Pattaya Police Chief begins investigation into Tim 'Sharky' Ward

webfact

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

If not it lends credence to the fact he was set up

Sharky demanded even a blood test but police refused

The blood can be clean but the hair will still tell the tale.

Although, most of us only have the newspaper to go with and not many facts there... Yikes on that.

There is NO report of burglary.

When someone is detained against their will for 2 hours it becomes and arrest.

He was detained because they supposedly found drug taking pipe in his bedroom, which never made the evidence, coincidentally there is no report of such pipe or him being detained or questioned.

It has become a "misunderstanding"

Then again, as Sharky says, where is the search warrant which allowed them to search his apartment?

Reading is NOTHING for you, or???

Sharky let call the Police because someone burglary his apartement. (a link deleted)

What the police in your country do if they check your apartement because YOU call they about a burglary and find a crackpipe? ;-)

Do they need a search warrant? NO!!! You let they come in and they found something ....!!!

He was detained because they supposedly found drug taking pipe in his bedroom, which never made the evidence, coincidentally there is no report of such pipe or him being detained or questioned.

Then again, as Sharky says, where is the search warrant which allowed them to search his apartment?

Sharky let call the Police because someone burglary his apartement.(a link deleted)

What the police in your country do if they check your apartement because YOU call they about a burglary and find a crackpipe? ;-)

Do they need a search warrant? NO!!! You let they come in and they found something ....!!!

Police doesn't need a search warrant in Thailand at the moment anyway (because of the martial law) afaik.

Sharky let call the Police because someone burglary his apartement.

(a link deleted)

To avoid breaking tv rules, i will avoid commenting on your intelligence level

SO will help you understand and follow it better.

He called police and 1 officer arrived, 10 or so mins later, undercover drug squad arrived and instead of finger printing, they went rampaging through his personal belongings.

Now do tell if what country in the world, when you robbed, undercover drug squad arrives? and in what country in the world they go rampaging through your personal belongings without a warrant or your consent?

Better yet, in what country in the world, crucial evidence found in your apartment, goes missing in less than an hour?

I can only hope, you are capable of understanding and processing such basic information.

Sharky let call the Police because someone burglary his apartement.

(a link deleted)

Police doesn't need a search warrant in Thailand at the moment anyway (because of the martial law) afaik.

Which section of martial law states no search warrant is needed for drug raid of a private residence?

A drug test on his hair - from very personal parts if necessary will say whether he is a drug user , if he is lock him up

Although, most of us only have the newspaper to go with and not many facts there... Yikes on that.

May well be so, but they refused to do any drug tests at all.

Sharky won't leave pattaya because he has "adopted" a daughter, you can check out his facebook page. He's not afraid to die because he grew up as an orphan and had nothing. Hence he feeds homeless dogs and takes care of poor kids, etc

He does have a temper though, stabbed some guy on the street during a confrontation, was brought into the police station but the other guy didn't file charges so he was released. More power to him for standing up to the police but he's standing in a grey area so he gets what he deserves sometimes, thats just part of the game he's playing.

You are spot on with that assessment Mike and I won't lay any claim to knowing Tim but some good mates of mine in Australia knew the bloke pretty well and had nothing bad to say about him at all. I certainly don't need to defend him from gutless keyboard warriors (Christ, he doesn't need defending! Have you seen the bloody size of the guy?), who are happy to put the boot in without knowing all the facts!!

Straight up, I'm bloody sure I know a bit more about this guy than most of you, who are prepared to crucify the poor bastard! And I'm certainly not in possession of all the facts!! Why even speculate without the facts?

The only reason I'm throwing my 10 cents worth in is because I reckon it's a champion effort for Tim to take on the corrupt Thai police ... And I'm sure not going to whisper that, because THAT is a PROVEN and unfortunately accepted " cost of doing business" in Thailand! Corruption is rife amongst the cops and at least this bloke is standing up to them and having a go!! Those are the FACTS!!

He's got a tattoo that says "ONE MAN ARMY" so if the cops don't want to lose more than face they need to come up with a compromise pretty quickly.

They are about to lose face, arms, legs, and other random body parts & I think Mike struck the nail right on the head when he said that Tim was prepared to die for what he believes in!

That takes guts fellas, so at least give him some respect for standing his ground... He was an orphan and became a hustler and pool shark in NZ at a young age.. Jesus, look at the dude... How many of you would have/could have survived a start in life like that????

And you worry about the way he looks or dresses? What's wrong with you guys...

The corrupt cops want to turn him into Shark Fin Soup, but the smart money is on the Shark or One Man Army... Not sure how true this is, but I heard it from a pretty reliable bloke, that Tim used to bet and take-on All-comers in a street fight the prize being ten grand which was a fair bit of loot in those days. I don't believe he was ever challenged. Ok so before some of you accuse me of being his PR machine or something I have no ties to the guy, only met him briefly a few times through friends and friends of friends....

I know he didn't have a squeaky clean past and maybe he even did some bad or terrible things! He's admitted as much, but he also contributes to Thai society by being a one man RSPCA as well. So the guy looks after street dogs and orphans and helps the homeless.. Jesus, not bad atonement for his past even if he wasn't a Saint then...

I really admire the dude for standing up for what he believes in! Takes a hell of a lot of guts to do that. I really don't believe Tim gives a stuff, if he lives or dies! I saw him quoted in the paper a while ago saying that if he was found dead, it was no suicide and he was taken out by the Cops... Yet he didn't back down... He faced up to the Cops and now I reckon all hell is going to break loose!!

He fights for what he believes in (maybe to the death) and half of you mob hang him out to dry cos he doesn't wear a shirt, or he's got tattoos or some other inane observation made from the comfort and safety of your own home and The Shark is single handedly taking on an entire Police Force... Hell all I'm saying is maybe give the guy a break until you are all in possession of all the facts.... Not much to ask...

Anyway that's my rant over for the day... Just think about it guys before you start typing random shit to fill the white spaces on the page!

Ps If any of you look at my profile pic you probably won't like my dress sense either. I wear an eye patch because I have one eye! Not because I wanna be a Pirate! Oh and BTW I'm over the parrot jokes too, they wear mighty thin after you hear people ask where's your parrot for the umpteenth time in a night!!

So I wear a long tailored velvet coat when the weather is cool enough.... I don't even know why I'm trying to justify all this! I shouldn't have to and I probably shouldn't bother.... But some of you are oh, so quick to judge!

I'm saying "Judge Not lest ye be judged yourself"

And no I don't have a ship...

I'm an individual and base any moral judgement I may have on any man on more than the threads he chooses to wear/or not wear....

Cheers Mikey O'Brien

May well be so, but they refused to do any drug tests at all.

555, I think YOU don't understand something.

Give it somewhere a statement from the Police that they arrested sharki about a drugcase? NO!!!

What does the video show? Only that police left together with him (NO HANDCUFFS) the building and that him still have his belongings. This never will happen if him are really arrested. Looks like him gone out with friends.

That's all.

Fact is, him called the Police about a burglary. And first one or two police men show up and after more. If him let they come in his room for check, they DON'T NEED a SEARCH WARRANT!!! If you don't believe it go and ask a lawyer!!!

I hope this is now clear for YOUR intelligence level. Can it be that you are infected with the ATCV-1 Virus?

And yes it's right, about the martial law they don't need a search warrant also!!!

All what we know is what sharky told everywhere.

But how it is in your homecountry if you had a burglary? First 1-2 police show up and look what happen. After they call a special team for find evidences (Photos, Fingerprints, ...) and save them. After this they ask when you come to the police station for do a report.

This is how it work!!! And this is exactly how it looks in this case.

But sharky told they found a crackpipe. Him hang around with bar Girls and take they in his room. How much of them take drugs? Maybe the pipe was from one of his girls?

I don't know. But what was stolen and damaged in the burglary? This never been told!!!

So.

1. His condo was broken into - Fact.

2. Police were called - Fact.

3. Gold and cash missing - Fact.

3. Police found drug paraphernalia - alleged.

4. 2 hour spent in the cells due to drug paraphernalia - Fact.

5. Release without charge due to drug paraphernalia - Fact.

I have not seen it written anywhere that the coin and gold were confirmed on premises before the police were asked to attend the break and enter which makes the roid rage ranting kinda moot don't it ?

You can hate him all you want and despise his past, however what he is fighting for is admirable as all people, local and foreigners get extorted and robbed by police one way or another on daily basis and it goes unpunished and blunt.

Did any of them ever win ???

Sharky won't leave pattaya because he has "adopted" a daughter, you can check out his facebook page. He's not afraid to die because he grew up as an orphan and had nothing. Hence he feeds homeless dogs and takes care of poor kids, etc

He does have a temper though, stabbed some guy on the street during a confrontation, was brought into the police station but the other guy didn't file charges so he was released. More power to him for standing up to the police but he's standing in a grey area so he gets what he deserves sometimes, thats just part of the game he's playing.

You are spot on with that assessment Mike and I won't lay any claim to knowing Tim but some good mates of mine in Australia knew the bloke pretty well and had nothing bad to say about him at all. I certainly don't need to defend him from gutless keyboard warriors (Christ, he doesn't need defending! Have you seen the bloody size of the guy?), who are happy to put the boot in without knowing all the facts!!

Straight up, I'm bloody sure I know a bit more about this guy than most of you, who are prepared to crucify the poor bastard! And I'm certainly not in possession of all the facts!! Why even speculate without the facts?

The only reason I'm throwing my 10 cents worth in is because I reckon it's a champion effort for Tim to take on the corrupt Thai police ... And I'm sure not going to whisper that, because THAT is a PROVEN and unfortunately accepted " cost of doing business" in Thailand! Corruption is rife amongst the cops and at least this bloke is standing up to them and having a go!! Those are the FACTS!!

He's got a tattoo that says "ONE MAN ARMY" so if the cops don't want to lose more than face they need to come up with a compromise pretty quickly.

They are about to lose face, arms, legs, and other random body parts & I think Mike struck the nail right on the head when he said that Tim was prepared to die for what he believes in!

That takes guts fellas, so at least give him some respect for standing his ground... He was an orphan and became a hustler and pool shark in NZ at a young age.. Jesus, look at the dude... How many of you would have/could have survived a start in life like that????

And you worry about the way he looks or dresses? What's wrong with you guys...

The corrupt cops want to turn him into Shark Fin Soup, but the smart money is on the Shark or One Man Army... Not sure how true this is, but I heard it from a pretty reliable bloke, that Tim used to bet and take-on All-comers in a street fight the prize being ten grand which was a fair bit of loot in those days. I don't believe he was ever challenged. Ok so before some of you accuse me of being his PR machine or something I have no ties to the guy, only met him briefly a few times through friends and friends of friends....

I know he didn't have a squeaky clean past and maybe he even did some bad or terrible things! He's admitted as much, but he also contributes to Thai society by being a one man RSPCA as well. So the guy looks after street dogs and orphans and helps the homeless.. Jesus, not bad atonement for his past even if he wasn't a Saint then...

I really admire the dude for standing up for what he believes in! Takes a hell of a lot of guts to do that. I really don't believe Tim gives a stuff, if he lives or dies! I saw him quoted in the paper a while ago saying that if he was found dead, it was no suicide and he was taken out by the Cops... Yet he didn't back down... He faced up to the Cops and now I reckon all hell is going to break loose!!

He fights for what he believes in (maybe to the death) and half of you mob hang him out to dry cos he doesn't wear a shirt, or he's got tattoos or some other inane observation made from the comfort and safety of your own home and The Shark is single handedly taking on an entire Police Force... Hell all I'm saying is maybe give the guy a break until you are all in possession of all the facts.... Not much to ask...

Anyway that's my rant over for the day... Just think about it guys before you start typing random shit to fill the white spaces on the page!

Ps If any of you look at my profile pic you probably won't like my dress sense either. I wear an eye patch because I have one eye! Not because I wanna be a Pirate! Oh and BTW I'm over the parrot jokes too, they wear mighty thin after you hear people ask where's your parrot for the umpteenth time in a night!!

So I wear a long tailored velvet coat when the weather is cool enough.... I don't even know why I'm trying to justify all this! I shouldn't have to and I probably shouldn't bother.... But some of you are oh, so quick to judge!

I'm saying "Judge Not lest ye be judged yourself"

And no I don't have a ship...

I'm an individual and base any moral judgement I may have on any man on more than the threads he chooses to wear/or not wear....

Cheers Mikey O'Brien

''Dapper'' John, the mafia don, used to look after orphans and the poor in between killing people as well,didn't save him from a life sentence though. I don't know him,just of him, the sob story about looking after stray dogs doesn't wash with me,he is low life who made a lot of money,end of story as far as i am concerned.

So.

I have not seen it written anywhere that the coin and gold were confirmed on premises before the police were asked to attend the break and enter which makes the roid rage ranting kinda moot don't it ?

4. 2 hour spent in the cells due to drug paraphernalia - Fact. NOT TRUE!!!

Him never was in the cell. They just interviewed him!!!

555, I think YOU don't understand something.

Give it somewhere a statement from the Police that they arrested sharki about a drugcase? NO!!!

What does the video show? Only that police left together with him (NO HANDCUFFS) the building and that him still have his belongings. This never will happen if him are really arrested. Looks like him gone out with friends.

That's all.

Fact is, him called the Police about a burglary. And first one or two police men show up and after more. If him let they come in his room for check, they DON'T NEED a SEARCH WARRANT!!! If you don't believe it go and ask a lawyer!!!

I hope this is now clear for YOUR intelligence level. Can it be that you are infected with the ATCV-1 Virus?

And yes it's right, about the martial law they don't need a search warrant also!!!

All what we know is what sharky told everywhere.

But how it is in your homecountry if you had a burglary? First 1-2 police show up and look what happen. After they call a special team for find evidences (Photos, Fingerprints, ...) and save them. After this they ask when you come to the police station for do a report.

This is how it work!!! And this is exactly how it looks in this case.

But sharky told they found a crackpipe. Him hang around with bar Girls and take they in his room. How much of them take drugs? Maybe the pipe was from one of his girls?

I don't know. But what was stolen and damaged in the burglary? This never been told!!!

When you are detained against your will it is called arrested.

When you are detained for allegedly drug possession you are arrested on drug charges.

Really can not be bothered to read your drivel, just go back and read his facebook page, post by post.

To be detained one does not need to be handcuffed.

He was not free to leave ie detained ie arrested.

For any theft, again for the 3rd time, undercover drug squad does not get called

Nor police can go through your personal belongings without your consent or warrant.

Even accepting your drivel of events, he WAS NOT asked to go to police station to do a report, because there is NO report.

There is no report about theft and there is no report about "misunderstanding" as if nothing ever happened.

Now why is that?

Sharky has always been a straight shooters who has no problem admitting to his crimes, so there is absolutely no reason to doubt his chain of events now.

There is however plenty to doubt about RTP and its handing of the case.

As i said again, but clearly did not sink, they could easily allow him to file a report, then claim it to be a fraud and charge him with fraud.

They could also open an investigation to alleged theft and find it to be fraud and again charge him with that

Instead he is being considered as "danger to society"

So.

Ok so he spent 2 hours being "interviewed" and then release.

Who took the gold and cash..... the person who broke into the condo or the police.

If the police why did this unknown person break into the condo ?

“Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup”

I am amazed by comments in defense of this known criminal, notwithstanding the deficiencies of the Thai authorities.

He is an incorrigible oaf and should be deported in short order!

in life everyone has different attributes . Some have brains, some have brawn, some rely on deception . There are straight shooters and sneaky mother duckers, we have dubious politicians , greedy bankers . yet its easy to target those that use a direct approach to sort out problems . Maybe he can get away with it that way, it his way .

I rather have straight shooters than the bullshit variety anyday..

If he his a devious malicious bastard I will take my words back but in honesty I haven't seen anything that suggests that .. Ok loan sharking goes against my personal morals as with the whole banking system world wide. There are crooks everywhere but I think he doesn't hide behind small print.

Got away with stabbing that Canadian guy awhile back so most people would probably have little sympathy for him if he was railroaded by the same BIB who let him off the stabbing charge.

What sort of idiot is he anyway thinking this is not going to end up; badly for him.

A case of too many steroids trying to build up his body when the real important muscle the brain was being fried.

So.

Who took the gold and cash..... the person who broke into the condo or the police.

I am also little confused about this.

But from my understanding the robbery was a set up by the police according to him,because Sharky says

1. About week before the robbery, same cops were asking pharmacy where he shops if they knew his exact address and buying habits

2. The drug squad showed up minutes after robbery, which is rather somewhat strange, why would they show up at all

3. Why no reports of any kinds

4. Why no finger prints or investigation into robbery.

According to his earlier posts, he was arrested and about being charged, but he made lots of noise demanding to be drug tested and pipe to be finger printed in his presence.

In later video he shows the pipe being carried into the building as the drug squad arrived.

So.

But from my understanding the robbery was a set up by the police according to him,because Sharky says

1. About week before the robbery, same cops were asking pharmacy where he shops if they knew his exact address and buying habits

2. The drug squad showed up minutes after robbery, which is rather somewhat strange, why would they show up at all

3. Why no reports of any kinds

4. Why no finger prints or investigation into robbery.

According to his earlier posts, he was arrested and about being charged, but he made lots of noise demanding to be drug tested and pipe to be finger printed in his presence.

In later video he shows the pipe being carried into the building as the drug squad arrived.

And if I tell you that I am the new born JESUS, do you believe it too? 555

Nothing of this what Sharky said is provable? Nothing!!!

So it looks following:

1. Someone broke in his apartement and stole his money & gold and what ever ....!!!

2. Him called the Police.

3. They checked his apartement. (I cannot see that this is the anti drug devison)

4. Take him to the policestation for fill a report.

5. After 2h him gone home.

6. Some weeks later a crazy farang make Problem with the Police.

And if I tell you that I am the new born JESUS, do you believe it too? 555

Nothing of this what Sharky said is provable? Nothing!!!

So it looks following:

1. Someone broke in his apartement and stole his money & gold and what ever ....!!!

2. Him called the Police.

3. They checked his apartement. (I cannot see that this is the anti drug devison)

4. Take him to the policestation for fill a report.

5. After 2h him gone home.

6. Some weeks later a crazy farang make Problem with the Police.

beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu

Which part of there are NO reports at all do you struggle with?rolleyes.gif

All fair and good about the possibility of planted evidence/siezed pipe/missing baht/gold........

One thing that surprised me on the video at the police station was he wasn't as big as I thought - the camera guys tower over him......he's maybe 5'10 -11" - but does have a builders build - not an athletes but a power guy.......if ages were the same (speaking for myself) easy to defeat in sport - not so easy on a clinched one on one......

I think Sharky's days are numbered - whether days in Thailand or days on earth I'm not sure.....

This whole charade is nothing but a power play - this guy has flaunted himself in every possible way...... causing a loss of "face" to the authorities while he goes around town bragging with false bravado about how he's the big dog......Thai's and Thai authorities don't like that - whether 500 years ago or now people that have done that have rue'd the day that they've crossed the powers that be in Siam/Thailand......

You can bet that he's bragging around town about his escapades and "showdown"....he's smart but not very bright and he loves the celebrity status or attention more than paying attention to his position/situation....if you check out his FB page there are pictures of "sexy" women - until you realize that they are 2 bit whores that will be sexy for anyone with baht in hand.....(yes - they are people too - serving a need <some would say with nobility - for family/boy friends/kids/drugs/whatever> the ultimate sacrifice)......since time began - supply/demand/excuse.....

He'd be much better served if he would have established a legitimate way to help the ladies and bought some public sentiment along the way....but he does not work/think that way....he paints himself as ruthless and arrogant, and poweful - a self judgement bent towards fatality.....

We're not dealing with a patron saint or Joan D' Arc here - we are watching a self admitted life time fully self absorbed "borderline" criminal self destruct with all the latest greatest online technology bringing us up to the minute bulletins.....does he seriously think that "watch the 5th guy off the elevator with the pipe" will carry any weight here 5 minutes after he's "gone" - does he seriously think that any of the cutie pies in the pictures of him will really care 30 days down the road - nope - it's back to business as usual....just with different people......

If I were Mr Sharky I would decide it's time to be very worried (right /wrong/indifferent were gone a long time ago) it's cumulative thing that is bearing fruit right now....reap/sow.....

He sould be very worried - very worried indeed....this stuff was happening centuries before him and will for centuries more....

I've spent my entire life being confused, it's a normal state for me.

The source of confusion in my home country was always elusive, just out of sight and hiding behind the curtains of scrutiny, here they put uniforms on them and they just can't wait to get their pictures in the news.

Sad really, but hey, it's their own country.

I'm sure they know what they are doing.

I agree with konying. Why on earth would someone with so much to lose make up a fictitious story about being robved by the police if it were not true. We all know the police are robbing people every single minute of every single day in this country. Good for you Tim for standing up to these criminals considering most posters here wouldn't have the balls to do the same. If more people stood up to these crooks maybe something could change but until then you can expect they will continue with their corruption and extortion.

I'm afraid Mr. Sharky isn't any better..the pimp-money, if stolen, was back-pay owed to the police..either way...I don't like what he's doing there at all. Time to move on sir, before you get lynched...

Archived