220/110 Converters

Clipper747

if you mean 220in and 110 out, they should be easy to find, just look for any little electric/electronic shop. i bought a small one for my razer for less that 200 baht. this was in krabi. now i just wish i could find a new good, cheap triple head electric razer (less than 2000baht), as i can only find the 10000baht models here. i paid 1000baht for mine in the u.s. (remington..no recharge, not waterproof) and i have used it for five years with one blade change.

if you mean 220in and 110 out, they should be easy to find, just look for any little electric/electronic shop. i bought a small one for my razer for less that 200 baht. this was in krabi. now i just wish i could find a new good, cheap triple head electric razer (less than 2000baht), as i can only find the 10000baht models here. i paid 1000baht for mine in the u.s. (remington..no recharge, not waterproof) and i have used it for five years with one blade change.

If you need a larger one, Central Dept Store at Chidlom has a wide selection...In the electronics section...forgot which floor