When is this rain going to stop?

JulieM

re

people want to change the weather, which, apparently, is no problem for local citizens.

is that right ?

tell that to the huge khom loy venders at the municipal building that didnt launch one yesterday at a loss of probably 500 baht every five minits for three hours

or the kratong makers who bought all their banana tree slices and all the other stuff that it takes to make kratongs a few days ago and sell hardly any of it coz its pizzing down :(

yeah right .... they are going to be over the moon with that loss !

dave2

post-42592-0-15746800-1415240521_thumb.j

post-42592-0-33291100-1415240571_thumb.j

post-42592-0-12422800-1415240598_thumb.j

post-42592-0-11260000-1415240626_thumb.j

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

re

people want to change the weather, which, apparently, is no problem for local citizens.

is that right ?

tell that to the huge khom loy venders at the municipal building that didnt launch one yesterday at a loss of probably 500 baht every five minits for three hours

or the kratong makers who bought all their banana tree slices and all the other stuff that it takes to make kratongs a few days ago and sell hardly any of it coz its pizzing down sad.png

yeah right .... they are going to be over the moon with that loss !

dave2

As another poster suggested on another thread, why don't you learn how to use the quote button? I like your posting content, but the formatting is hard to follow.

Edited by mesquite

There must be a complaint for everything that happens in Thailand.

Since it is so bad here, why are you not still living in the paradise you came from?

Actually where I came from is a paradise of sorts (Vancouver Island) and I would go back in a heartbeat,but my wife is involved in a growth business here that is doing extremely well.

Nothing to complain about,however, ChiangMai is anything but a "paradise".....nice place to visit though.

Do feel sorry for all the Loy K -festival-goers this year as it does look to be 'ki-booshed'.

Good news....the 'cool' season should kick in after the rain.

Edited by FrankOff

10-day forecast is 50-80% chance of rain....everyday.

Wonderful thumbsup.gif

Don't know where he got that from. Not according to most forecasts. I quickly perused 2 of the most popular. Maybe 4 days; not 10.

Every 10 day forecast ever made sucks. It does look like a fairly deep low out over the Andamans with another weaker low drawing it our way so it's certainly possible. I'm enjoying it but I don't have to go out into the fields and salvage the damaged rice in it.

• Like 1

Feel especially sorry for all the sidewalk merchants, parade and entertainment participants and workers slogging around in the rain putting in the displays. Have always appreciated the effort the goes into making a good show.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

10-day forecast is 50-80% chance of rain....everyday.

Wonderful alt=thumbsup.gif>

Don't know where he got that from. Not according to most forecasts. I quickly perused 2 of the most popular. Maybe 4 days; not 10.

That was from Oct.24 (weather channel)

http://www.tmd.go.th/en/province.php?id=2 Thai Meteorological Department is more accurate.

Since it is so bad here, why are you not still living in the paradise you came from?

Nothing to complain about,however, ChiangMai is anything but a "paradise".....nice place to visit though.

What was truly paradise was Koh Samui.....30 years ago; when I first visited there...thumbsup.gif

What was truly paradise was Koh Samui.....30 years ago; when I first visited there...thumbsup.gif

Nah, no internet.

Paradise definitely has high speed international internet without downloading restrictions.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican