National police chief warns against distorted information on Koh Tao murder

Lite Beer

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually that is not what he said and there is no quote of what he said and if we take away the delusional conspiracy theories for a minute what he clearly was alluding to was what you keep wanting to pretend is not that case and that is THE SON'S DNA CANNOT MATCH WITHA THAT AT THE CRIME SCENE AS IT HAS ALREADY BEEN MATCHED TO THE TWO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY (I doubt caps will help you with reality but thought worth a try). Further he it appears he is reminding folks this DNA test has nothing to do with the investigation of the case since the kid has been cleared but this is rather to try to help silence the liars and conspiracy folks online making things up and spreading illogical baseless accusations.

Did you even read the OP? This test is being done at the father's request because of all the false allegations and the only case it may be used for is those being prosecuted for purposely trying to slander this family with baseless claims as I highly doubt the defense team would try to suggest such nonsense as this kids involvement based on lunatics on facebook or the gullible people who believe they are actually posting facts there.

You really don't listen do you? My point is and always has been that it is highly irresponsible for a police chief to say he will gather evidence and ignore it whatever it says. That is what the OP says he said so that is what I am going by.

"Pol Gen Somyot, however, made clear that the DNA test on the son would have no impact on the police case file which has been finished with all circumstantial and forensic evidence submitted to the prosecutor for indictment of the two Myanmar suspects."

PS the condescension thing [spelling correct this time] really isn't getting better.

Keep rereading the OP, this is not a gathering evidence exercise and they make that clear and the reasons are clear. The case against the two suspects in custody doesn't rely on them re-confirming this kid had nothing to do with it. The OP is very clear this is not being done as part of the criminal case because they already know he is not involved and was not on the island ... they are doing this to try to silence those who have been ignorant enough to listen to clueless online detectives with doubts but I don;t believe they will be able to help some people who even try to turn the kids volunteering to provide DNA into another conspiracy theory.

It is irresponsible to say you will ignore evidence if it points to someone else's involvement.

It is not how a police chief should behave or say they will behave.

It is negligent and should lead to dismissal if that is his approach to law enforcement.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

"Pol Gen Somyot, however, made clear that the DNA test on the son would have no impact on the police case file which has been finished with all circumstantial and forensic evidence submitted to the prosecutor for indictment of the two Myanmar suspects."

What? Not even if it's a match?

It cannot be a match when it has already been matched to the suspects in custody. It is an impossibility he could also match unless he is an identical twin of one of the Burmese in custody for the crimes.

It would be like looking outside for you car when you already confirmed it was in the garage. Of course this is being done to try to help the silly and ignorant claims by conspiracy theorist but to do so one needs to do stupid things like perform a test for which the answer is already answered before realizing the conspiracy nuts will never stop and just get more outlandish and silly in their theories.

If you believe that the burmese samples do match. I think they probably do but let's be fair, the BIB have been known to be in "error" over evidence in the past.

So I ask you, what happens if there is a match to the son?

That event you would never be allowed to witness.

I am hearing on the grapevine that 5 posters from this forum are being arrested today........

Guy who's brothers cousin's half sister told my friends friend who told the barman in my local bar that his sister was told by a policeman's father who was getting his shoes cleaned and a shoeshine girl told him

That of course is complete dribble but it fits in really well with the thaibashing crap you read on here.

Come and get you? Laugh my balls off if they did.

• Like 1

The Army took over Thailand not the Police howevever the police are to carry on with their duties their responsibilities and maintain their lifestyles- thus no disruption with the legal side of things allowing the Judiciary to carry on.

Note whatever you hear see or feel best not to run with social media for the future is not certain and not guaranteed speculations discussed on a face to face basis is fine but putting your neck into the noose is not quite the thing to do.

Let us see what eventually transpires with the Thai justice system.

Trial by social media is quite akin to a lynch mob- you never know the ultimate motives behind the postings.

• Like 1

I am hearing on the grapevine that 5 posters from this forum are being arrested today........

Guy who's brothers cousin's half sister told my friends friend who told the barman in my local bar that his sister was told by a policeman's father who was getting his shoes cleaned and a shoeshine girl told him

That of course is complete dribble but it fits in really well with the thaibashing crap you read on here.

Come and get you? Laugh my balls off if they did.

Yes issuing an arrest warrant for the person known as Thailand or whitewaterrafter or even Fat Haggis for that matter is laughable to say the least.

Of course they know all out real names eh?

It's not Thai bashing, it's inept and incompetent Police bashing and I've yet to meet a Thai who doesn't have bad word to say about the BiB !!

But you crack on with your belief their doing a sterling job!!

• Like 2

Not really sure about the facts of this case as they seem a bit fuzzy. But the national police

chief is being crystal clear in his threats against anyone posting information contrary

to the official police version. It would seem at this point that whoever the police started

out trying to protect with their crappy investigation, at this point I think they are

trying to protect the tatters of what is left of their reputation......

What reputation is that?

Better question is ; what information is that?

Conspiracy theories are not information.

I have just been looking at some clips you tube the first clip shows the police going to the crime scene and inspecting the hoe lying on the beach next to a condom.

The second youtube clips shows the hoe in a different area with a small fence around it .

Wouldn't the pollice take the hoe away for forensics ?

I hope the mods will allow these clips to put these clips up as it is a very important part of this case,

1st clip

2nd clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47OYkmyOLP4

Edited by StealthEnergiser
  • Like 2

This is absolutely a red rag to a bull.

As long as the prosecutor keeps telling them to go back and finish their homework, everyone will speculate. What exactly is the harm in speculating?

Ah yes. It makes the police look incompetent.

RTP being incompetent is still not the ugly truth...

Trying to silence social media speech is a little like playing a game of whack-a-mole.... if there were millions of moles that is.

Be careful or the PM or former General may really order to shut down the internet in Thailand ph34r.png ph34r.png ph34r.png

"It is irresponsible to say you will ignore evidence if it points to someone else's involvement.

It is not how a police chief should behave or say they will behave.

It is negligent and should lead to dismissal if that is his approach to law enforcement."

Its also not good policing to say that the police aren't investigating any thais for the crime because a thai wouldn't commit such an horrific crime