Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Unfortunately Citeh are even more 'on the up' although given their recent form anything is possible.

As Alfredo would remind us its all about the final positions and we still have to play all the other sides. Six pointers right through April.

Wait and see.

Smokie, Man City are about to get knocked out of the Europa league and we are in the quarter finals of the CL!!!!!

If we win our gane in hand we are but two points behind them.

How on earth are they more on the up.

Anyways, singher is putting forward the most ridiculous arguement to try and get a bite and i won't be the one. :D

He's judging our season thus far on our last two league games. :lol:

:jap:

What's European Competition got to do with it ??

This specific conversation is about the Prem, like you said..:blink:

& City are 3rd in teh League, you're 5th..

What are you struggling to understand about this basic Math ??

& i'm not judging your Season on teh last 2 Games, i'm questioning your wrong point that your Team are " on teh up " when you clearly are not..

" We are on the up and our priorities have always been the same. " you said a few Posts ago..

You also said a few days ago that " Our priority has always been and still is top four "..

So, by your logic, we've figured out that your Priority is the Prem & you're " on the up " because your a place below where you finished last Year, even though you've dropped 5 Points in your last 2 Games at 2 Clubs that are favourites from the drop..

Sound logic that, yeah..:blink:

Sounds like you're clutching at Straws Mr Casrmine to be honest..

Like the Wolves Game was in your words, " a huge Game " your next is even mor important i'd guess considering you dropped points in that huge Game previously ??

& we rub our handsgoing to your Gaff with nothing to lose, & i can remember what you said recently about a Team that has nothing to lose too..;)

Wait a minute. Now you are calling yourself a team with nothing to lose. I'm not having that. You've been in the top flight for years. Just because you are <deleted> must everyone feel sorry for the poor little cockneys and view them as underdogs. <deleted> to that. The Dildo twins and Baron Von Greenback should have invested more time in the team rather than a new stadium. If you can't come to the Lane with a winning attitude then you should be in the championship anyway. No. you lot are coming to us with everything to lose and some. I also think you might have a problem filling your new stadium in the lower leagues.

We have nothing to lose on the basis of being first timers in the CL as ofcourse you well know. :) Not surprisingly being a team on the up, we are doing rather well so far. :D

Well thats me off for breakfast.....:jap:

Nevertheless we are a young side with bags of talent and still improving. Plenty of scope for us to be 'on the up'. :D

When you've all finished bickering you can respond to my assertion that we'll do very well in April when it really matters. I still say we'll finish in the top four.....at whose expense I'd say Chelski.....but I'd prefer an Arse collapse! :lol:

Why would we want to stop bickering smokie? :D

Yes we have what, nine games in April? The way its panned out has been unfair to us playing Chelsea, Arse and the arabs in thirteen days i think, but we will prevail. ;)

Not unfortunately at the expense of Arsenal league position i feel. City will finish fifth.

Now, can we get back to the bickering now. I can almost feel a ramble on its way from the delusional singher, supporter of the team thats going to finish 13th in the league. :ermm::blink::lol:

& we rub our handsgoing to your Gaff with nothing to lose, & i can remember what you said recently about a Team that has nothing to lose too..;)

Nothing to lose except their Premiership status :o oh i forgot, Singhers not worried about being relegated as he'd rather being playing the likes of Doncaster,Barnsley and Brighton 113.gif.

Nothing to lose except their Premiership status :o oh i forgot, Singhers not worried about being relegated as he'd rather being playing the likes of Doncaster,Barnsley and Brighton 113.gif.

Major slip up in the words of the rambling singher that Alf. ;) Feels like we've just taken an early lead. :D

Major slip up in the words of the rambling singher that Alf. ;) Feels like we've just taken an early lead. :D

:D

Unfortunately Citeh are even more 'on the up' although given their recent form anything is possible.

As Alfredo would remind us its all about the final positions and we still have to play all the other sides. Six pointers right through April.

Wait and see.

Smokie, Man City are about to get knocked out of the Europa league and we are in the quarter finals of the CL!!!!!

If we win our gane in hand we are but two points behind them.

How on earth are they more on the up.

Anyways, singher is putting forward the most ridiculous arguement to try and get a bite and i won't be the one.

He's judging our season thus far on our last two league games.

:jap:

What's European Competition got to do with it ??

This specific conversation is about the Prem, like you said..:blink:

& City are 3rd in teh League, you're 5th..

What are you struggling to understand about this basic Math ??

& i'm not judging your Season on teh last 2 Games, i'm questioning your wrong point that your Team are " on teh up " when you clearly are not..

" We are on the up and our priorities have always been the same. " you said a few Posts ago..

You also said a few days ago that " Our priority has always been and still is top four "..

So, by your logic, we've figured out that your Priority is the Prem & you're " on the up " because your a place below where you finished last Year, even though you've dropped 5 Points in your last 2 Games at 2 Clubs that are favourites from the drop..

Sound logic that, yeah..:blink:

Sounds like you're clutching at Straws Mr Casrmine to be honest..

Like the Wolves Game was in your words, " a huge Game " your next is even mor important i'd guess considering you dropped points in that huge Game previously ??

Wait a minute. Now you are calling yourself a team with nothing to lose. I'm not having that. You've been in the top flight for years. Just because you are <deleted> must everyone feel sorry for the poor little cockneys and view them as underdogs. <deleted> to that. The Dildo twins and Baron Von Greenback should have invested more time in the team rather than a new stadium. If you can't come to the Lane with a winning attitude then you should be in the championship anyway. No. you lot are coming to us with everything to lose and some. I also think you might have a problem filling your new stadium in the lower leagues.

We have nothing to lose on the basis of being first timers in the CL as ofcourse you well know. Not surprisingly being a team on the up, we are doing rather well so far.

Absolute rubbish...:D

Relegation threatened Team going to a Team that finished in the Top 4 last Year, & you think we should be going there & expect a win otherwise we should be in the Championship, what a ridiculous statement Carmine & one that shows how far away you are from understanding the reality of the Premier League.

Bonus Points Carmine, that's what they are, that's what i call them..

We've got 3 this Year already, against T*ttingham, 0 against Man & Chelsea & 0 against Arse Home & Away..

Hence my prediction that we won't get a Point out of a the next 2 Games we have, not Chelsea Away in a few weeks, but if we do, happy days..

That's why we have nothing to lose Gentlemen, we don't expect these points against the " Top 4 " Teams, they're too good, they far outweight our spending on players & have much better Players than us, why on Earth would we be expected to get anythign out of them ??

Do you know what your net spend is ove rthe past 3 Seasons ?? & Do you know what ours is ??

I do, Your net is : 71,500,000 GBP compared to our 11,900,000 GBP.

http://www.transferleague.co.uk/transfer-fees-v-league-positions/premier-league-2007-2011.html

How on Earth, on that basis, do you really figure that we are goign to yoru place next week with " everything to lose & some " ??

Honestly, in your heart of hearts, how on Earth have you come to that conclusion ??? :unsure:

We have nothing to lose next week & i'm really looking forward to it, i expect us to lose as will the Bookmakers, anythign else & i'll be laughing my absolute t*ts off..:)

I generally like a bit of debate with you lot even though you're not the sharpest Tools in the Box but i like you all, in a squeeze your cheeks sort of way, but lately you've all been thicker than a fcukign Whale Omlet in your Postings, honestly..;)

Edit : To add the link to the $$

Edited by MSingh

We have nothing to lose on the basis of being first timers in the CL as ofcourse you well know. :) Not surprisingly being a team on the up, we are doing rather well so far. :D

You're contradicting yourself in an embaressing manner now Carmine...

Now your " Team on the up " is with regards to the CL, a couple of pages back until i corrected you, it was all about the Prem, as you said..:rolleyes:

Enjoy your breakfast, just don't look in a Mirror whatever you do..

Now your " Team on the up " is with regards to the CL, a couple of pages back until i corrected you, it was all about the Prem, as you said..:rolleyes:

Theres no contradiction whatsoever and nothing embarrassing. We've always said we were just going to enjoy the CL for the experience. You're picking on the tiniest little things to make mountains out of molehills. :rolleyes: I'll stand by everything i've said am i'm happy in its context. Your interpretation is err, well, somewhat different. Everyone on this thread has always maintained the same goals all season but by stating this i'm having to repeat myself again.

For a team that has nothing to lose you sure don't seem to value premierleague revenue and don't seem to worry much about the prospect of playing at home every other week to a two thirds empty stadium.

You have huge amounts to lose financially by being relegated. Money is what you have to lose and lots of it.

I will happily debate when you actually put something tangleable forward that has some mileage in it. :D

Edited by carmine

Theres no contradiction whatsoever and nothing embarrassing. We've always said we were just going to enjoy the CL for the experience. You're picking on the tiniest little things to make mountains out of molehills. :rolleyes: I'll stand by everything i've said am i'm happy in its context. Your interpretation is err, well, somewhat different. Everyone on this thread has always maintained the same goals all season but by stating this i'm having to repeat myself again.

For a team that has nothing to lose you sure don't seem to value premierleague revenue and don't seem to worry much about the prospect of playing at home every other week to a two thirds empty stadium.

You have huge amounts to lose financially by being relegated. Money is what you have to lose and lots of it.

I will happily debate when you actually put something tangleable forward that has some mileage in it. :D

Why would they be worried about relegation carmine? They're a big cup team....

The Brady Bunch will do a deal and play their Championship home games at brisbane Road....saving the Olympic Stadium for those big cup matches...

Can you imagine the shame of it Singher.....opening day 2014 and you're at home to Scunthorpe with 2/3 of the ground empty and the bailiffs sniffing around....:o

Every game is a big big game...or maybe you haven't read the wicked witch's musings in the tabloids eack week? :D

Wasn't the nothing to lose comment - made by the right honourable Mr. Singh - just in reference to certain games, such as when his lot play your lot?

Edited by rixalex

Wasn't the nothing to lose comment - made by the right honourable Mr. Singh - just in reference to certain games, such as when his lot play your lot?

Yes i think it was but my point is thats a flawed concept in my view. Beating the likes of the "big" teams ;):) could be the difference between staying up and going down could'nt it?

This i believe is just part of the MSingh reverse psychology psycho babble type stuff :lol:

Edited by carmine

Yes i think it was but my point is thats a flawed concept in my view. Beating the likes of the "big" teams ;):) could be the difference between staying up and going down could'nt it?

With the added effect on morale and your approach to teams around you if you are three or four points adrift or in front. The attitude of the manager and fans....chairman wielding the axe :D oops chairperson sorry ;) .

Its why you don't look past trying to win the next game.....unless your warbling or blubbering or whatever the lingo is this week. :D

Yes i think it was but my point is thats a flawed concept in my view.

I don't think it's so much a concept.. more like common sense:

Not that you of course don't try to win every game, but you have to be realistic about where you expect points and where you don't. Singh doesn't expect points at your gaff, and i can see why: the two teams are worlds apart. Something for you to be happy about, n'est pas?

Yes i think it was but my point is thats a flawed concept in my view.

I don't think it's so much a concept.. more like common sense:

Not that you of course don't try to win every game, but you have to be realistic about where you expect points and where you don't. Singh doesn't expect points at your gaff, and i can see why: the two teams are worlds apart. Something for you to be happy about, n'est pas?

Last time they played us they won though did'nt they. last season Wolves doubled us. Just how important were those points to their ultimate survival. ;)

Last time they played us they won though did'nt they.

Nobody is saying that unexpected victories never occur. They do. These are the brucey bonus points singher mentioned.

Amen..

How exactly will this help your game though? Surely you're not telling us it will leave you the freedom to attack Barca styleeee with three at the back and a fine swashbuckling style scoring seven and looking to break into the top ten?

Please tell me that's what you're trying to say Singher. :D

Last time they played us they won though did'nt they.

Nobody is saying that unexpected victories never occur. They do. These are the brucey bonus points singher mentioned.

Amen..

How exactly will this help your game though? Surely you're not telling us it will leave you the freedom to attack Barca styleeee with three at the back and a fine swashbuckling style scoring seven and looking to break into the top ten?

How exactly will what help our Game, having nothing to lose do you mean ??

If so, who said it would help our Game ??

Bwahahaah talk about timing..:D

Here we go Carmine, here's a good article for you, it's all about a Team on the up...:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/thefootballtacticsblog/2011/03/ba_offers_stoke_a_glimpse_of_w.html

Thank you BBC, thank you so much..:D

Even from the outset, when the former Hoffenheim player came on to make his debut in the 1-0 defeat by Birmingham, he injected an energy which almost instantly paid off when he crashed a shot against the post.

The statistics following that game have been startling. Not only has Ba notched four goals in his four starts, but he has helped the Hammers score 14 goals in that period, including the 3-0 Premier League win over Stoke last weekend.

That is not just fortune. Since Ba's arrival West Ham have increased their average number of shots on target in Premier League games from 37% to 49%.

And even that stems from an improvement in average ball possession, up from 44% to 52%, with pass completion in the opposition half also increasing from 66% to 73%.

West Ham's progress is not all down to the 25-year-old, of course.

The re-emergence of Thomas Hitzlsperger has added ballast and an attacking threat to the midfield, with Grant saying the 28-year-old is almost like a new signing, having been out for so long with a thigh injury.

The former Aston Villa player, who possesses a hammer shot and has mustered two goals in three games, has also has given Grant the option to pick a 4-3-3 formation with added balance.

Yep i know the one, the one who is wanted by the biggest Clubs in Europe, so says The Sun & The Star..:D

A Player who, in a recent T*ttingham Poll was voted by the same 78% of people who also think that you'll finish above Chelsea this Season, as your best Player..:D

A Player who i think is extremely average, far too lighweight & nowhere near good enough to make it at one of those top European Clubs you mention, hence him playing at your Club for 3 odd Years now & NOT moving on..:D

T*ttingham's version of Yossi Benayoun, yeah i know him Carmine..:D

HEADLINE'S : Another top professional disagrees with Singher

Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti has urged the club's hierachy to try and sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Luka Modric. Modric played against Inter Milan earlier this season as the two sides met in the group stages of the Champions League and Argentinean Zanetti was impressed by the playmaker.

"We faced Modric twice in this season's Champions League and I think he's a great player," said Zanetti.

"Technically, he brings an interesting dimension. He's also still young."

Here we go Carmine, here's a good article for you, it's all about a Team on the up...:lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...impse_of_w.html

Even from the outset, when the former Hoffenheim player came on to make his debut in the 1-0 defeat by Birmingham, he injected an energy which almost instantly paid off when he crashed a shot against the post.

The statistics following that game have been startling. Not only has Ba notched four goals in his four starts, but he has helped the Hammers score 14 goals in that period, including the 3-0 Premier League win over Stoke last weekend.

That is not just fortune. Since Ba's arrival West Ham have increased their average number of shots on target in Premier League games from 37% to 49%.

And even that stems from an improvement in average ball possession, up from 44% to 52%, with pass completion in the opposition half also increasing from 66% to 73%.

The re-emergence of Thomas Hitzlsperger has added ballast and an attacking threat to the midfield, with Grant saying the 28-year-old is almost like a new signing, having been out for so long with a thigh injury.

The former Aston Villa player, who possesses a hammer shot and has mustered two goals in three games, has also has given Grant the option to pick a 4-3-3 formation with added balance.

On the up to 13th position 24.gif24.gif24.gif

So you're saying it won't help your style of play and its totally irrelevant to next weekend's game?

Yep i know the one, the one who is wanted by the biggest Clubs in Europe, so says The Sun & The Star..:D

A Player who, in a recent T*ttingham Poll was voted by the same 78% of people who also think that you'll finish above Chelsea this Season, as your best Player..:D

A Player who i think is extremely average, far too lighweight & nowhere near good enough to make it at one of those top European Clubs you mention, hence him playing at your Club for 3 odd Years now & NOT moving on..:D

Inter Milan captain Javier Zanetti has urged the club's hierachy to try and sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Luka Modric. Modric played against Inter Milan earlier this season as the two sides met in the group stages of the Champions League and Argentinean Zanetti was impressed by the playmaker.

"We faced Modric twice in this season's Champions League and I think he's a great player," said Zanetti.

interesting you say alf .? thats interesting, must be worth 90m if hes ,that,, interesting,,:huh: :huh: :huh:

looks like he could do with gettin down a barbers shop ,a nd someone give him a bowl of soup,or have i got it wrong

and hes from gilling

ham,, static caravans are , interesting , also.,although, less popular with pikeys ,interestingly, just out of iterest

iteresting , difackin mentions , ??????//bwahahahaha ,bamber freekin gascoins ,you deluded strings ,bwahahahahagotta b e the current

STOP PRESS : Javier Zanetti rates Luca Modric which means ALL OF THE TOP SIDES IN EUROPE ARE AFTER HIM..

Bwahahahah you fcukign Idiot..:D

So you're saying it won't help your style of play and its totally irrelevant to next weekend's game?

I'm not saying anything..

I've asked you 2 questions which you have answered by asking me a question ?? :blink:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...impse_of_w.html

On the up to 13th position 24.gif24.gif24.gif

Not bad for 11m Net over the past 4 Seasons Alf aye ??

Alternatively we could spend 600% more & still win <deleted> all, like you's..

I'm not saying anything..

:D

Its going to be a long week.

You do realise that if, IF, we manage ot sneak a point next week, i'm gonna get banned from this Website within 10 mins of the Final Whistle next week for absolutely disgraceful wordings ?? :D