Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his only chance of staying here now would be a large payment to the authoriities. that could happen when the dust settles and he realializes that he will be on his way back to the gold coast never to return. when he takes stock of his predicament he will have realised he grossly overplayed his hand . somthing will have to give now either payup or get out of the country voluntarily or otherwise. should he not be pragmatic about it his demise could come right out of left field at any time................msj schnable

deport the bum...

back home he'd be in the lock up pretty smartly, had he had the ticker to do that crap at any police station. He's a crim and an embarrassment to Australia.

Has anyone noticed the amount of new members commenting adversely on the 2 Sharkey threads? The one above is the guys first ever post. Looks like some more established members stirring doo doo, but afraid to use their real forum names.

What everyone does not see or know is that this guy is doing this to be noticed and be popular . He only behaves like this for the cameras . Yesterday I was at soi9 police station when the police summoned him for interview, he arrived like a wee boy , very polite , telling police he had nothing against them and he trusted them , however there were no cameras , so no show . He like to make a show but when the chips are down he is only a showman . The police know this and don't really have any concern . If they did they would simply cancel this visa and deport him . He simply like to talk big .

I also thought that it was a bit showy his video..........if what you say at the cop shop is true and i have no reason to disbelieve you then he has just made himself out to be a hypocritical <deleted> and all you guys who think he was/is going to take some cops out or go down trying and such like then he has made you look like fools and thats putting it politely.His Condo is up for rent as he probably been told to "get lost" for a while or will be black listed and this man likes his whores too much to give it all up........you will not see any more videos like that one again as he will now live on the "talk" of his one man rampage for many months to come even it was just a mild rage at a quiet evening cop shop,those cops see drunk mouthy and crazier farangs every night(or many anyway) and take it with a pinch of salt.......they probably did steal his gold/money and he is pissed but he wont go any further than he has done which is just a bit of a rant, they wont give it back but coming with video guys just pisses off the head cop so he given Timmy an ultimatum which this guy seems to have witnessed......Tims a thug but he aint completely stupid to give up any future he still wants in Thailand.....ive got nothing against the guy ,i like his tattoos,body ok for his age..hes not as big as some report,many bigger guys around Pattaya but he aint small either.Its a shame he had to knife a guy for making a comment as could have just threatened/warned him not to take the piss or if he had to then give him a clump..knives are for defence and a bit cowardly when used for an attack on un armed "wimp"....he couldnt have felt threatened surely!

He says will take on anyone in a street fight for 10k so knifing a small guy is a bit over the top and actually his hard man status went down a peg after that one......there are many good cage fighters/kickboxers /muay thai etc in Pattaya that could take him out but is a bit silly to be asking for it..instead of fighting it seems he might actualy knife them or throw acid instead just so he dont lose face and you think he would actually pay the 10k if he lost for real!

He did knife the Canadian and then bragged about it. I know a girl who saw the event and watched him try to run away up soi Pattayaland to get away. Total coward in my opinion.

He thinks that because Niels went with him to Soi 9 to speak on his behalf that all is fine and it is settled now. Just because he gave him an extensive interview to him and spent half of tuesday together that all is fine. I think he will find out in time that not to be the case. I also find it strange that Drummend has taken his side considering that he is a time bomb likely to go off anytime like Aldhouse did in Phuket. I guess one former Pimp helping another Pimp is Ok with him as long as he does not start ripping off other expats or get involved with a boiler room scam. Like I said I had sympathy and understanding for Tim before the knifing incident. Pattaya does not need people like this.

If Sharky's latest update is true, then he's smarter than any of us.

He claims that he's now gained employment with a well-connected businessman who is helping find a face-saving compromise with the police. If true, this means he leveraged this theft into a good position while getting more connections within respectable Thai society (or what passes for respectable in Thailand, I suppose).

It's shrewd, again if it's true. It's also a sign that the guy not only understands how to play the publicity game, but he knows how to fight the mafia. Deep respect.

Again, if it's true.

He claims that he's now gained employment with a well-connected businessman who is helping find a face-saving compromise with the police. If true, this means he leveraged this theft into a good position while getting more connections within respectable Thai society (or what passes for respectable in Thailand, I suppose).

It's shrewd, again if it's true. It's also a sign that the guy not only understands how to play the publicity game, but he knows how to fight the mafia. Deep respect.

Again, if it's true.

Could it be that that businessman is Niels C.?

Again, if it's true.

Could it be that that businessman is Niels C.?

Not unless he has a Thai passport. Sharkeys FB States that it is a Thai businessman

I think this guy, the "shark" is messing around with even a bigger sharks than him, people

who have said and done much less than him found them selves in a very unfortunate situations,

if I were him, sometimes it pays to be smart, not right...

It's this kind of small mind, low brow attitude that perpetuates corruption in the country.

I think this guy, the "shark" is messing around with even a bigger sharks than him, people

who have said and done much less than him found them selves in a very unfortunate situations,

if I were him, sometimes it pays to be smart, not right...

It's this kind of small mind, low brow attitude that perpetuates corruption in the country.

Have you ever seen the laws they have on the books here.

If it wasn't for the corruption this would be Saudi Mississippi.

deport the bum...

back home he'd be in the lock up pretty smartly, had he had the ticker to do that crap at any police station. He's a crim and an embarrassment to Australia.

Has anyone noticed the amount of new members commenting adversely on the 2 Sharkey threads? The one above is the guys first ever post. Looks like some more established members stirring doo doo, but afraid to use their real forum names.

Imagine that, caring what your internet avatar is to others... by using another fake account... lol. Its strange.

Same forum cowards you find on all Thai forums.

This guy's been kicking around Pattaya for years, anyone know what he does for cash?

Work permit? Real job? He seems to just go to the beach and walk around all day with no shirt on.

Apparently he claims to charge bar girls 500 baht a week and in return he offers them protection from there punters, basically a PIMP, not my words but his.

Apparently he takes care of 350 girls so thats 175000 baht a week tax free. No wonder the police are pissed at him, hes treading on there toes.

Go to you tube and type in Tim Ward and then watch his video named pimp, its all there.

Nice income. He has a work permit for this income, of course??????????? Is it an approved form of work for farangs for a work permit??????

I can't believe how many people keep falling for that joke of his.

Again, if it's true.

Yeah he is so smart let's award him a Nobel Prize.

Again, if it's true.

Deep respect for that Neanderttal ? I have deep respect for the scientists who landed Philae on the comet, horses for courses i suppose.

This guy has over 113,000 followers on Facebook. Quite a following for a page in Thailand....

Aside from that, I don't know enough about the man, to really give any educated opinion about what happened. I can say, that I have a Canadian friend, who had two gold chains stolen from him already, in Pattaya, by somebody driving by on a motorbike and ripping it off his neck, before he could react.

I also have another friend, from Germany, who went to Pattaya, to visit an ill friend in the hospital there. Shortly after his friend was admitted to the hospital, his apartment got broken into and an expensive computer stolen, among other things (I believe it was an ipad, if I remember right). Well the computer had a gps locator and my friend found out where the location was, called the police, but the police would do nothing, when they got to the location.

So I am not here to judge Tim Sharky's character, but tend to believe that his story about getting set up, by the police, may be true.

Looking at it from another angle....if the police was not corrupt down there how could he remain in the Country, after freely admitting to pimping in Pattaya, after all this publicity?

Anyways, bottom line...you want to go play in the mud, you are likely to get dirty. Try entering a Red Light district in many Countries around the world and you will probably encounter a lot more danger, than here in Thailand.

Most everyday tourists will never see any of this. They will visit their temples, ride elephants, go to hot springs, mediocre waterfalls, tiger kingdoms, crocodile farms, snake farms, orchid farms and for the more adventurous, maybe some hilltribe trekking or Zip Lines in the Jungle. There are also the scuba divers, motorcyclists and many others, who love visiting this beautiful Country.

After all, we are all guests here, as Expats or as tourists. Most of us, choose to remain here, because we love it here more than in the Countries we came from. wai2.gif

"Do not open a business" one of the most important things to remember in Thailand as a Farang, let alone operate a protection service for BG's.,One just cannot be successful as eventually someone will come to take their cut. If you want to stay you have to pay. This time it will be a big big payment. Otherwise it's one of the 3 r's for Sharky I'm afraid. The roof, the river, or the revolver.

best thing to do in Thailand is pay the ladies of the night for the evening then sleep alone, most normal dudes pay the ladies to stay away, I mean after all they are thai girls of the night but this guy yapping about protecting them, and always walking around shirtless on roids etc, his past stabbing, when I saw his videos I thought ok hes got great taste in girls but he's a foolish atm in his own right.

best thing to do in Thailand is move once already a success in the west by obviously western standards, to be fully mature and then to play around on the cusp not buying into the local b.s or learning the language etc, if u have kids sure but otherwise its pointless, getting involved like sharky or for business is a headache, if u can work for someone who bears the main strain to the brain and u are legal but simply an employee go for it but otherwise bring money from abroad and pay to to play and mind ones own,, and with thais natures this wont mean your lonely at all just wise.

this dude needs to be like ok it cost me this much money to bang all these girls and exploit them essentially online and in the media, I mean if he isn't a liar then his business brings him in enough to support his lifestyle in asia I imagine in a about 3 days of pay from bar girl protection money he's good for the month, as a capitalist im all for voluntary of age consent and explotation via body n bankaccount henceforth but it eventually cost most people something to live a low brow existence too long, its great he feeds stray dogs, my heart really bleeds for that act of humanity sharky wub.png

Archived