Farang, Do You Teach Your Thai Wife To Cry Now, Laugh Later ?

redandyellow

The Story: Farang takes erstwhile Thai wife to Super Cheap, to get a new blender, because he likes smoothies, with mango, papaya..

Thai wife insists on buying the cheapest blenderbah.gif in said store..farang tells wife "Telak, you laugh now, because it's so cheap, but you'll cry later, when it breaks in a little while.."

Later that day, farang goes with wife to her parents house - parents are quite key kneeow (cheap), they buy only cheap crap, and it never lasts..farang reminds Thai wife of this scientific fact..

6 months later the new blender breaks down...farang reminds wife that you get what you pay for.. they go to buy another new one..

Entering the store, Thai wife says to farang husband "WE BUY EXPENSIVE ONE. I CRY NOW, LAUGH LATER.."giggle.gif

Farang husband falls down in stupified amazement , breaks ankle..

Farang says to Thai wife.. take me to Vachira General..thumbsup.gif ( in Phuket..)

To be continued..

no matter what, regardless you buy "cheap" chinese junk, or "expensive" chinese junk, the outcome is, you still end up with chinese made junk.

Lifetime of all of this stuff is measured by months, you can call yourself a lottery winner if that stuff reaches two years . . moderate use as a given.

my 5 cents

I am a believer in things "made in Germany" . . some of my grandmothers kitchen utensils are still in operation on my kitchen's counter, and I would never exchange for chinese made junk

• Like 1

I buy something that's cheap, but not necessarily the cheapest, as everything breaks eventually. I've had even expensive things break.

Mind you, I can repair most things, even "unrepairable" items like a toaster. The manufacturers have taken to using screws that can't be undone with a normal screwdriver, but special screwdriver tip sets can be bought for about 600 bht.

That's true for many products. Personally some of the very best pieces of merchandise I've ever purchased was made and pre-assembled in Japan and Mexico. The final assembly is completed here in America. McIntosh power amps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy American is to support American business and free trade. Keep independent American business alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck with that!

Very little is made in America any more.

Due to unions and greed, American labor is way too expensive.

That is why almost everything sold in America is made in China now.

no matter what, regardless you buy "cheap" chinese junk, or "expensive" chinese junk, the outcome is, you still end up with chinese made junk.

Lifetime of all of this stuff is measured by months, you can call yourself a lottery winner if that stuff reaches two years . . moderate use as a given.

my 5 cents

I am a believer in things "made in Germany" . . some of my grandmothers kitchen utensils are still in operation on my kitchen's counter, and I would never exchange for chinese made junk

Most of what is sold in America is made in China these days.

Much of it is of a pretty good quality.

I believe what China sells in America has passed quality control standards.

What fails to pass quality control is sold in Thailand.

They know that most Thai people will never return faulty merchandise for a refund or replacement.

Good marketing on China's part I guess!

I have a friend who jokes about opening a store in Thailand called " Things Made in China to be Sold in America"

• Like 1