Sprayer attached to Toilet: For spraying butthole?

Smithwick

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bum gun 201:

Sit down and free one leg from your pants

Crap efficiently.

FLUSH THE TOILET!

Tuck your junk out of the way with one hand, lean back and spray your anus from the front with the nozzle inverted with the other.

Pat dry with tissue.

Deposit tissue (shitless) in the bin - note plumbing size issues.

BTW - Thais don't snap one off - they squirt 'em out.

And the bum gun is the reason TG have such immaculate genital hygiene.

Edited by Evilbaz

​Started using the bum gun for the first time ever last year after reading another post. Before that it me took forever to get spotless with tissue alone. The BG makes the clean up much faster. I still use tissue to finish up -- I'm not brave enough to use bare fingers down there.

This might benefit newbies out there. When I first started using the BG, I was getting inconsistent results. I tried spreading my legs, propping one leg up on the tub, etc, to no avail. Then it dawned on me to relax my anus. I guess the natural reaction with something shooting ​at ​your hole is to constrict it. You have to make an effort to open her up.

It does take a bit of concentration to really relax it. The best way I find is to act like you're trying to push out a massive log. Like, you know, what Donn​ie ​B ​is doing in his avatar tongue.png Well, maybe not that extreme but you get my point.

After being a die hard wiper most of my life, I'm very pleased with the spray-wipe routine. I encourage skeptics to at least give it a try.

Edited by puuchaibaa

​Started using the bum gun for the first time ever last year after reading another post. Before that it me took forever to get spotless with tissue alone. The BG makes the clean up much faster. I still use tissue to finish up -- I'm not brave enough to use bare fingers down there.

This might benefit newbies out there. When I first started using the BG, I was getting inconsistent results. I tried spreading my legs, propping one leg up on the tub, etc, to no avail. Then it dawned on me to relax my anus. I guess the natural reaction with something shooting ​at ​your hole is to constrict it. You have to make an effort to open her up.

It does take a bit of concentration to really relax it. The best way I find is to act like you're trying to push out a massive log. Like, you know, what Donn​ie ​B ​is doing in his avatar tongue.png Well, maybe not that extreme but you get my point.

After being a die hard wiper most of my life, I'm very pleased with the spray-wipe routine. I encourage skeptics to at least give it a try.

Bit too much information, but good!

After an op to remove an anal abcess many years ago it took four or five paper wipes before I got to the zero skid mark stage!

Now with the BG, the drying wipe shows no skid marks, so I'm happy as a pig in no shit, until I have to visit UK.

Bit too much information, but good!

After an op to remove an anal abcess many years ago it took four or five paper wipes before I got to the zero skid mark stage!

Now with the BG, the drying wipe shows no skid marks, so I'm happy as a pig in no shit, until I have to visit UK.

You reckon he was too descriptive haha. Just had lunch :-(

• 7 months later...

OK no paper in the stall at the gas station, so you use this but then you have a soppy butt, no way to dry and are at risk for nappy rash.

And yes, the splaying of fecal material is gross, and so is just touching anything that has been near anyone else's bung. You think that nozzle trigger has ever seen disinfectant?

Give me baby wipes, I use them even after paper and I never have skids on my thong.

A genuine newcomer to Thailand, welcome and enjoy the delights of Thailand's most famous invention.

I really need to question that it is "Thailand's most famous invention". My first encounter with a bidet sprayer was in a hotel in Ivrea, north-western Italy in 1973. I had been in Thailand for ten months about 4 years prior and had seen no evidence of such a device. The state of the art then was a cistern beside the squatter. with a ladle in it for splashing the water onto your nether regions -this had not changed when I was again in Thailand in 1975.

Same ladle at mama and papas today.

I try and go before we visit or leave after dinner before its "time"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bum gun 201:

Sit down and free one leg from your pants

Crap efficiently.

FLUSH THE TOILET!

Tuck your junk out of the way with one hand, lean back and spray your anus from the front with the nozzle inverted with the other.

Pat dry with tissue.

Deposit tissue (shitless) in the bin - note plumbing size issues.

BTW - Thais don't snap one off - they squirt 'em out.

And the bum gun is the reason TG have such immaculate genital hygiene.

Nah they immaculate down there due to this stuff.

lactacyd%20Sweet%20flora%20150%20ml%20x%

It sure beats scraping and smearing crap with thin tissue and your bare hands. You evidently have problems with your aim. I reach under from the front and spray up and back. I imagine some people have not figured it all out....

You sure you don't have too much time on your hands...besides the crap tissue?