Manchester City

mrbojangles

On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:42 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Mike Dean missed a trick with Raheem Sterling - he should have blown for full time

KEITH HACKETT

"...My overall feeling is that the whole affair could and should have been handled better..."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/27/mike-dean-missed-trick-raheem-sterling-should-have-blown-full/

Opinions: Dermot Gallagher said Dean made the right decison and it didnt matter if it was the first minute or the last minute.The law says you do not leave the playing area.Emotion should play no part in decisions.

One can see the logic for this how would you like to be crushed by an overweight City fan falling on top of you:smile:

What is wrong with celebrating with your team mates on the pitch ?

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Opinions: Dermot Gallagher said Dean made the right decison and it didnt matter if it was the first minute or the last minute.The law says you do not leave the playing area.Emotion should play no part in decisions.

One can see the logic for this how would you like to be crushed by an overweight City fan falling on top of you:smile:

What is wrong with celebrating with your team mates on the pitch ?

And did Dermot think Dean made the right decisions in not sending Ake and Cook off?

Sterling shouldn't have gone off for that. He didn't run the full length of the pitch or anything, he just went to the City corner. It was the fans who were wrong by being on the pitch and Brighton's stewarding needs to be looked at.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Sterling shouldn't have gone off for that. He didn't run the full length of the pitch or anything, he just went to the City corner. It was the fans who were wrong by being on the pitch and Brighton's stewarding needs to be looked at.

BJ

What incident in the game lead to Aguero initially being accused of assault?.................................

Sterling going over and celebrating his goal  in with the City fans,this is in the rules regarding inciting fans and is punishable by a booking.......similar to taking off your shirt.....a booking,rightly or wrongly rules are there,the players are fully aware and therefore no excuses.

Fabregas and Morata went to the Chelsea fans to celebrate their goals but stayed on the outer perimeter surrounding the pitch......no need to hug the fans.

Silly Sterling :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

So did Sterling

:whistling:...........his earlier booking was just plain stupidity/frustration and totally unnecessary,this is what cost him dear in the end.

p.s......I see the "Dale" are struggling :sad:

It's a sad arguement this; inciting the fans. To share your joy with the people who pay to see their team. What will be next?

Don't lift the cup it may cause too much excitement. Don't score it may excite the fans too much.

21 minutes ago, wilai said:

So..........went to City to develop his career and win trophies! One League Cup and he's now a makeweight!:cheesy:

Going to a team of limp wrists where the only good players are jumping ship and he'll be playing Thursday nights  :whistling:

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Just now, mrbojangles said:

Reading more on the Sanchez saga. Apparently it's Arsenal who have mentioned Sterling. We haven't offered him. Personally I'd forget Sanchez this window and get him cut price in Jan or free next summer

Sent from my SM-G925I using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Seems like a great deal for Arsenal in their attempts to cash in on a player with less than 12 months remaining and is ruining their already broken spirit. 

• Like 2

Almost glad City didn't pick up Sanchez. There are more than enough talented attacking footballers on the squad. Maybe it will be easier for Pep to find his best eleven, which I am hoping he will do. A bit more cohesion in the final third wouldn't hurt.

Bony gone ! Pop open the bubbly !:burp:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

Almost glad City didn't pick up Sanchez. There are more than enough talented attacking footballers on the squad. Maybe it will be easier for Pep to find his best eleven, which I am hoping he will do. A bit more cohesion in the final third wouldn't hurt.

Bony gone ! Pop open the bubbly !:burp:

Should have gone to 80mill just to see the faces of Le Arse fans. :passifier:

3 hours ago, jellydog said:

I'm with you on that jelly. Having too many talented players can cause issues with players being angry and possibly causing splits in the dressing room. Not only that but giving Arsenal so much cash for a player who will be free next year just didn't sit right with me

3 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm with you on that jelly. Having too many talented players can cause issues with players being angry and possibly causing splits in the dressing room. Not only that but giving Arsenal so much cash for a player who will be free next year just didn't sit right with me

Pepe should be able to handle the Super Stars, thats why  you engaged him and paying for !!!

and  when Sanchez becomes available at a later date for practically  nicks, you will be in the longline of suitors queing up for his services,and you wil be at the end of that line, you have missed out on a top draw player Bigtime,only wished C.sea would buy him at any price:smile:

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

Barkley and Llorent didn,t want to sign.....why should a decent player......:clap2:

thats fair enuff:smile: its their decision ,good luck to them ,besides we only want players , who are happy to play for our club,and both Barkley and  Llorent are not top draw, so no sleep lost over it  but  Sanchez is

E/S adressed  Mr B/J,. that .M/City  have missed out , Bigtime on a Gun  Player...., linking up with AQUERO, or vice a versa would make any defender Sh#t in his boots, perhaps C/SEA are already heading the qeuque come Chrissy time. E/S certainly hope s so:smile:

So we get Sanchez next time round. Was hoping we'd get him, like Tevez he makes things happen.

Good to see Bony gone. Bad panic buy by Pellegrini.

Mangala didn't join Palace as he wanted to join Inter so we didn't get Johnny Evans and Mangala is our 4th CB.

Delph decided to stay instead of joining WBA or Stoke, even though were short of leftsided workers, I'm not sure he's made the best decision for himself (could he make a decent wingback?).

Denayer gone on his 4th loan, this time back to Turkey, and surely will leave us next year.

Not sure if Tosin went on loan, to Sunderland, or if he stayed.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

Pepe should be able to handle the Super Stars, thats why  you engaged him and paying for !!!

Think it's difficult for any manager to manage the ego's of players nowadays ES.

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

and  when Sanchez becomes available at a later date for practically  nicks, you will be in the longline of suitors queing up for his services,and you wil be at the end of that line, you have missed out on a top draw player Bigtime

Time will tell if we end up with him but we certainly won't be at the end of a long line.

21 minutes ago, alfieconn said:

Whats weird about thinking that your not going to progress at a club ?

It is weird though. Not something you see often. English lad jumping yo germany. New language etc. Fair play to him more youngsters should do it. Reminds of that lad michael mancienne I think his name was, out of the blue went to Germany. Not sure it dud him any favours mind but it's good to step out the comfort zones.

Jadon Sancho gone to Borussia Dortmund for a decent fee of at least £8m and a sell-on clause.

City bought him for 500k so decent profit on a decent prospect for somebody.

He didn't want to show up for us anymore we had to sell him. We wouldn't agree to selling to his preferred teams Arsenal and Spurs so he's been sold overseas.