Manchester City

mrbojangles

PS Fair play to Barton for flooring that Tevez if anyone deserves an elbow to the face its that little <deleted> (Im sure Man City fans will agree)

So you are suggesting that elbowing one player, scraping his boots down another, pretending to throw the head at Kompany ( maybe wrong player ) is acceptable sporting behaviour, when more importantly your team, your fans and your employers are fighting for survival?

Fair play to you, sport and intelligience is alive and well in football.

Acceptable sporting behaviour???? Thats a joke as ManCity now buy the league they have no interest whatsoever about football being a FAIR sport.

but no i said Tevez deserved a slap, and if youd listened to short term memory ManCity fans they were saying far worse recently, some were even saying they wouldnt go again if he played.

And as for the comparison with Man U.

I firstly cant see how people even debate that their isnt a huge difference.

Man U generate their own money, as do Spurs, Arsenal and Newcastle.

Teams such as Man City or Chelsea have ruined the game by buying trophies without getting their clubs in order, Man City had potentail to challenge at the top but the went the cheats route,(they did have a crop of cracking young ENGLISH players that had their chance taken away) i for one was gutted ManU didnt win the league.

After recently visiting that part of the world, the rulers are nothing other then dicators of the lowest order, such a pity we even trade with them.

Just remind me again, you think that individuals with lots of money spending money on a hobby of their choice because they have money, is worse sporting behaviour than a professional being paid lots of money to keep his team, his club, his supporters in the premier league, whilst elbowing one player, dragging his studs down the back of another and attempting to throw the head at another, is the preferred option?

We all have more money than certain others in this world, and others would look at certain actions as immoral because of the use of money, how do you spend yours, would it stand close moral scrutiny?

Just heard that you have signed Micky Hazard,where will he play tongue.png

Edit sorry i got his name wrong there isn't an E in Micky!

OK

Toure wants to go to a big club now,who would believe it ....a proper mercenary blink.png

Edited by MrRed

Links please Red, as I haven't heard either of them stories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2145062/Yaya-Toure-agent-hints-Manchester-City-departure.html

I have seen 2 similar articles, but NONE of them are directly quoting Yaya!!!

Its just his nob head agent stirring the sh!t up, trying to get the most money for his client.

I would be absolutely gob-smacked if he left!!

http://www.dailymail...-departure.html

Its just his nob head agent stirring the sh!t up, trying to get the most money for his client.

Probably right jack. I also doubt he would have used the words "big club"

Correct..... agent said something about a fresh challenge, but having seen what Yaya was saying last week about City becoming the 'new' Barcelona in the coming years, I just dont see him leaving in the forseable future.

Gutted about Micah!!! How Jones has got a place in front of him, or Glen Johnson for that matter, is mind boggling!!!

Correct..... agent said something about a fresh challenge, but having seen what Yaya was saying last week about City becoming the 'new' Barcelona in the coming years, I just dont see him leaving in the forseable future.

Gutted about Micah!!! How Jones has got a place in front of him, or Glen Johnson for that matter, is mind boggling!!!

The ommission of Richards, the inclusion of Downing and Henderson.....the manager is going to get slaughtered after the competition

Its happened...................................

post-19542-0-50157600-1334206684_thumb.j

It's ok. Last night we got our preferred method of transport back.

post-19542-0-88827800-1334206159_thumb.j

Up up up in the clouds-come down to earth and reality City have blown it-whats another year LOL LOL

wai.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm gonna be spending a few days searching through all of these RAG comments that were thrown at us. Hope you enjoy eating humble pie.

Its happened...................................

post-19542-0-50157600-1334206684_thumb.j

It's ok. Last night we got our preferred method of transport back.

post-19542-0-88827800-1334206159_thumb.j

Up up up in the clouds-come down to earth and reality City have blown it-whats another year LOL LOL

wai.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I'm gonna be spending a few days searching through all of these RAG comments that were thrown at us. Hope you enjoy eating humble pie.

No worries throw any s**t you want we can put up with a gloating bitter every 44 years, enjoy your time while you can, and remember you won the league on goal difference from the worst united team in 20 years of the premier league.

United have just won the manchester senior cup final at the united arena 2500 there 1700 united, about the ratio of united to city in manchester.

• Like 1

Love to see Man U fans trying to make yourselves feel better. You fuc_king lost. Get over it. You lose sometimes, imagine that? Do lyou lot never shut up about how great you are, even when you've lost?

City won the double over United and on goal difference. They were clearly the better side and showed it over the season.

Best end to a Premier League ever. Absolutely stunned by those last two goals in extra time!

This is the stuff that if you saw it in a movie you would roll your eyes at how unrealistic it is. It's way better in real life of course!

Now City, once you win the next two titles please be advised I will start getting tired of you. But change is great for the league and it was a shockingly entertaining end to the season.

They were clearly the better side and showed it over the season.

Throughout the season both clubs were on a bit of a roller coaster ride, and it tended to be that when one club was on the up and winning back to back games, the other club was on the down and drawing or losing back to back games. It so happened, unfortunately for United supporters, that when the season ended, City were the ones on the up, and United the ones on the way down. Had the season ended four games earlier whilst United had an eight point lead, people could have as easily been saying that United were "clearly the better side". Alas the season didn't end then and our last four games were disappointing, whilst City's last four were very good. Perhaps had there been another four games, it might have swung the other way.

Point is, for City to have drawn level on points with us in the last five minutes of a total of about three thousand four hundred and twenty minutes played over the season, suggests to me that neither the team that won it or the one that was five minutes away from winning it, have any right to claim being "clearly the better side". It was as neck and neck as it is possible to be.

All that said, i am in no way trying to take anything away from City's title. Close though it was, they won it fair and square. Congrats to them for that. It's given us a kick up the backside and that's not such a bad thing.

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif "6-1 and you won <deleted> all" clap2.gifclap2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Except the Title

tongue.png I am sure you can find better than that.

It's actually quite boring trawling through posts. When someone posts something really arrogant, you think "I'll remember that and rub it in their noses later" but then trying to find it again is a pain tongue.png

Love to see Man U fans trying to make yourselves feel better. You fuc_king lost. Get over it. You lose sometimes, imagine that? Do lyou lot never shut up about how great you are, even when you've lost?

City won the double over United and on goal difference. They were clearly the better side and showed it over the season.

Best end to a Premier League ever. Absolutely stunned by those last two goals in extra time!

This is the stuff that if you saw it in a movie you would roll your eyes at how unrealistic it is. It's way better in real life of course!

Now City, once you win the next two titles please be advised I will start getting tired of you. But change is great for the league and it was a shockingly entertaining end to the season.

Hhahaha coming from a liverpool fan who's team lives on past history and are so far away from where city and united are, in fact most reds would rather city won it than you lot, so we take anything you lot say with a piece of salt.

Oh i forgot you won the Carling cupcheesy.gif

Come on Mr Bo - forget cloud nine and exercise your Gengis Khan powers to stop the proliferation of threads on the Footie forum. No problems with a West Ham v Blackpool thread as there are no specifc convenient threads. But a new thread for the sacking of Liverpool's manager and then another for discussions with a potential new one? Makes me feel like a real saddo hunting through all these bits of virtual paper.

[Obvious reposte already anticipated!]

Edit Oh no - obvious reposte (no discussion of admin allowed) overlooked. Se y'all next season under another monicker?

Edited by SantiSuk

Come on Mr Bo - forget cloud nine and exercise your Gengis Khan powers to stop the proliferation of threads on the Footie forum. No problems with a West Ham v Blackpool thread as there are no specifc convenient threads. But a new thread for the sacking of Liverpool's manager and then another for discussions with a potential new one? Makes me feel like a real saddo hunting through all these bits of virtual paper.

[Obvious reposte already anticipated!]

Edit Oh no - obvious reposte (no discussion of admin allowed) overlooked. Se y'all next season under another monicker?

Already been mentioned and actioned upon.

Manchester City 'best value for money' for fans

Manchester City have won the Premier League title and are also top of the league of value for fans, according to the ING Direct Value table.

The bank chart compares club season ticket costs with Premier League performance and entertainment value and getting the most points for your pound.

ING places QPR, who just avoided relegation, at the bottom of the table.

Wigan, who had a great escape from relegation, are second best value, and West Bromwich Albion third.

Second bottom were Liverpool, whose eighth-place finish in the top flight, Carling Cup triumph and FA Cup final place were not enough to counteract a high season ticket cost and poor scoring record.

And Wolves found themselves in both the official and value relegation zones.

The value league was compiled by comparing season ticket prices with points earned, and with a bonus for goals scored, deemed to affect fans' enjoyment of the game.

More:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-18115990

Mamma mia! Mario Balotelli puts Manchester on the map as Italian tourists flock to the city

Italian tourists arriving in Britain are being handed phrase books so they can understand local sayings.

The book is the brainchild of an airline boss and comes after a surge in the number of Italians visiting the country – and Manchester in particular.

It follows the success of Italian football manager Roberto Mancini and striker Mario Balotelli in leading Manchester City to their first top-flight league title in 44 years.

Mancunian phrases include ‘City gave United a drubbing’ – ‘City le ha date di santa ragione United’ biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Full story: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1w5ZzajQ7

• Like 1

Mamma mia! Mario Balotelli puts Manchester on the map as Italian tourists flock to the city

Italian tourists arriving in Britain are being handed phrase books so they can understand local sayings.

The book is the brainchild of an airline boss and comes after a surge in the number of Italians visiting the country – and Manchester in particular.

It follows the success of Italian football manager Roberto Mancini and striker Mario Balotelli in leading Manchester City to their first top-flight league title in 44 years.

Mancunian phrases include ‘City gave United a drubbing’ – ‘City le ha date di santa ragione United’ biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Sad.

Sad.

Wow Red. Since you lost the Title, your sense of humour has disappeared

Sad.

Funny that... you are right! especially now you are having a love in with the Balotelli and his wap friends.

Mario lead you to the title? you can accuse me of being bitter if you want,i don't care!

Sad.

Funny that... you are right! especially now you are having a love in with the Balotelli and his wap friends.

Mario lead you to the title? you can accuse me of being bitter if you want,i don't care!

It was from the Daily Mail. I didn't write it.