Norwegian Man Hides In The Sea at Pattaya Beach

Rimmer

Norwegian Man Hides In The Sea At Pattaya Beach

285.jpg

A Norwegian man who had argued with his wife decided to walk off into the sea. Rescuers then searched for 5 hours before giving up due to bad light. The man then returned to the beach after the rescuers had left.

PATTAYA– October 20, 2014 [Pattaya Daily News]; at 22.30 pm Pol.Maj.Col.Thanawin Kaewsiang-investigator of Pattaya police station- was notified that a drunken foreigner who had argued with his Thai wife before he walked off into the sea. The wife was afraid that he had drowned so she decided to notify the police. After notification the police officers, civil volunteers and marine officers rushed to rescue him at the scene.

Full story: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/norwegian-man-hides-sea-pattaya-beach/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-10-21

I like that one "The wife was afraid he had drowned" ! I,ll bet a stack of beer she was hoping he HAD drowned. Poor woman, had her hopes raised then dashed to the ground smile.png

So why did she call the police? I'll bet 2 stacks of beer you are wrong.biggrin.png

I like that one "The wife was afraid he had drowned" ! I,ll bet a stack of beer she was hoping he HAD drowned. Poor woman, had her hopes raised then dashed to the ground smile.png

Maybe she discovered that his life insurance is not written to her favour, this is a real reason to be afraid.