Internet/Wifi Provider for Hang Dong

ianf

I need to have a router with external antennae so that it serves our house and adjoining guest house. Ir needs to be powerful and quick.

At the moment we have a BBB service for which we pay 1300 a month.

Questions:

Is there a better provider than BBB?

Who can sort out the router/antennae so that it works as above?

Do BBB charge farangs more than Thais?

Any other advice?

Thanks ......

Charge more than Farangs:

I paid BBB 1390 per month. I cancelled. My wife, using her Thai name got a new account for the same service for the same address and the bill was 620 per month. I am Farang, she is not. Not offensive?

I asked for some help here and didn't need that kind of response. So thanks!

Edited by ianf

3BB do not operate a 2 tier price system. However foreigners are often required to pay one year up front'

The cheapest service is 590 + 41 tax = 631 baht/month, the next service (13 meg) is 900 + 63 tax = 963 baht/month. Could be you had a business account, more expensive again.

• Like 2

Charge more than Farangs:

I paid BBB 1390 per month. I cancelled. My wife, using her Thai name got a new account for the same service for the same address and the bill was 620 per month. I am Farang, she is not. Not offensive?

I asked for some help here and didn't need that kind of response. So thanks!

You asked a question and got an answer.

They do not charge more for foreigners. Period.

• Like 1

3BB do not operate a 2 tier price system. However foreigners are often required to pay one year up front'

The cheapest service is 590 + 41 tax = 631 baht/month, the next service (13 meg) is 900 + 63 tax = 963 baht/month. Could be you had a business account, more expensive again.

Shall I scan our bills and post here?

Yeah, go on, why not.

Yeah, go on, why not.

dont encourage him...anyway hes using the net to be on here aint he...

• Like 1