Virus that 'makes humans more stupid' discovered

webfact

I thought the virus that makes people stupid and even more stupid was called "marriage"

with a user name which is welsh,all sheep shaggers are stupid so you see you dont have to be married.

TAFFY.

Your logic is immense, seconded only by your numptiness. My name is indeed Welsh but I'm not, I use my real name as my user name because unlike you I'm not in the need of a pseudo name. But then if I was as retarded as you, I might reconsider that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

40 out of 90 subjects. About 44%. That's quite high, but not as high as I would expect.

It's a bit scary that you can get infected, not appear ill, just become stupid.

Having recently suffered some pointless bickering from a chap who I suspect has his mental faculties affected by age, this article makes me wonder if there is a link to dementia. Logically, the longer you are around, the higher your chance of becoming infected.

Mind you, this is not the first microbe that has been shown to affect behaviour. Toxoplasmosis, or crazy cat lady disease was one found many years ago.

Wiki;'Crazy cat lady syndrome' is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.

Are these "mental disorders and behavioral problems" found in females called in simple language "feminism"?