Chiang Mai red-shirt leader killed in big bike accident

webfact

Chiang Mai red-shirt leader killed in big bike accident

CHIANG MAI: -- A red-shirt leader in Chiang Mai crashed his big bike at a remote spot on the Denchai-Lampang Road in Phare's Long district Wednesday and died of extensively bleeding, police said.

The body of Phumjai Chaiya, 52, was found lying on the roadside at 4 pm. He was apparently waiting for help. He suffered a broken right leg.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Chiang-Mai-red-shirt-leader-killed-in-big-bike-acc-30249577.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2014-12-11

• Like 1

Rest in peace Khun Phumjai.

It will be interesting to see whether or not his funeral will be politicized or not.

With the new order of things, my guess is that it will be a low-key affair... no strawberry jam.

Edited by DeaconJohn

How big was the bike?

What were the circumstances? Hit a buff maybe? Doesn't sound like another vehicle was involved.

I had a mate who hit a cow and had similar injuries, but had good medical help and survived.

How big was the bike?

What were the circumstances? Hit a buff maybe? Doesn't sound like another vehicle was involved.

I had a mate who hit a cow and had similar injuries, but had good medical help and survived.

Or possibly helped off his bike by another vehicle ?

Being driven by cough cough.

• Like 1

How big was the bike?

What about the cow ?

It had moo ved