Greek Man Arrested On Koh Kood For Attempted Murder

Lite Beer

y

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

We are Angels on Earthsmile.png

smoke it - get high.

Can I have some of this wonderful stuff you appear to be consuming today, please, Costas.

• Like 1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

We Greeks, never fight, never swear, never fart, never bash our wives, never try to kill other TVF members.

And never lie???rolleyes.gif

Edited by JOC
  • Like 1

Costas has not posted, i guess now we know his real namebiggrin.png

Well the easy way to confirm is to ask the RTP whether the Greek gentleman concerned has a badger under his arm ?....if yes then Costas

if its the Gentleman in the photo, I don't believe this is Costas, as the person doesn't have a dress on, pom pom's on his shoes and white knee socks, of course it could be that Costas disguising himself as a back packer and on a secrete mission to weed out and eliminate a Russian spy

Could be his brother: Costas Brutalis?

or another Greek I hear mentioned a lot...... Costas Muchamonys

What about Costas Twomuch? An Israeli relative perhaps?

How on earth did the Greek enter the Kingdom without a passport???

We are invisiblethumbsup.gif
but present all over the forum...

Where have you been all this time?

Missed your posts.

as you know i still have to go(work) another 20 years untill i can reap the same sweet fruits as you my Greek friend....dam'n jealous again.but no worries I've read your exciting Loy Kratong experience...

but present all over the forum...

Where have you been all this time?

Missed your posts.

as you know i still have to go(work) another 20 years untill i can reap the same sweet fruits as you my Greek friend....dam'n jealous again.but no worries I've read your exciting Loy Kratong experience...

Ah, you are still a baby?

Don't worry.....years go by soooo quickly......you will not even notice them.

Now go and have a look there, your valuable opinion is needed.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/774989-she-love-meshe-love-me-not/?p=8645583

• Like 1

What a shock yet another foreign criminal caught in Thailand. I am curious how many thousands are hiding here yet to be caught. There favorite hangouts tend to be the tourist traps since they don,t have the brain power to survive long outside these areas. The guy looks like a mobster. If the cops were serious about ridding the country of these scum they should check every other foreigner in Pattaya, Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, for starters. Likely could find at least a few thousands in these locations.

How on earth did the Greek enter the Kingdom without a passport???

He was probably bearing gifts......Beware!

Unless there was a big wooden horse involved somewhere.

There is no such thing as Greeks bearing gifts.

I think he is still trying to find his marbles

• Like 2

Good job, but how come the person caught on CCTV that brutally attacked a man ( yes, he was saved by a good samaritan who called an ambulance) coming out of a 7/11 close to Satorn two days ago is still free.

rectification: the victim was Turkish, the arrested man Russian....and it was on Koh Chang....

Thank you Sir,

And the best of liars.smile.png

Thank you Sir,

...You are also the birthplace of democracy and Western philosophy... not to forget the creators of the Olympic Games... also of the political science, and the Western literature and historiography...we owe you the major mathematical principles and also the Western theories of tragedy and comedy ! Respect wai.gif

...but I guess as far as Greece is concerned most TV members would think of... the Retsina for instance wink.png

Edited by Tchooptip
  • Like 1

Thank you Sir,

We are Angels on Earth:)

you might want to tell the Trojans and the Persians that laugh.png

Oh I think they got the message loud and clear a few years back. Not sure about Angels, but Immortals and Heroes aint bad for starters.