What did your wife say to you this Morning?

NoshowJones

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hummm. If I remember rightly, it was something about Naowwww and boom-boom. I guess there is something about body to body friction that creates heat. However, not being a physicist, we had to subject that to empirical analysis. Must admit, I was pleasantly warm after the fact and decided to sleep in with the wife considering that Christmas in our neck of the woods is just another day except for that empirical analysis 'gift giving'. Might have to try that on New Year's Day too if its cold. Works pretty well when the outside temp is about 10C.

Crikey you guys sound like you're comparing cars

Some seemingly got entry models while others ordered theirs with costly optional extras.

Joker 1 - "My Thai wife said this"

Joker 2 - "Yeah well, that's because you scrimped, mate. If you'd got the deluxe Thai wife, she'd have said THIS. You get what you pay for"

Haha! Glad someone could see the desperate to show others that "we have got a genuine, happy, loving marriage - so ner, ner ner, ner, ner!" behind some of these replies.

More like, "Oh my Buddha! The fat, bald, old geezer is still alive...Again :("

Some seemingly got entry models while others ordered theirs with costly optional extras.

Joker 2 - "Yeah well, that's because you scrimped, mate. If you'd got the deluxe Thai wife, she'd have said THIS. You get what you pay for"

Haha! Glad someone could see the desperate to show others that "we have got a genuine, happy, loving marriage - so ner, ner ner, ner, ner!" behind some of these replies.

More like, "Oh my Buddha! The fat, bald, old geezer is still alive...Again :("

Ya tink?

Nah, glad we still a livin an walkin ATM.

They know which side their bread is buttered! LOL

I hate Christmas Bah!

I give the present when it's needed, not just (or even) birthdays n Christmas.

She gives me presents whether I need it or not! (I'm happy to say)

Nothing as usual.

A grunt and a wave usually suffices as a first greeting.

Until she has her morning coffee, cigarette and a morning constitutional she is verbally hampered.

After that she is fine. She just isn't an early morning person.

are you sure you don't mistaken it with yourself?

On school mornings I am up at 5am to sort myself out, lay out my sons school stuff etc then wake my wife and son at 5.40 for them to get going. My 10 year old sorts himself out while my wife does breakfast for him.

He catches the school bus at 6.10 for a 65km drive to school, my wife goes back to bed and I spend an hour or so keeping the grass and scrub down on the land.

She comes down again about 7.30 to 8 and does her thing.

I quit smoking about 40 years ago but I am still into the morning constiutional and the coffee. Also I am the last one to go to bed at night though I do get my head down for an hour in the afternoon. At 70 I figure I have earned it.

Nothing as usual.

Until she has her morning coffee, cigarette and a morning constitutional she is verbally hampered.

On school mornings I am up at 5am to sort myself out, lay out my sons school stuff etc then wake my wife and son at 5.40 for them to get going. My 10 year old sorts himself out while my wife does breakfast for him.

He catches the school bus at 6.10 for a 65km drive to school, my wife goes back to bed and I spend an hour or so keeping the grass and scrub down on the land.

I quit smoking about 40 years ago but I am still into the morning constiutional and the coffee. Also I am the last one to go to bed at night though I do get my head down for an hour in the afternoon. At 70 I figure I have earned it.

buddy well deserved-respect.

My Thai gf shagg_ed me, and I gave her 500bht, then she left for her day job..

I got what I paid for!

Nothing as usual.

only 70?

I'm 27 going on 37 LOL, in less than a month actually.

She who must be obeyed is 25 going on 35.

For us, Christmas is just another day and we treat each other with the same care that we do everyday and it's lovely.

Quite a bit like what I guess your world is from your excellent post, cept mine is an any time of the day person.

Equally good in the early morning or late into the night. (and yes, she does like the odd power nap in the afternoon while I play computer LOL)

Well done young man.

May you both have many many more Christmases together.