How many Thai wives have you had ?

sipi

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the wife? How many western men she had before you?

Sssssstttt.....all married into well educated hiso thai chinese families....on this forum at least.

Did not know they had Hi So Thai/Chinese girls in ESSAN, LOL laugh.png

@ KOZMO. Then you are not really know Thailand. Most of my friends who studies in UK and US from Issan.

:-)

One thing I am 100% sure of....IF, and I hope not, I need to find another wife, she will NOT have kid baggage......100% sure...sad.png

It's shopping. Decide what you want, what features you want, look about, and accept no less. Shopping is half the fun.

For sure, but in this day and age, phones, handbags, AND partners seem to go out of fashion pretty quick...............smile.png

A loving woman with money never goes out of style.

One for 26 years. Single again now but not by choice.

and me!

me too 1st time around.

shackled for over 20 years to the same one, then came freedom laugh.png

We should form a private club, "The 20+ year and dumped club"

I did meet a Canadian guy that had been fleeced and dumped after 35 years of marriage.

That record would be hard to beat!

Actually, when I said single but not by choice, it was not due to divorce. My wife passed away unfortunately.

First there was the mad Irish mother-in-law wife, then the bottom of the bottle Zim wife (good diver, but hated oysters) and then the bloody sick buffalo wife for the last 20 years (god the outlay I have laid out those animals - not to mention the dogs) if only I had known what I know now. I could have had at least 6 Cambodian wives, a couple of Laotians, a Burmese or 3 and one of those with the gold rings round the neck. One of these days I am going to un-nail my foot from the floor and mosey on down to a Soi Buakhao massage parlour for the last rites. Sigh.

1 for 10 years from Buri Ram, broke up.. came back to Thailand

and got my 2nd for the past 10 years, also from Buri Ram

Would not change my experiences for anything

I'm 49 so for most of my adult life I've been married to a Thai girl

One thing I am 100% sure of....IF, and I hope not, I need to find another wife, she will NOT have kid baggage......100% sure...sad.png

It's shopping. Decide what you want, what features you want, look about, and accept no less. Shopping is half the fun.

But the problem is that there are always new models coming out and the old ones go obsolete so quickly.... w00t.gif

my first wife died after 33 years of marriage, now I'm married for the second time. 3 years already

Between them I had 2 girlfriends , whit one of them I almost got married

All 4 of them very wonderfull ladies, whom I all respect deeply..

I had several other encounters blink.png whit other Thai ladies. Well I never met a lady who seems to be notorious as many times described on ThaiVisa.

And this Henry is my favourite post so far.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

But the problem is that there are always new models coming out and the old ones go obsolete so quickly.... w00t.gif

Obese ....you must mean.....

Just the one......not much to look at...but she has wonderful personalities.

Nice to know.

'wonderful personalities' do sometimes need some medical assistance.

Was this a naturally occurring event ... \rolleyes.gif-rolleyes.gif/

she was normal...just the one personality....until she met me!!

I have that effect on people.

Edited by Mudcrab
  • Like 1

1 total for me none in falangland either. Looks like by far the majority is 1, probably not what the op originally thought.

Yes, one seems to be the popular vote. Certainly what I was expecting; but I am sure some others are surprised. Seems Thai wives aren't so bad after all.

:blink::lol::o:lol::D:lol:

Had 3 wives all married Australia.

Jeab 1981-1999= 18 years 3 sons

Last 2 years of marriage had mia noi Ped

Pu 1999-2007= 8 years 1 son

El 2007-current

Last 2 years current mia noi

Do I win admiration or scorn?

Admiration, from me at least.

This isn't a competition. I am just trying to debunk the concept that Thai wives are bad news.

Thanks.

I was married for 8 years in Australia to a falang, but that in the end just didn't work. We married too young. After living two years in Thailand I married a lovely Issan girl, and that was 34 years ago and we are still together. However, 4 years ago I unintentionally entered a relationship with a much younger woman from the South. They now know about each other and it is accepted that she is my "Mia Noi". I look after them both (and their families) very well, there is no friction and life is sweet.

For those who have lived in Thailand as long as I have, it is known that having a mia noi is quite acceptable to Thai society, and is an age-old practice. But as long as you look after both, If you don't your just seen by most Thais as a bum, just another slum-falang. But I wont be shy, it does that take above average money to do it, and budgeting for two families, which I am prepared to do. "Why have one when you can have two at twice the price". smile.png

• Like 1