Why some farang not care their children here?

moz45

Not sure this is a problem with the Guava.. happens all over the world.

Girls get screwed and knocked up. Its a natural thing
I wonder how many chaps do not even know they'd produced offspring.
Guys come here for a few weeks, shag loads of girls. girl wouldn't know she's pregnant for at least a good few weeks ..

• Like 1

I saw a documentary related to this about Americans in the Nam war. Many had babies with locals and left them in the mess of losing the war. The biracial kids faced hell growing up in Nam. One case in the show the American didn't even tell the girl until the day he just left for good ... couldn't bring himself to do that ... coward I suppose. The show was about some American men trying to find their kids after so many years. These guys were torn apart with guilt and regret about it. There was one happy ending. The kid now middle aged had been imported into the U.S. in a program to help those kids, and turned out to be a very happy reunion.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Guys come here for a few weeks, shag loads of girls. girl wouldn't know she's pregnant for at least a good few weeks ..

Some of those girls get prego on purpose, unbeknownst to the foreigner. Known a few that admitted they tricked the guy.

• Like 1

Do some just think it's cool to have a mixed babe? In Thailand, there is some status there. Very much unlike Vietnam after the war ended.

I have a so called mixed daughter and no I do not think it is cool or whatever

It is just the way things turned out, ended up with a Thai GF and mixed baby was the result

And no I did not pull a runner ....

• Like 1

Some of those girls get prego on purpose, unbeknownst to the foreigner. Known a few that admitted they tricked the guy.

No doubt mate..

I know some like the luk khrueng look, and I've read that in the past a few have become "stars" on TV, or music.

And I guess some are expecting an easy life with regular money coming in

I'd think very poorly of any chap that knowingly left a child here without at least financial support. I'm sure there are few..

I once met a lovely tiny little woman who worked in a coffee shop - 8.5 months pregnant..

her English BF knew and did nothing to support her. poor thing had to work til she popped. Tossers like that do my nut.

Me & my girl tried to help her out a bit - I tried to find out what happened to her but never found her again.

Edited by MrTee
  • Like 1

I saw a documentary related to this about Americans in the Nam war. Many had babies with locals and left them in the mess of losing the war. The biracial kids faced hell growing up in Nam. One case in the show the American didn't even tell the girl until the day he just left for good ... couldn't bring himself to do that ... coward I suppose. The show was about some American men trying to find their kids after so many years. These guys were torn apart with guilt and regret about it. There was one happy ending. The kid now middle aged had been imported into the U.S. in a program to help those kids, and turned out to be a very happy reunion.

The Pearl Buck Foundation used to be very active in Vietnam helping Amerasian children who had been abandoned by their fathers - and sometimes mothers.

Haven't heard about it for a while. As far as I know it is still in existence.

Do some just think it's cool to have a mixed babe? In Thailand, there is some status there. Very much unlike Vietnam after the war ended.

Don't think you should comment on this subject.....

Too bad. It's well known about luk kreung in Thai entertainment etc. That's status.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by Jingthing

the Plant post # 18.

Nay laddie, she popped orf to sit with some other sap who didn't ''think or talk too mut''

There I sat broken hearted .

I'd spent a grand

But then she farted and departedcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Those immoral immortal lines above are from the well known Yiddish poet, '' Rabbi Berns." wai2.gif

I thought you were quoting a poem from the famous 18th century Scottish poet and lyricist, but suddenly realised that he was Robbie Burns and I don`t think he was Jewish, although we never know?

As regarding the speaking of foreign languages, I can speak three, English, Thai and Rubbish.

Not another badly written ''why do 'farangs...'' troll post.....coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

The higher English always comes through to reveal the Troll,this one is embarrassing and couldn't pretend to be a Thai if his life depended on it!

• Like 1

Not another badly written ''why do 'farangs...'' troll post.....coffee1.giffacepalm.gif

I would say so... never mind, I will play.

As an American friend told me, he would not bring a child into the world in Thailand.... reasons too numerous to mention.

I see it differently and think it is similar to acquiring a dog or another household pet. You will take care of it as best you can but concede that it's surroundings and culture will dominate it's upbringing. This is handy because you can play pass the parcel amongst the wealth of relatives who want to 'take care', leaving you with plenty of free time and freedom from responsibility

I would always come back to make sure any pet I had was being looked after..

Many by me seem to find them cute like a puppy when young then after a time they wander in the road with zero supervision.

The higher English always comes through to reveal the Troll,this one is embarrassing and couldn't pretend to be a Thai if his life depended on it!

Why I pretend i Thai??? When I say like that?

I am swiss national.

• Like 1

Moz45 post # 49.

I am swiss national.

That of course explains why your .I.Q. is affected as your posts so clearly show us all.facepalm.gif

It's all due to bacteria thinking your brain is actually a Swiss cheese thus all those, ''P .Shermani bacteria'' are munching away at your brain with the final result it is full of holes like an Emmentaler cheese for instance . sad.png

Now we can understand your problems.wai2.gif

Fumigation may help solve the problem.whistling.gif

• Like 2

I am swiss national.

Maybe you're one of those oddball freaky 'expats' who sa-peeks pidgin English in the 'Thai Bar Girl style' thinking it makes them seem assimilated....

• Like 1

Agreed. It recalled to me a recent thread from another name, "sad life of frangs" or whatever. About how horrible it is some foreigners put a gate around their houses and watch stupid TV shows. As if Thais don't . Am fairly convinced some if these guys are previously binned members and those who post under multiple handles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda
  • Like 2

Children of the dust......... Hard to know of those men of whether or not they even knew they had a child. And if they did, in the chaos of the war, I am assuming it would have been almost impossible

to bring a child back.

Regarding the OP, I call troll. Nothing is more obvious than a native English speaker trying

to sound like a Thai. Besides this topic never would have been brought up by a Thai, as

the level of abandonment by Thai men of their children is amazing. No need to throw

stones if you live in a glass house... :-)

Aha ! I see in a post above he admits to being a Swiss national. Odd, as I have been to

Switzerland twice and have Swiss friends. And to the best of my memory, they speak excellent

English, and I do not recall any of them speaking bar girl English........

Edited by EyesWideOpen

Children of the dust......... Hard to know of those men of whether or not they even knew they had a child. And if they did, in the chaos of the war, I am assuming it would have been almost impossible

to bring a child back.

Regarding the OP, I call troll. Nothing is more obvious than a native English speaker trying

to sound like a Thai. Besides this topic never would have been brought up by a Thai, as

the level of abandonment by Thai men of their children is amazing. No need to throw

stones if you live in a glass house... :-)

Aha ! I see in a post above he admits to being a Swiss national. Odd, as I have been to

Switzerland twice and have Swiss friends. And to the best of my memory, they speak excellent

English, and I do not recall any of them speaking bar girl English........

Yes! Swiss and Scandanavians put a lot of effort into speaking good English, normally drilled in from school days.

It's a troll alright and the OP is handy with writing PM messages too.

He should take care of himself.

Hmmmmmm, pass on the PM's to me..........Food for thought.........smile.png

Personally I cannot be bothered to breed.. Never had any interest. All I get from Thais actually is why you no marry? Why you no have baby? A man my age without kids is derided by all and sundry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by arunsakda