Amnat Charoen: Hospital apologises for human leg at landfill

webfact

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this terrible hospital with it's medical waste procedures doesn't have a leg to stand on

"Ladies and gentlemen.... for one night only at Butlins Skegness, you know him as the funniest man in his house when he's alone....let's have a big hand for....binjalin!!!!!!"

" Thank you folks..Now take my mother in law. I wish someone would....Anyhow this horse walks into a pub......" biggrin.png

And the landlord says ''hey'' what's with the long face. :)

• Like 1

me thinks some entity at hospital was either too lazy or tried to save money on bio-disposal fees. in reality a human leg just buried will decay organically and not disrupt the ecosystem like plastic.

make one wonder if the recent body parts weren't just discarded and discovered at a landfill.

infected with diabetes just means impaired vascularity and likely infection due to same

Patient was told pre-op "It'll cost you an arm and a leg". Police still looking for arm....

One does wonder about why there is no problem giving full shipping address in news reports about common people, but won't name hospital who pulls boner like this. Wait, I've been here long enough. Wonder gone, think I have pretty good guess.

he doesn't have a leg to stand on now.

I'm getting a kick out of this article facepalm.gif

OK i quit, all the good puns are taken :(

Sorry for the rehash.

Please carry on...... :D

Edited by jamhar

Looks more like a prop from "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre" (1974 Film).

On a serious note, I know only one hospital in Amnat which I used to refer to as "The Butchers" after I did see and hear how they treated a friend of mine with an infection at his leg. He wisely changed the bed for one in Ubon.

Now after this news I think how lucky he is still with two legs.

Feel very sorry for the person with probably still one leg left.

"Police said today that forensic tests reveal the leg was infected with diabetes. Boonyuen Kamhong, deputy Governor of Amnat Charoen, said the administration of a local hospital confirmed that the leg indeed belonged to one of its patients who recently underwent amputation surgery for diabetes."

Infected with diabetes?

But you know, that you are reading NEWS in English in a country in which English is not the native language and from sources who usually have English also not as their first language. So, why splitting hairs? rolleyes.gif

I'm sure we all realise it would be better to have translated to, or said, 'affected by'...

Why are so many responders so righteous? If you do a survey on the net then you will similar story's from all over the world! Including European country's and the USA .... This is nothing more then a honest mistake that could happen anywhere.. Jeez guys..

What's your point?

Let us have fun with this.

Killjoy.

Why are so many responders so righteous? If you do a survey on the net then you will similar story's from all over the world! Including European country's and the USA .... This is nothing more then a honest mistake that could happen anywhere.. Jeez guys..

What's your point?

Killjoy.

I reckon he won't like having his leg pulled

What's your point?

Killjoy.

I reckon he won't like having his leg pulled

He won't last. He doesn't get this place.

• Like 2