Sex after 40 for Thai ladies

marko kok prong

Just now, chickenslegs said:

I'm surprised you have the time and energy to type a reply.

Very droll. Humour at its most effective. Like it!!

Well I'm OK tonight 'cause the wife has gone to bed but I stayed up to watch the F1.

Between you and me Chickenlegs I'm finding it quite hard at times. The financial negotiations seem to be getting tougher. She might be wising up!!

I would consider 40 a little too young .  My wife reached the menopause at 47 , 10 years ago , since when she has been increasingly unwilling to have sex  recently she said that none of her friends liked having sex either , that they felt old and past it .  I take a sachet of Kamagra Gel in the early hours of Sunday morning ; when I ask to make love she asks if I have taken medicine and begrudgingly allows me to do it .  I believe Thais don't MAKE LOVE as such , but just quickly copulate , so don't associate the physical intimacy of kissing , caressing and sexual intercourse as a necessary part of loving .  Of course there are some exceptions ! We have discussed my finding another woman for sex , but I would then be banished from our marital bed . Her son dumped his pregnant wife and I suggested we take her into our house as a home help and to have occasional intimacy and sex with me ; my wife and I loved her , but No that was unacceptable ; she had annoyed her husband by getting pregnant and wanting to be cuddled too much , that would have been NO problem here .    

• Like 2

Just now, Sparx60 said:

My Thai wife is 50, (we have been married for 12 years) and she wants it every weekend. Lucky me....:partytime2:

Well I don't know many guys who would think sex with a 50 year old is 'lucky' but it takes all sorts I suppose.

• Haha 1

Bloody hell,this topic is like 2 years old,i have since divorced that woman,now i have a 38 year bi sexual stunner[she has a full body massage each week,and on occasion goes with other girls] but i don't mind as after she is crazy for sex with me,i am working on a threesome,next time we go to Bangkok,she is well up for it,she also has the best butt i have ever seen.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Bloody hell,this topic is like 2 years old,i have since divorced that woman,now i have a 38 year bi sexual stunner[she has a full body massage each week,and on occasion goes with other girls] but i don't mind as after she is crazy for sex with me,i am working on a threesome,next time we go to Bangkok,she is well up for it,she also has the best butt i have ever seen.

You started the OP Marco and it has been interesting and thought provoking.

Can I ask you; as your new wife is 38 and a bisexual stunner (with a great butt), could you come back on here in two years time and tell us if she is crazy for sex with you once she turns 40?

Great OP Marco, made all the better by your intimate revelations.

Edited by owl sees all

2 hours ago, transam said:

Oh well, in your opinion should I show Mrs.Trans the door as she is near 50......?

Pic taken yesterday....

nap3.jpg.fe1d73e70a97c5977879896660938598.jpg

If you like her good luck but not my type and I prefer 20s/30s but each to his own

4 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

If you like her good luck but not my type and I prefer 20s/30s but each to his own

Absolutely....But the 20/30's do not remain looking 20/30's, they age the same as you or l....:smile:

44 minutes ago, marko kok prong said:

Be careful - those 3 ways can end up with some unexpected consequences.......

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Absolutely....But the 20/30's do not remain looking 20/30's, they age the same as you or l....:smile:

Indeed they do and your misses is in great shape for nearly 50   :smile:   but I prefer to stay single and free and as I age the girls I date do not and, actually, 30s is my fav age for ladies 

1 hour ago, Happyman58 said:

Not true i know Thai women at 52 love sex

Well I bet some do some don't but I cannot get excited over a 50+ and can't for the life of me understand any hot blooded male would. To be fair, i suppose, that if you are faithful and that's ALL you have then you may well get excited at the prospect. I'll stick to my gorgeous 20 to 30 year olds and leave the old uns to those with that preference.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Old Violins Play the Best don't they. Those Starfish were useless as I recall from the distant past.?emoji1434.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yep my Thai wife is 52 and when the statement was made Thai women loose interest after 40 well nobody told her She is like a good wine getting better with age Plus she is a great cook and that counts lol

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 0:51 PM, eddie61 said:

Father christmas comes but once a year...... poor father christmas!

And even then it's down the chimney.

If he only wants to empty his sack he should try the back door.

28 minutes ago, Ace of Pop said:

Old Violins Play the Best don't they. Those Starfish were useless as I recall from the distant past.?emoji1434.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Dunno I don't get any starfish but if you enjoy an old fiddle with its cracks and worn out strings 'up to you'  :violin: