7-10 year olds in Ban Chang (Banchang) - looking for company?

eejaybee

Just moved to Ban Chang with our 8yo son. We are homeschooling (not for any religious reason!) & we don't seem to meet many other kids, though I'm sure they are around. If you are homeschooling/unschooling or are looking for an active playmate & live in/around Ban Chang, let me know. We are in Lom Talay, near the beach - would be great to hear from you!

Hi, I live in Rayong City, down the road from Ban Chang. I have an 8 year old daughter. We have just moved to the area, and although she is meeting friends in school, she does not have any contacts for weekends to activities, such as swimming. So would be good to meet up at some point.

You can also try the pool at Eastern Star. It's huge and from what I understand, not too expensive on a daily basis. Lots of kids there on a hot day!

Thanks for the suggestion, I hadn't realised it was open to all. If there's anyone who goes there regularly, I'd be grateful for suggestions of days/times as in Asia I've found pools to be relatively underused, especially on hot days! I'll try late pm on a weekend as an my first option - thanks again, E

Hi, I live in Rayong City, down the road from Ban Chang. I have an 8 year old daughter. We have just moved to the area, and although she is meeting friends in school, she does not have any contacts for weekends to activities, such as swimming. So would be good to meet up at some point.

Hi Brea1 - sounds great. Have sent you a PM, E

Weekends are best as kids are in school during the week. I've got several friends who live there and that's when they go. From what I've heard, it's a beautiful pool...and huge!

Great, thanks craig3365 - am thinking if anyone is shy to head there alone, then we could arrange a meet-up for interested parties... Brea1 & others?