Medical Supply in Bangkok?

impulse

Apologies if this has been covered recently, but a search turned up nada.

Is there a recommended medical supply store in Bangkok where I could go to purchase the durable stuff that you don't normally find in the pharmacies?

Things like blood-oxygen finger clamps, EKG or Holter monitors, nebulizers, heating pads, oxygen systems, wheelchairs, crutches, first aid supplies, etc. No specific need at this moment, but I'd like to find someplace to go when the needs arise.

I'm sure I could find a lot of this stuff by scouring the pharmacies near my home, but I'm looking for a one-stop shop (that deals with the public- and not just the profession or by prescription). Good pricing would be helpful (and would rule out a lot of the "usual suspects" that think they're operating in the UK).

Thanks in advance.

There is a very good chinese pharmacy on the corner opposite Sri Raj hospital. It is callede Kiamhua. I bought a oxymeter and they have a lot of other stuff you mentined.

Thier prices for medical supplies are very competiive e,g, about 2/3rd Fascino

Shops like this can be found in the vicinity of every major hospital.

E.g at Victory Monument opposite Rachavithi Hospital (i.e. across the street on the northern side of the hospital)

Seconded. There's a line of stores across from the Rachavithi hospital. I doubt there's anything medical you won't find in that 100m. stretch. And the prices are low - I know Thais who drive in from north of Bkk to get their supplies there.

• 4 months later...

There's also a bunch of pharmacies/medical equipment shops on Ratchawithi Road, just opposite Rajavithi Hospital at Victory Monument and Victory Monument BTS station.

One of the better and larger ones, with a good selection of medical equipment, medicines and an English speaking pharmacist, is Mongkut Medical Supplies Co.

post-58284-0-49457900-1431514291_thumb.j

Another smaller place nearby is the following:

post-58284-0-87489700-1431513909_thumb.j

Shops like this can be found in the vicinity of every major hospital.

E.g at Victory Monument opposite Rachavithi Hospital (i.e. across the street on the northern side of the hospital)

Seconded. There's a line of stores across from the Rachavithi hospital. I doubt there's anything medical you won't find in that 100m. stretch. And the prices are low - I know Thais who drive in from north of Bkk to get their supplies there.

Thirded. There's a 24hour store opposite the Samitivej hospital in Suk 49.

Archived