Thaksin, Yingluck visit Beijing

Lite Beer

Thaksin, Yingluck visit Beijing

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra and her son visited Bejing along with Yingluck's brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. They travelled from Japan to Bejing on Saturday.

They visited a horse farm and Yingluck and her son would stay in China for a while before returning to Thailand early November.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Thaksin-Yingluck-visit-Beijing-30246260.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-10-26

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why would she be saying this in Tinlgish ??

................because that is what passes as humour in some circles. It is how ignorant people think someone from China would speak supposedly, but of course this of no relevance at all to Thaksin or Yingluck, as they are both 4th Generation Thai's.........................coffee1.gif

Does anyone really care?

Is this news?

Thaksin who???

Just because you don't care doesn't mean others have no interest, but it's interesting that although this is a non-news item in your mind you did have enough interest to read the post and comment about it.

I clicked on the wrong news Article and was extremely disappointed at the result.facepalm.gif

strangely enough you are arrested in Australia if you consort with wanted criminals, in Thailand these same criminals are allowed to run political parties, take legal action against others, are issued with govt approved passports personally by the govt officials and the govt takes no legal action against them. Really sums up why there is so much corruption here I suppose and how little thai law is respected by the rest of the world, it really is one big joke.

As I have pointed out to you a few times before: This is not Australia!!

Why isn't TS's passport revoked and why isn't an international arrest warrant issued???

This is what normal countries would do.

Because the current regime isn't in as a strong a position as appears. They too have to be very careful in what they do lest it all comes crashing down around them in a spectacular instant.

• The concentration of power in the hands of PM Gen. Prayut Chan-ocha and the NCPO, the high level of repression, the widespread censorship and heavy propaganda, are signs not of strength but of the weakness of the current military regime.

• Like 2

I suspose next week we will be subjected to someone who will nonimate Thaksin for ''sainthood'' while giving us their interpertation of the required qulifitations as per the pope/cannon etc, as well pointing out how those who disagree are beneath his acceptence standard of reading/compresion.

Many prejudices that are exhibited in todays world are the result of the actions/ attitude which some have such a knack to display toward others while hiding behind their keyboard. It appears to take several minutes for them to put together a response in a conversation without a trip to the head.

Does anyone really care?

Is this news?

Thaksin who???

They need to keep him in the news and alive and well to blame for the next coup. If they play their cards right they could get 2 or 3 more coups out of him.

True but they will have to rewrite those history books again to put him back in. I wonder who has got that publishing/printing contract. Lucrative.

• Like 2

Does anyone really care?

Is this news?

Thaksin who???

Both Thaksin and Yingluck will, at some stage, return to the Premiership of Thailand.

The kid would also have to be odds on to sit in the big chair soon or later.

So 3 future Thai PM's travelling together is news.

Thaksin SHINAWATRA, the second most popular Thai alive today, that's who!

In response to your "I can help explain your (yellow) joy for you."

Yes, I am Racist and proud, I love to go fast, it started when I was 17 years old with a 1970 ZC Fairlane 351 cubic inch Windsor, then a 1974 LH SLR 5000 Bathurst model, then 1977 HX premier 308 stroked to 331cubic inches 13.02 seconds at the 1/4 mile, then 1979 Pontiac Trans am Firebird 455Cubic inches in stroked to 510 Cubic inches 495 horse power 11.80 seconds at the 1/4 Mile.

Suzuki RGV Pepsi 250cc two stroke, Suzuki GSXR 1100, Suzuki Katana, Honda Repsol CBR 1100, MV Augusta 1090 RR Brutale.

the best feeling when you are on the highway sitting on 290 kilometres per hour.

Also Dumb means, "Lacking the power of speech".

• Like 1

Why isn't TS's passport revoked and why isn't an international arrest warrant issued???

This is what normal countries would do.

It (international arrest warrant) was tried before by that splendid statesman Kasit.All countries unfortunately ignored the great man because they foolishly believed the political motivation behind it was obvious.

• Like 1

Does anyone really care?

Is this news?

Thaksin who???

Both Thaksin and Yingluck will, at some stage, return to the Premiership of Thailand.

The kid would also have to be odds on to sit in the big chair soon or later.

So 3 future Thai PM's travelling together is news.

Thaksin SHINAWATRA, the second most popular Thai alive today, that's who!

In response to your "I can help explain your (yellow) joy for you."

Yes, I am Racist and proud, I love to go fast, it started when I was 17 years old with a 1970 ZC Fairlane 351 cubic inch Windsor, then a 1974 LH SLR 5000 Bathurst model, then 1977 HX premier 308 stroked to 331cubic inches 13.02 seconds at the 1/4 mile, then 1979 Pontiac Trans am Firebird 455Cubic inches in stroked to 510 Cubic inches 495 horse power 11.80 seconds at the 1/4 Mile.

Suzuki RGV Pepsi 250cc two stroke, Suzuki GSXR 1100, Suzuki Katana, Honda Repsol CBR 1100, MV Augusta 1090 RR Brutale.

the best feeling when you are on the highway sitting on 290 kilometres per hour.

Also Dumb means, "Lacking the power of speech".

Is there any connection between your post and the message in blue under it?

Yes!