! Not impossible that that game will end in a draw.... and that we beat QPR sending them and Hughsie down, with Tevez scoring the winner in the last minute!!!

And Blue Moon rang out...............................................

My mates are trying to whip me up into a frenzy, saying we are back in the race. I'm having non of it.

The odds are against us!!

However IF we win against Wolves, United, Newcastle.

And United beat Villa, Everton and Swansea..... then last game of the season we are 2 points behind. United have to go to Sunderland, and Qpr and Hughes will have to come to our ground, I believe needing a result to stay up!!

Sunderland is a hard place to go!! Not impossible that that game will end in a draw.... and that we beat QPR sending them and Hughsie down, with Tevez scoring the winner in the last minute!!!

And Blue Moon rang out...............................................

Stop it jack. I'm getting whipped up laugh.png