Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE

webfact

I know I'm just a 'soi dog' to Mr T but, living in Isaan, I considered his time in power to be one of the more successful periods in Thailand's history

We certainly saw a huge improvement in living standards with better roads, reservoirs,schools and health facilities, and the menace of drugs was largely quashed

I've met a lot of Thai families during my time here and I've yet to encounter one who has complained about a family member being summarily killed for drug dealing

His attempts to suppress Islamic extremism in the South were also laudable

As we can see, hard line Islamists are determined to usurp not only Thailand but also the rest of the World

Ruthless leaders like Thaksin and Putin are civilisations best defence

Thank you for your good wishes Khun Thaksin and I hope 2015 will be a successful year for you and your family

I'm just looking for my hard hat waiting for all the scathing replies to my post

It's time to ignore this criminal. He stole from his own people. Instead of following the court system and ruling, he run away from his problems/responsability as a thief in the night. He should be addressed as' fugitive criminal ex-premier' and nothing else.

"Thaksin sends Christmas greetings on LINE"

Can somebody remind this idiot that farangs can't vote for him or his muppets?

A little like your hero!!

Except that nobody Thai or farang can vote for him!!

Google: Self appointed.

It's better "my hero" as you put it, governing this country than a common criminal on self exile.

Don't worry, elections will come back, when the country is ready................if ever..............

He wasn't always considered a criminal and he wasn't always in exile, it was an eventuation....

That looks nothing like a pigeon and isn't it a dove that represents peace?

It's folded out of a piece of paper to represent a pigeon for god's sake.

It looks more like a dinosaur than it does a pigeon

There are two animals in the picture!!

A political dinosaur.

An origami bird.

I thought the paper thing was a Boeing F/A-18E Super Hornet !

And that picture of "Santa" would have to be the creepiest one I have ever seen in my life. w00t.gif

• Like 1

I look at this and I think: Hubris? Self-aggrandizing? What ever it is, it isn't normal. But than again, how many mufti-billionaires can be defined as 'normal'? Very, very strange and disconcerting. The sooner that picture is out of my head the better.

I know that for the rest of my life whenever I see a picture of Santa I will see a creepy Mr T. leering at me waving a stupid piece of folded paper. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Merry Xmas Thaksin and Yingluck!

You two and your party won the elections by the greatest and second greatest margins in Thai history only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs who know they can't win .

The name Shinawatra still does the farangs heads in so imagine what it's doing to the head of the general who knows when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him.

• Like 1

You two and your party won the elections by the greatest and second greatest margins in Thai history only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs who know they can't win .

The name Shinawatra still does the farangs heads in so imagine what it's doing to the head of the general who knows when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him.

This thread is an ornithologist's delight. Doves, pigeons, and now a cuckoo calling itself a parrot turns up.

You forgot the vulture in the red suit ! biggrin.png

• Like 2

"when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him."

Just hope that Santa doesn't run a lamp-post again, as in Bangkok ! rolleyes.gif

and

"only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs"

Rather than having anything snatched away, didn't both Thaksin (in 2006) and Yingluck (in 2013) resign power to call an election, or were those resignations faked ? wink.png

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

In Democratic countries this criminals even would not be allowed to vote for election !!!

Al capone also would have won the election for governor of Chicago !!

Wait for election on european democratic rules which hopefully will reach the

real and good thai people,

and not election controlled and paid by criminals !!

• Like 1

Actually it is neither a dove nor a pigeon, it is a crane, and the most well-known example of Japanese origami.

As for Mr T. wearing a Santa outfit I can't help but be reminded of the legendary wolf after he ate Little Red Riding Hood's grandma and put her clothes on. Thinking of how much this man has taken from his 'beloved' country, one can only marvel at the amount of irony in such an image. But then, most human beings are self-delusional and prone to see themselves as good and honest people, even when all their past actions scream the opposite.

Edited by Yann55

"when he calls an election even Thaksins dog would beat him."

Just hope that Santa doesn't run a lamp-post again, as in Bangkok ! rolleyes.gif

and

"only to have it snatched away by bully's and thugs"

Rather than having anything snatched away, didn't both Thaksin (in 2006) and Yingluck (in 2013) resign power to call an election, or were those resignations faked ? wink.png

Ricardo, are you realling going to try and teach Latin to a stuttering parrot ? I admire your patience.

• Like 1

It's interesting that in both cases, after winning elections by such margins that they dissolved parliament and called early elections, Thaksin only 12 months after his big win.

• Like 2

Actually it is neither a dove nor a pigeon, it is a crane, and the most well-known example of Japanese origami.

As for Mr T. wearing a Santa outfit I can't help but be reminded of the legendary wolf after he ate Little Red Riding Hood's grandma and put her clothes on. Thinking of how much this man has taken from his 'beloved' country, one can only marvel at the amount of irony in such an image. But then, most human beings are self-delusional and prone to see themselves as good and honest people, even when all their past actions scream the opposite.

A department store Santa is really quite an appropriate image. Handing out trinkets to the children while the adults pay through their noses to fill his pockets.

• Like 1

Who gives a shit what it is, and why is he dressed up like a <deleted> who does not give a shit about christmas, and his only concern is to keep his name and face in the public eye

Am I right in thinking in 2018 the statute of limitations runs out and he can return a free man?

Don't see how statute of limitations can apply to a man actually convicted in court,, as far as I can see he is a fugitive and will remain so unless he gets a pardon for his crimes.

I think statute only applies if you are awaiting trial,, could be wrong though.

Why all the bitterness, he was just a Thai who was better at doing things the Thai way than his envious opponents.

Sure! he was good at filling his pockets and convincing the Thais he was helping them with a few crumbs of their own money too!

• Like 2